PDA

View Full Version : Best Dream Ever

Josher
21-07-2004, 01:54 AM
Well, for starters, I have a major crush on Keira Knightley. So, in my dream last night, I dreamt I was at a move premier and I met Kiera. After that nothing happened, I went on with my business but I was still star struck, I had finally met Kiera! So the movie was starting soon, so everyone went into the theatre and I sat in my seat and low and behold, Kiera sat right next to me. So, I as very excited, we talked and the movie was good. We became good friends by the end of the movie and afterwards, we talked some more and we exchanged phone numbers. Well, later that night when I got home, I went to call her but I had lost the piece of paper with the phone number on it. I almost died in panic. Five minutes after I had realized I lost the phone number, Kiera calls my home. I was very excited, and this time I got the phone number and put it into my phone. We talked for a long time and we scheduled to go out on a date the next night. We went out, and it was great, and I had a lot of fun. The day after the date, I had baseball practice and at practice I told everyone my woderful story about how I was dating Keira Knightley. Absolutely noone believed me, which I knew would happen, so I told Keira to pick me up from practice the night before, so after practice, there was Keira waiting for me and everyone on the baseball team was amazed. That was the end of my dream, a dream I will never forget.

Richard
21-07-2004, 02:22 AM
My definition of a dream: The opposite of a nightmare. It which you as the dreamer are taken to a place you're not sometimes familiar with. You meet people you wouldn't normally meet. You are sometimes put in a situation you never thought you'd be in. Furthermore, you never know you're in a dream until you wake up. Your mind thinks nothing of it, and you play along. Some say that the reason why we have dreams or why they occur is merely of what you experienced that day. It puts it all together, sort of like a movie. And it's very rare (maybe for me) that dreams end on a happy note. Somehow whether or not if it's back in your world, or *uses the Morpheus voice* in the dream world, your dream will eventually be interrupted. I don't think anyone can know the real meaning of dreams... at least I don't. So I say enjoy it.

I once had a dream in which I was the next-door neighbor and boyfriend to Kirsten Dunst. Yes, Kirsten Dunst. It was weird. She still had the red hair from the Spider-Man movies, and I really can't remember if I was watching Spider-Man that day or not. If I did, then that certainly proves my point. Anyways, I can hardly recall anything from that dream except me talking to her but not hearing her talk back. I remember we were in a car, and we were about to kiss... then I woke up. Son of a bitch. :( God only knows if I would be able to remember the kiss, because obviously it wouldn't be real.

I suddenly feel the need to watch "A Nightmare On Elm Street". Forgot "The Matrix".

Josher
21-07-2004, 02:33 AM
That is a pretty cool dream although I find Keira way mroe attractive than Kirsten. The information you provided was very insightful and it makes sense.

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 02:35 AM
Yeah, I had a dream where me and my 4 friends where the best sword-fighting choreographers in Hollywood, and we helped out Keira and Co. during the production of King Arthur. All of us became friends with the entire cast, especially Keira. After shooting for a day, we would drive down to a local pub for some "drinks" and my friends and I drove one of the cast to town. And I drove Keira, which is cool. But then my dream got weird, all with drag racing our cars at 140 mph on gravel, twisty roads, and the ability to drive on water to get back to London the night before to get to the premiere of the movie...
Anyway, a cool dream :cool:

Josher
21-07-2004, 02:43 AM
That sounds cool, but in my dream I got to be in Keira's car, which I like better as I don't really like to drive, I find it boring and uneventfull, but much more entertaining when I can sit in the passenger's seat and admire Kiera :) .

Cycleofthemoon
21-07-2004, 02:50 AM
Not to spoil the dreamania going on over here...over there...yeaaaaa. Well,I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that she can't drive or something. Maybe it was that her mom is very protective and goes everywhere with her and drives her and stuff. Not sure though... Anyone have the details?

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 02:51 AM
That sounds cool, but in my dream I got to be in Keira's car, which I like better as I don't really like to drive, I find it boring and uneventfull, but much more entertaining when I can sit in the passenger's seat and admire Kiera :) .

Cool, josh(can I call you that? Ok i will:) but I got to DRIVE her
:D Over long distances I find driving unbearable, as it makes me sleepy, but not when driving a 5-speed Nissan Skyline GT-R R-34 (dream-wise. In real life, I drive a 5-speed Subaru Outback.)

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 02:52 AM
Cool, josh(can I call you that? Ok i will:) but I got to DRIVE her
:D Over long distances I find driving unbearable, as it makes me sleepy, but not when driving a 5-speed Nissan Skyline GT-R R-34 (dream-wise. In real life, I drive a 5-speed Subaru Outback.)

On the flip side, not to screw with your dream josh, I thought Keira didn't/couldn't/dosen't drive. Please post if I'm wrong.

Richard
21-07-2004, 02:53 AM
Not to spoil the dreamania going on over here...over there...yeaaaaa. Well,I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that she can't drive or something. Maybe it was that her mom is very protective and goes everywhere with her and drives her and stuff. Not sure though... Anyone have the details?

The fact that she does or doesn't drive in his dream can be possible, because it's a dream. Whatever goes on in a dream doesn't necessarily have to make sense with what's true in reality.

