PDA

View Full Version : will she return for a 4th?

swansonben
27-05-2007, 10:12 PM
If there is a Pirates 4 will Keria return cause Ive read where she doesnt want to play it anymore, but I think she needs to come back, shes an important charater. come on Keria do it one more time. I mean I get her point shes done 3 and thats alot, but me being the Keira fan that I am, it just wont be the same without her. thats my fav role of her, with 2nd being Gunivere in King Arthur

Digital_Ice
28-05-2007, 12:50 AM
can someone tell me what happened.

not alot.

swansonben
28-05-2007, 02:42 AM
i found out what happned, so thats why I took it out of my post

kingdumbass
28-05-2007, 02:46 AM
If the money's good, she might as well do another one....
I was pleased with Pirates 3. Better than I thought it would be.

Pygmalion
28-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Gunivere
Now that name I like the sound of. Sort of like King Arthur meets Domino...
As far as I know POTC was only meant to be a trilogy. Trilogies are neat and in fashion.

Leonie
28-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Stop spoiling the movie for those of us who haven't seen it yet. Put a warning at the start of your post, please.

In this article (http://www.k-knightley.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1008&pos=0) she talks about how great it is to get her brain engaged (in the making of Atonement), as opposed to Pirates.

I really doubt she'll do a fourth.

nadz
28-05-2007, 01:58 PM
is there actually going to be a 4th??

Ranman
28-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Yep, but it maynot be what you expect

Baz will be Jack
Ice will be Will
Mandy will be Elizabeth
I'll be Barbosa
Hasselbrad will be the monkey

hasselbrad
28-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Yep, but it maynot be what you expect

Baz will be Jack
Ice will be Will
Mandy will be Elizabeth
I'll be Barbosa
Hasselbrad will be the monkey

I didn't realize Barbossa was gay.

Digital_Ice
28-05-2007, 02:59 PM
minted. i get the girl!

Porcelain_Doll
28-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Now that name I like the sound of. Sort of like King Arthur meets Domino...
As far as I know POTC was only meant to be a trilogy. Trilogies are neat and in fashion.

:icon_lol:

as for the trilogies comment...two words: George Lucas.

Love Johnsson
28-05-2007, 06:48 PM
hehe, take george lucas as the new producer and there will be 8 more pirates of carbean:)
no but seriously I can bet much money there will not be an other pirates movie. When I look at the third of them I been really sure at that. I didn't think they will do an other one, 'cause they have no really background for a forth one. were will they start? Will Turner die and Jack bee the new captain of the flying dutchman, and then he been murdured by Elizabeth? no thats not really good:dontknowa !
well it will be really strange if there been an other pirates of carbean...

Scotsworth
30-05-2007, 02:54 AM
I dunno if she should return for a fourth...I feel like if they make another one it could suck...but the way Pirates 3 has attacked the box office, we should prepare ourselves for a 4th.

Leonie
30-05-2007, 08:54 AM
SPOILERS

They put a few things in there they could use for a fourth, such as the Water of Life. I mean, what is Elizabeth Swann, daughter of the former governer, ex-pirate, going to do now that she's got 10 years to play with until her husband gets home? There are plenty of options left.

I just don't think they should go there. It gets old.

Porcelain_Doll
30-05-2007, 02:35 PM
SPOILERS

They put a few things in there they could use for a fourth, such as the Water of Life. I mean, what is Elizabeth Swann, daughter of the former governer, ex-pirate, going to do now that she's got 10 years to play with until her husband gets home? There are plenty of options left.

And then you bitch about spoilers...I haven't seen the movie yet, Miss Elle. ;)

Surprize
30-05-2007, 02:44 PM
SPOILERS

Funny. I and my friend Tina thought what can be in the 4th before we saw the POTC3, we had an idea that Jack will find the bottle of rum which gives immortality. When we noticed that Aqua de Vita (hope it isn't spoiling!) we were :icon_jaw:

girl from Russia.
30-05-2007, 03:32 PM
I thing,it is useless...

Leonie
30-05-2007, 08:00 PM
And then you bitch about spoilers...I haven't seen the movie yet, Miss Elle. ;)

Pardon me. I