Josher
21-07-2004, 02:55 AM
I couldn't really understand your last post Frodo, but you said you drove her? I would like to drive a stick, as the car I wanted, I wanted it in a stick, but what we got is a manual BMW 325i. Still a nice, and fun car none-the-less and I am very pleased with it's performance.

If Kiera doesn't drive I would be very disappointed :( . Why wouldn't she be able to drive?

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 03:04 AM
I couldn't really understand your last post Frodo, but you said you drove her? I would like to drive a stick, as the car I wanted, I wanted it in a stick, but what we got is a manual BMW 325i. Still a nice, and fun car none-the-less and I am very pleased with it's performance.

If Kiera doesn't drive I would be very disappointed :( . Why wouldn't she be able to drive?

Just some monotonous humor from me :D But anyway, I kinda thought she couldn't drive because she wasn't old enough. If I remember correclty, the age to drive in Germany when I lived there was 18, so it may even be older than that in England, but I dunno.
Oh, and props to your car. Any BMW is sexy in my book :cool:

DragonRat
21-07-2004, 03:08 AM
So I waited for her, as her plane touched down at the terminal. I had not seen her in years, and yet I was hoping she'd be just as pretty as when I had last seen her. She walked out of the plane, but as I caught a glance of her, she did not see me. But she probably saw the back of my head, and began to follow me. I laid a single rose on the escalator railing, and she followed the rose - a reminder of that night I had given her a rose years before. She took the rose, and she noticed another rose on another escalator. And so the mysterious roses appeared for four floors, until she noticed a rose lifted upwards. Then, when she finally picked up the last rose, I stood there, waiting for her at last - like some scene out of Cruel Intentions. And I kissed her.

True dream.

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 03:12 AM
Preety cool, DR. So far it's 3 for 3 in terms of dreams that were "good."

Richard
21-07-2004, 03:12 AM
like some scene out of Cruel Intentions. And I kissed her.

I love that movie. Seriously, it's better than Dangerous Liaisons. Who was the girl? Was it Reese Witherspoon? You don't have to tell me, if it's too personal.

Cycleofthemoon
21-07-2004, 03:13 AM

YOU FOOLS! Didn't you read my post? Look at my post above this one. The information I got was from a picture of KEIRA (thats how we spell it Josher) getting into the car after the gym. Her mom was driving her home because she can't drive and her mom is supposivley very cautious about stalkers. :rolleyes:

Josher
21-07-2004, 03:14 AM
I assume it was Kiera Knightley... That is a pretty good dream, but I like my dream best, obviosuly because it is mine :) . Show us the picture.

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 03:14 AM
I love that movie. Seriously, it's better than Dangerous Liaisons. Who was the girl? Was it Reese Witherspoon? You don't have to tell me, if it's too personal.

I have a feeling DR was kissing, oh I don't know, maby
KEIRA? j/k since the thread started w/ a dream about Keira, I'm guessing DR's had Keira in it as well.

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 03:16 AM
YOU FOOLS! Didn't you read my post? Look at my post above this one. The information I got was from a picture of KEIRA (thats how we spell it Josher) getting into the car after the gym. Her mom was driving her home because she can't drive and her mom is supposivley very cautious about stalkers. :rolleyes:

I read it moon, but you got your post out before mine. Sorry.
(Curses the 26.4kbps for the 100th time today...)

Richard
21-07-2004, 03:18 AM
I have a feeling DR was kissing, oh I don't know, maby
KEIRA? j/k since the thread started w/ a dream about Keira, I'm guessing DR's had Keira in it as well.

Then this is embarrassing. I'm the only one that hasn't dream't about Keira.

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 03:22 AM
That's cool Richard. Maby you just need to think about her before you go to sleep, or King Arthur/another of her movies, or something.

DragonRat
21-07-2004, 03:23 AM
No, it wasn't Keira. Keira's not on my mind too often now.

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 03:26 AM
My bad DR. I just assumed, but you know what they say about assuming...
BTW, who was it in your dream? Just curious.

MaizCascara
21-07-2004, 03:45 AM
i had a dream i went 2 this coffee shop around my house and keira was the waitress there..i knew it was her so i asked her why r u working at a coffee shop and she said to get away from stalkers...she also had a different name on her name tag thing, but i dont remember what it was..but anyways everyday i just kept coming back into the coffee shop and we started becoming friends. So afterwards she asked me if i wanted 2 get ice cream or somethin so i agreed and we spent time getting ice cream and then we went back to the coffee shop and she told me that she wanted to date me and i agreed so she gave me her address and i went to her house and she answered the door in a bikini :) , and then my dream ended because it was noon and my neighbor was cutting the grass which awoke me.....i hate my neighbor now :mad:

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 03:52 AM
i had a dream i went 2 this coffee shop around my house and keira was the waitress there..i knew it was her so i asked her why r u working at a coffee shop and she said to get away from stalkers...she also had a different name on her name tag thing, but i dont remember what it was..but anyways everyday i just kept coming back into the coffee shop and we started becoming friends. So afterwards she asked me if i wanted 2 get ice cream or somethin so i agreed and we spent time getting ice cream and then we went back to the coffee shop and she told me that she wanted to date me and i agreed so she gave me her address and i went to her house and she answered the door in a bikini :) , and then my dream ended because it was noon and my neighbor was cutting the grass which awoke me.....i hate my neighbor now :mad:

Cool dream, bad ending. I'll help you kill your neighbor if you want:)
Maby you'll dream up the ending in the future(sometimes I wake up in mid-dream, and later dream up the ending.)

MaizCascara
21-07-2004, 03:55 AM
yeah sure, anyone can help me kill my neighbor now lol :mad: y couldnt he just wait alittle longer before he cuts the grass, and theres a problem, keira is no longer at the coffee shop :(

DragonRat
21-07-2004, 03:55 AM
My bad DR. I just assumed, but you know what they say about assuming...
BTW, who was it in your dream? Just curious.

Actually 'twas this girl I met on my vacation in Asia. I told her that I'd go back home and tell everyone I met the prettiest girl in all of Asia. I was drunk when I said that, to be honest, though hyperbole is what I do best.

Josher
21-07-2004, 04:21 AM
That coffee shot dream sounds really good and evil neighbors do stink. I have been hearing this a lot though, does Keira have many stalkers?

MaizCascara
21-07-2004, 04:26 AM
she probably does have alot of stalkers, but nothing major that goes into the news :confused:

Kelsey
21-07-2004, 05:16 AM
I don't have cool dreams...all of my dreams are scary and/or have some psychological meaning behind it.

Jacoby
21-07-2004, 05:16 AM
I find it ironic you lot are talking about dreams of Keira, then asking if she has any stalkers....

MaizCascara
21-07-2004, 05:20 AM
wait a second there, its not our fault we dream about keira, i mean if i could control my dreams then partially u could be correct....and i dont have time to be a stalker i sleep like 15 hours a day lol and dreams dont count as stalking

Jacoby
21-07-2004, 05:23 AM
Yeah, I was just saying I thought it was funny....

I had a Keira dream before. She was in my U.S. History class....that was it. I think I said "Did you just transfer here?" and she replied "Yes." I woke after that. My dreams suck.

MaizCascara
21-07-2004, 05:26 AM
u probably either arent a deep sleeper or u dont sleep that much..or i could be talking like i have dream knowledge or i dont know anything about the psychology in it or u could be a deep sleeper and sleep alot...but who knows......

Narg
21-07-2004, 05:58 AM
Keira does drive, she got her licence not long ago.

I had a dream about keira, we got married, were eating on the foreshore, and for some reason, 2 guys started giving us shit, we jumped in our car ( nissan 180sx, ive always wanted one, it was black also ), and started to drive away, it turned into a high speed chase, keira hanging out the passenger side window, shooting the cars behind her with a ak-47, she was wearing a white dress, looked just like she did in the similaris shoot, i woke up half way through the chase, best, dream, ever.

Ashlyn
21-07-2004, 06:58 AM
this doesn't count as a good dream, but i just thought i'd add it anyway (because im still freaked out by it) last night i dreamt i had terminal cancer. there was this book in my room that i didn't want anyone to see when i died so i was trying to get out of my bed to get to the shelf so i could throw the book away but i couldnt move. i kept trying to get up and it was extremely frustrating because i couldnt move. this morning i woke up and i was lying on my bedroom floor.. very odd

Flightfreak
21-07-2004, 09:45 AM
this doesn't count as a good dream, but i just thought i'd add it anyway (because im still freaked out by it) last night i dreamt i had terminal cancer. there was this book in my room that i didn't want anyone to see when i died so i was trying to get out of my bed to get to the shelf so i could throw the book away but i couldnt move. i kept trying to get up and it was extremely frustrating because i couldnt move. this morning i woke up and i was lying on my bedroom floor.. very odd

Auw scary dream :-s
I never dream of keira, I offend dream of a girl that i saw 6 years a go for the last time.

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 04:33 PM
Keira does drive, she got her licence not long ago.

I had a dream about keira, we got married, were eating on the foreshore, and for some reason, 2 guys started giving us shit, we jumped in our car ( nissan 180sx, ive always wanted one, it was black also ), and started to drive away, it turned into a high speed chase, keira hanging out the passenger side window, shooting the cars behind her with a ak-47, she was wearing a white dress, looked just like she did in the similaris shoot, i woke up half way through the chase, best, dream, ever.

That's preety cool, narg. Except for waking up halfway through it. Hopefully you can dream the ending up later, with Keira blowing up the cars, and the whole happily ever after ending, before you wake up again:)

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 04:35 PM
yeah sure, anyone can help me kill my neighbor now lol :mad: y couldnt he just wait alittle longer before he cuts the grass, and theres a problem, keira is no longer at the coffee shop :(

Now that is a pisser right there. Hopefully she will come back to the shop in a later dream. That dream now would constitute as a nightmare in my book :icon_surp

apoggy
21-07-2004, 04:36 PM
frodo, stop double posting, it's an unnecessary act

frodo1511
21-07-2004, 04:37 PM
frodo, stop double posting, it's an unnecessary act

Sorry, appogy. I didn't know if I could post two quotes onto one post.

Josher
21-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Stalking is a physical act, and you know what you are doing. Dreaming is a mental act, and yous usually don't choose your dreams.

CFC
21-07-2004, 06:25 PM
I don't dream. If I do I never remember them. I could not tell you how long ago the last time I had a dream that I remembered was.

Josher
21-07-2004, 06:30 PM
I heard this about dreams, but I do not know if it is true... Everyone has a dream every night, but not everyone remembers them. If you wakeup naturally, you will remember your dream, but if you wake up via alarm clock etc., you do not remember your dream. I have found this to be true. Just me though.

CFC
21-07-2004, 06:41 PM
The fact that I only get about 4-5 hours of sleep on average probably does not help.

Josher
21-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Yeah, that probably doesn't help considering the average human requires at leastr 6 hours of sleep per 24 hours to function properly...

Richard
22-07-2004, 01:19 AM
Stalking is a physical act, and you know what you are doing. Dreaming is a mental act, and yous usually don't choose your dreams.

True, but when in doubt, start to watch movies and visit places you normally or wouldn't normally go to. And if you're lucky, you may have that dream in that particular place. So technically speaking, in a way you can choose your dreams. But how often that works, has remained a mystery even to me.

"Do you know the terror of he who falls alseep"
to the very toes he is terrified,
as the ground gives way from under him,
and the dream begins..."

A little note to those who have nightmares. I'm all out of cookies, but a pat on the back goes to whoever guesses the movie I got that from.

DesignatedJerk
22-07-2004, 04:11 AM
i had a dream that i was Keira's body guard and that I kicked the crap out of a obsessed fan/nerd who tried to get to close to her.

i guess I'm over protective.

Renegade
22-07-2004, 04:30 AM
True, but when in doubt, start to watch movies and visit places you normally or wouldn't normally go to. And if you're lucky, you may have that dream in that particular place. So technically speaking, in a way you can choose your dreams. But how often that works, has remained a mystery even to me.

Very true Richard. Although, I've found that thinking about it too much and wanting it to become a part of your dream often results in it being left out. Just my personal observation :icon_razz

Josher
22-07-2004, 05:18 AM
I haven't had a nightmare for years, I cannot even remember the last time I had one, but I do remember having a recurring nightmare as a child.

Kelsey
22-07-2004, 05:43 AM
I wrote an article about dreams, but I haven't looked at it since putting my portfolio together, so let's see what I remember. You dream every night, no matter what, about every 45 minutes. Each dream lasts approximately 10 - 15 minutes. If you wake up during a REM cycle, you are more likely to remember what you dream (that would be the snapping awake right before the best part of the dream). Also, your more vivid dreams occur in the morning hours. I'll try to find the article; it was very informative, if I may say so :)

Josher
22-07-2004, 06:20 AM
I would love to learn more about dreams. Please do find that article :) .

frodo1511
22-07-2004, 03:09 PM
I heard this about dreams, but I do not know if it is true... Everyone has a dream every night, but not everyone remembers them. If you wakeup naturally, you will remember your dream, but if you wake up via alarm clock etc., you do not remember your dream. I have found this to be true. Just me though.

Happens to me all the time, josh. Whenever I get up for school, I set my alarm. At 5 in the morning I get up very quickly(damn noise) without even thinking about the dream I just had. O weekends/summer break, I don't set an alarm, and remember dreams naturally. Just this morning, I can remember what I dreamed about (first playable level of Halo 2:)

Josher
22-07-2004, 06:23 PM
I remembered my dream from this morning and my mom woke me up... But sometimes my thoery is true.

Hazzle
22-07-2004, 11:46 PM
Ok...I've never had a dream about Keira (no, really) and in fact most of my dreams aren't about people, they're just...weird...and rather disturbing...like falling or other weird shit...pretty much I'm always the only one I recognise in the dreams I remember.

As for whether Keira can drive...yes...she can legally, and I believe also passed her test recently. She probably chooses not to for whatever reason :)

frodo1511
23-07-2004, 05:47 AM
Ok...I've never had a dream about Keira (no, really) and in fact most of my dreams aren't about people, they're just...weird...and rather disturbing...like falling or other weird shit...pretty much I'm always the only one I recognise in the dreams I remember.

As for whether Keira can drive...yes...she can legally, and I believe also passed her test recently. She probably chooses not to for whatever reason :)

Yeah, for some reason, the majority of my dreams involve falling off mountains, rollercoasters, or a building. Another reason I have a fear of heights I guess...

Pygmalion
23-07-2004, 09:26 AM
Well I don't know if it was the BEST dream, but its the only one I can remember of late...
I was holding a little puppy and it was heaps cute but it had no fur-or skin...it was sort of the colour and texture of those raw chicken fillets you buy. I Have NO idea where my memory dug it from lol.
GOD I have weird dreams...

Kelsey
23-07-2004, 09:33 AM
A puppy with no fur or skin? Yikes.

Where's JD....this is his area of expertise....?

Hazzle
23-07-2004, 10:51 AM
Yeah, for some reason, the majority of my dreams involve falling off mountains, rollercoasters, or a building. Another reason I have a fear of heights I guess...

I have weird ones where I'm on a pavement, standing right up on the edge of the curb and suddenly my body lurches forward, down into the road and I can't stop myself and there's an oncoming car running up to me just as I wake up...fun eh? :D

Where's JD....this is his area of expertise....?

Been asking that myself for ages.

Oh...and I lie...I did have a dream that SORT of involved Keira...it was a POTC style action romp type affair but set in medieval England (knights and the like...but this was before KA was announced, if memory serves) and it's a very long windy story...don't recall all of it but I think I was supposed to be the hero rescuing a girl who was NOT Keira but when I looked at her face looked identical. Sephy may well have a log of it from MSN if he kept it...if so I'll get ahold of it and paraphrase it for you guys...that was MY best dream ever...one of the few good ones I've ever had :p

Last night was an odd one...I was a crab running around nipping at people with my claws. Supposedly it's an indication of many problems to resolve.

frodo1511
23-07-2004, 03:13 PM
I have weird ones where I'm on a pavement, standing right up on the edge of the curb and suddenly my body lurches forward, down into the road and I can't stop myself and there's an oncoming car running up to me just as I wake up...fun eh? :D

Mine have to do with me falling off the second story of a mall, or having the safety bar from a roller coaster snap off right at the tallest point of the ride, with me falling what seems to me k's of feet.

Richard
23-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Mine have to do with me falling off the second story of a mall, or having the safety bar from a roller coaster snap off right at the tallest point of the ride, with me falling what seems to me k's of feet.

Holy shit, you had that roller coaster dream too? Mine was on Montezuma Revenge.

Guido
23-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Mine Was falling throug my bed and i kept falling gives a nice thrill for about 10 secs ... then i realized that i fell out off my bed :(

frodo1511
23-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Holy shit, you had that roller coaster dream too? Mine was on Montezuma Revenge.

phew, I thought I was the only one with that kind of dream. I always fall off the Millenium Force R/C.

Pygmalion
24-07-2004, 12:36 AM
I have sort of REAL dreams where there are giant spiders on my face or tenticles coming out from between the covers, then I jump out of bed and turn on the light before realising it was just a dream...

Hazzle
24-07-2004, 01:54 AM
Hehe...my duvet curled up oddly a few weeks back when I was nodding off and thus half-asleep and I thought for a split second it was someone standing over my bed trying to kill me...spooky for sure.

Yeah...I have spider ones but usually it's like the floor is covered in spiders, or bugs of some kind and I can't get to the door, I'm sort of trapped on the "island" of my bed...supposedly it's to do with having too many problems to deal with too :p

frodo1511
24-07-2004, 03:02 AM
For me, I have more "dreams" about snakes or sharks than spiders. they don't really scare me too much, unless they are bigger than 3 inches, then I go and yell to my mommy :icon_surp

Hazzle
25-07-2004, 02:42 AM
For me, I have more "dreams" about snakes or sharks than spiders. they don't really scare me too much, unless they are bigger than 3 inches, then I go and yell to my mommy :icon_surp

I'm an arachnophobe...

Dyce_Blue
25-07-2004, 02:46 AM
To see a dream of mine, check out the thread called "No one knows about this" in the Keira's movies and projects board. That is the realization of one of my dreams mixed with reality.

frodo1511
26-07-2004, 12:05 AM
I'm an arachnophobe...

Me too, can't stand spider at all

Spire
26-07-2004, 12:11 AM
I hate spiders as well, but I'm not completely afraid of them. I absolutely hate walking through a spiderweb, that's the most annoying thing.

frodo1511
26-07-2004, 12:26 AM
I hate spiders as well, but I'm not completely afraid of them. I absolutely hate walking through a spiderweb, that's the most annoying thing.

Oh, I know. Once you brush it off, the feeling of the spiderweb stays with you for ten minutes it seems.

Hazzle
26-07-2004, 01:12 AM
Oh, I know. Once you brush it off, the feeling of the spiderweb stays with you for ten minutes it seems.

Yup <cringes>

Ok ok...big bad Hazzle is a wuss...there...big surprise :icon_surp

frodo1511
26-07-2004, 01:20 AM
Yup <cringes>

Ok ok...big bad Hazzle is a wuss...there...big surprise :icon_surp

Don't sweat it Hazzle, everybody has something that makes them look "wussy"
:icon_conf

DefyingGravity
28-07-2004, 09:03 PM
That's nothing compared to the dream I had about Macaulay Culkin hiding in the dirt and Anna Nicole smith digging after him with a tractor.

Hazzle
28-07-2004, 09:24 PM
That's nothing compared to the dream I had about Macaulay Culkin hiding in the dirt and Anna Nicole smith dug after him with a tractor.

Don't worry, the men in white coats are on the way. :icon_mod:

frodo1511
28-07-2004, 11:05 PM
That's nothing compared to the dream I had about Macaulay Culkin hiding in the dirt and Anna Nicole smith digging after him with a tractor.

WHY?!?! who in there right mind has dreams about that?
:icon_surp

hasselbrad
29-07-2004, 12:12 AM
This was something like 17 years ago, but I still remember it vividly.
I dreamt that I had a terminal disease, and that the doctors gave me a month to live. It was a very realistic dream, in that I didn't arrive at the doctor's office in a chariot and leave in a helicopter. Everything that occurred was as if it could have really happened. I remember sitting at the breakfast table watching my parents for any clues about my condition. It was so real, that I literally couldn't decide if it had been a dream or not. It was sort of burned into my conciousness like a memory. I finally decided it was a dream, and went on about my day.
A month later, I dreamed that I was sitting alone in the living room, while my family; grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins had gathered and were talking and laughing. And, I came to realize that they were all there because it was my day to die, and I guess they didn't want to miss it. :err:
Upon further reflection, I started thinking that it was actually them gathering after my funeral.
I have dreamed I was falling, being chased, etc., but I have never woken up as frightened as I did from that dream.

Jacoby
29-07-2004, 12:20 AM
Scary stuff there Hasselbrad

I wonder how everyone else dreams....I always dream in a third person view. Like someone filmed my dream and I got to watch the tape. I actually do the same thing when looking back on memories. When I remember doing something that I'm proud of, I always remember it as a spectator and not actually being inside myself. It's really odd. The only time I dream in first person is when i have these mili-second dreams, where I see my feet trip over a stick on the ground. Whenever I have those dreams I literally jump out of bed and I'm on my feet.

hasselbrad
29-07-2004, 01:19 AM
The second half of that dream was in third person, which is why I finally decided that it was the gathering after my funeral. I was looking down on myself in the chair. *shiver*
I really would like to have a dream about Keira, though...somehow it just doesn't happen.

Jacoby
29-07-2004, 01:25 AM
My mom used to tell me that if I was scared of having a nightmare, I should just tell myself "I'm not going to have a nightmare tonight". For some reason, it never seemed to fail. I used to have to have these complex nightmares with the child's play doll, Chucky, in it. That fucking doll nearly ruined my childhood. Anyways, the saying never worked in reverse. "I'm going to have a dream with Keira in it tonight" never works for some reason. "I'm going to have a dream with Natalie Portman in it tonight" never fails though.

KRev
29-07-2004, 02:33 AM
I don't get many--er--special dreams. But the last three or so have all been of K.

Just thought you'd like to know...

Pinkfairy
29-07-2004, 02:40 AM
I've been testing out this stupid theory of mine. When I drink a glass of water right before I go to bed without stopping at the bathroom, I remember my dream the next day. I've been trying to get my brother to test it out, but he used to wet his bed so I still don't know if it's just me.
My most recent dream is R rated so no comment...

Jacoby
29-07-2004, 02:52 AM
I've been testing out this stupid theory of mine. When I drink a glass of water right before I go to bed without stopping at the bathroom, I remember my dream the next day. I've been trying to get my brother to test it out, but he used to wet his bed so I still don't know if it's just me.

Was there naughty words in it?

Renegade
29-07-2004, 02:53 AM

Water eh? R rated eh? I wanna test out this theory :p

I hate ones that restrict you from doing what you want because in your dreams, you sometimes feel like it's inappropiate and embarassing. Well at times, I actually realize that I'm in a dream. I love this because it gives me the freedom to run wild and do crazy things that I normally wouldn't do in reality.

frodo1511
29-07-2004, 04:53 AM
My dreams are in different perspectives all the time:sometimes through my eyes, sometimes in third persen, and, strangly, through the eyes of someone else in my dream. I don't know why that is, but I still think that I'm myself, even if I'm looking through someone elses eyes. Very strange. anywho, I'm going to try the "drink water/don't go to the bathroom trick" by pinkfairy. As of late, whenever I have my alarm set and wake up, I remember little pieces of my dream, and that I have the ability to remember the whole thing, but my mind dosen't want me to remember. So if I have a "good dream" I can't remember it.

Dyce_Blue
29-07-2004, 05:24 AM
The past 3 nights, I have had the best dreams of my life. These dreams were surreal. It was kind of odd, they all seemed familiar. When I woke up, I realized that they were the culmination of all of my past dreams.

I got really good sleep on these nights. I'm talking 11 hours all three nights. I'm really wondering why this is happening now...I hope this isn't my life flashing in front of my eyes.

All of my secret fears and desires and whatnot occurred in these dreams. The remarkable thing is that I remember them all. I usually don't remember them. Now, these are odd dreams, so I will give a brief summary of the one I had on July 26.

I am in a parking garage, it is supposed to be at the airport in either Boston or Chicago (neither of which I have been to). I am trying to escape bullies, who are really Billy's two friends from the movie Little Big League. I am running, but to get away, I decide to slide head-first down the incline. I am aided in this by the oil and grease on the pavement in the parking garage. All of the sudden, my hands feel like they are rubbing against a cactus. So, I pull out an empty yellow box from a Lunchable (American portable lunch, for the Brits). I continue sliding, and I fit between the gap between the levels. Once I get through, I fall into the passenger seat of a convertible that I was in earlier in the dream. This convertible drives toward the exit, and I get out when we are stopped by the retractable arm. I step out right into a baggage claim line that happens to be outside. I give the man my ticket, and he shows me to a gift shop, which appears out of nowhere, and yes, is outside also...

Well, I'm probably boring you now, so I will close this up with a couple more things that happened...

+ I am in a convertible, in the backseat with a brunette (you know who). And I go through a furious search for a condom in random houses and businesses, including an odd journey into the Pooh store.

+ I am at the Astrodome (a local stadium that used to be the home of the Houston Astros) and I can't find where I parked my car. I went on a journey to find the car, in the process encountering monster trucks and mopeds and other vehicles.

+ I am in my home, and I played rap music very loudly on the stereo in my living room. My Dad comes home to find loud music and two Mexican immigrants in my kitchen cooking fresh quesadillas.

+ I am in a gigantic house, which is all of my friends' houses combined. I sneak in the front door, and realize that this is Bill Cosby's house. He is about to be murdered by Japanese gangsters, and I must find a way to stop them.

These dreams were so good that I had to share them with you. I hope I have some more tonight...

Pinkfairy
29-07-2004, 05:50 AM
The past 3 nights, I have had the best dreams of my life. These dreams were surreal. It was kind of odd, they all seemed familiar. When I woke up, I realized that they were the culmination of all of my past dreams.

I got really good sleep on these nights. I'm talking 11 hours all three nights. I'm really wondering why this is happening now...I hope this isn't my life flashing in front of my eyes.

All of my secret fears and desires and whatnot occurred in these dreams. The remarkable thing is that I remember them all. I usually don't remember them. Now, these are odd dreams, so I will give a brief summary of the one I had on July 26.

I am in a parking garage, it is supposed to be at the airport in either Boston or Chicago (neither of which I have been to). I am trying to escape bullies, who are really Billy's two friends from the movie Little Big League. I am running, but to get away, I decide to slide head-first down the incline. I am aided in this by the oil and grease on the pavement in the parking garage. All of the sudden, my hands feel like they are rubbing against a cactus. So, I pull out an empty yellow box from a Lunchable (American portable lunch, for the Brits). I continue sliding, and I fit between the gap between the levels. Once I get through, I fall into the passenger seat of a convertible that I was in earlier in the dream. This convertible drives toward the exit, and I get out when we are stopped by the retractable arm. I step out right into a baggage claim line that happens to be outside. I give the man my ticket, and he shows me to a gift shop, which appears out of nowhere, and yes, is outside also...

Well, I'm probably boring you now, so I will close this up with a couple more things that happened...

+ I am in a convertible, in the backseat with a brunette (you know who). And I go through a furious search for a condom in random houses and businesses, including an odd journey into the Pooh store.

+ I am at the Astrodome (a local stadium that used to be the home of the Houston Astros) and I can't find where I parked my car. I went on a journey to find the car, in the process encountering monster trucks and mopeds and other vehicles.

+ I am in my home, and I played rap music very loudly on the stereo in my living room. My Dad comes home to find loud music and two Mexican immigrants in my kitchen cooking fresh quesadillas.

+ I am in a gigantic house, which is all of my friends' houses combined. I sneak in the front door, and realize that this is Bill Cosby's house. He is about to be murdered by Japanese gangsters, and I must find a way to stop them.

These dreams were so good that I had to share them with you. I hope I have some more tonight...
LOL Those are sooo random, but they're good. You can test out my theory... see if it works.
Was there naughty words in it?
Uhhh...there wasn't much talking.

DefyingGravity
29-07-2004, 12:47 PM
WHY?!?! who in there right mind has dreams about that?
:icon_surp

People who have Macaulay Culkin obsessions that have just finished watching the Anna Nicole Smith True Hollywood Story on E!. :) I woke up and thought "Dubbya tee eff?" Oh, and there was also something about Julian Casablancas being under the influence of something.

Dyce_Blue
29-07-2004, 03:54 PM
LOL Those are sooo random, but they're good. You can test out my theory... see if it works.

The streak is over!!!
I tried everything yesterday to try to get a good dream last night.

1. I worked out and played basketball until I couldn't walk anymore.
2. I stayed up extra late, so I could sleep later.
3. I drank plenty of water before going to bed, and I didn't go to the bathroom. (To go with Pinkfairy's theory)

I got 4 hours of choppy sleep, and I woke up at around 8. That is not the worst part. I had to pee so bad that my kidneys were ready to burst. I tried to lay back down and sleep, but I was so sore that I couldn't stay in one position for more than 5 seconds. I was so tired I couldn't even open my eyes all the way. I decided to get up and count my losses.

I miss my dreams... :(

frodo1511
29-07-2004, 11:27 PM
People who have Macaulay Culkin obsessions that have just finished watching the Anna Nicole Smith True Hollywood Story on E!. :) I woke up and thought "Dubbya tee eff?" Oh, and there was also something about Julian Casablancas being under the influence of something.

Ok, I can see how someone would dream some crap like that up. Personally, I hate Anna Nicole Smith, and the last time I really enjoyed hearing/reading Macaulay Culkin's name was during Home Alone 2.

Jacoby
29-07-2004, 11:56 PM
and the last time I really enjoyed hearing/reading Macaulay Culkin's name was during Home Alone 2.

Don't smash the Culkins, they're good people.

I don't like Anna Nicole though, those new commercials of hers make me want to tear out my eyes. She's gross. But anyways, about dreams.....I got nothing. :icon_spam

Hazzle
30-07-2004, 12:15 AM
I start the dream sat in a classroom right at the end of a class. Then we hear an announcement than Sven-Goran Eriksson (the England football manager...GOD knows why! Actually it may just be because he's in the news a lot at the moment) is signing autographs in the room afterwards.

But it gets weirder still...yes...amazing isn't it?

I ponder whether to stay and get an autograph and think better of it. I think to myself, "You'd have to be a fame-obsessed tosser to stay just for Sven's signature". While I pack up I spy a tiger, ostrich and a chicken (may have been other animals too but those were the ones I remember) talking about how excited they were to meet Cven. I go over and berate them for being pathetic fame-hounds and they leave upset (yeah, I'm a cunt, I know :p).

BUT IT GETS WEIRDER...

When I get to the bottom of the stairs and leave the building they're waiting outside. They make some snide remark about my remarks to them, and how pathetic I was blah blah blah. Suddenly they beckon their friend, who's hiding in the shadows...a ferret, and the bugger attacks me! Last thing I remember was the ferret's jaw closing around my throat while it clawed away at my face, then I woke up.

Yes yes...I'm strange...I know :icon_conf

apoggy
30-07-2004, 12:24 AM
You freak

On the dream topic I rarely remember mine, but this doesnt really bother me, when I do they are so weird I laugh. When I was younger I used to have a recurring dream about a man climing up a ladder (it may have been my physically disabled uncle) and getting into my room, twas strange plus a little scary, but i was like 5.

frodo1511
30-07-2004, 04:43 AM
I need to get into the habit of writing my dreams down. When I wake up, it's so sudden, since I want to turn off my damn alarm as fast as humanly possible, and I'm lucky if I remember half of my dream five minutes after I wake up. Hopefully, I can remember them long enough to write them down.

DefyingGravity
30-07-2004, 01:10 PM
When I was little, I used to have these dreams that I could float. Not fly, but float. I would float around my house and up the stairs(our house didn't even have stairs...) and the house seemed different shades of grey, but it wasn't in black and white. Hmm. I don't get those dreams anymore. It kinda disappoints me, because I miss floating. I remember how vividly it feels to float. :)

Hazzle
30-07-2004, 04:23 PM
I need to get into the habit of writing my dreams down. When I wake up, it's so sudden, since I want to turn off my damn alarm as fast as humanly possible, and I'm lucky if I remember half of my dream five minutes after I wake up. Hopefully, I can remember them long enough to write them down.

Yeah, I write down the weirder ones I have :)

Jacoby
30-07-2004, 05:16 PM
I had a Keira dream last night.....well, not really a Keira dream, but she was in it.

I was sitting down watching tv, then I just got up and put in a movie. The movie was labeled 'Bend it Like Beckham' but when it started it was some shady cop drama type thing. So I watched it for a while and begun to realize it was just an NYPD Blue episode. When it was over, there was this tutorial on how to kick a PK correctly. Keira and everyone from BILB were showing this little boy how to take one. Everyone was laughing.
The end. My stories are shit.

Dyce_Blue
30-07-2004, 05:45 PM
I am very pleased to say that my off the wall dreams have returned from their one night hiatus. After another 11 wonderful hours of slumber, I experienced 3 dreams which were all in some way connected.

+ The first of my dreams started with me, two years ago at basketball practice. The whole team was stretching, when the coach announced that a new player was joining the team, and that someone had to lose their spot. Eventually, the race to stay on the team turned into a race down a really big waterslide. I got fourth place because somehow, 8 year-old black triplet girls beat me down to the bottom...

+ The second of my dreams started with me driving my vehicle very fast down Main Street. I was following my friend's 80's BMW, and we were headed toward Astroworld (A local theme park). All of the sudden, he jumps out of his car and rolls out onto the ground. I stop my car, turn off the engine, and lock the door right in front of where he bailed from his car. He runs off into a large open concrete area to a large, bald black guy wearing sunglasses. He runs past him, but when I get there, I have to stop and take out my wallet to show I.D. My friend and I run together into the back seat of a black sedan and it drives off. We cross a bridge into a foreign country, and the car continues to drive into a very run down neighborhood and stops. The country is Colombia, and for some reason it is connected to Houston...Anyhow, I am stranded because the car left without me. I look around, and the neighborhood is very dangerous looking. I run to the nicest looking house and a knock on the door. A lady opens it, and the next like 20 minutes are filled with a climactic Spanish conversation between her and I. I eventually am able to call la policia who arrive at her door to take me back to the US.

+ The third dream is me on my birthday (maybe my upcoming 18th), and I got a cell phone for my birthday. I am using the cell phone to call people up to go to the movies. The only problem is that the cell phone is connected to the box. I hold this box up to the side of my head in order to speak into it. Well, all of my friends eventually get lost on their way to my house or go to the wrong theater. The only person who makes it to my house is the new player from my basketball team in my first dream. He looks remarkably like Joey from Friends.

By the way, I found out the formula for having dreams. You have to go to the bathroom, then drink more water. This way, your kidneys won't pop.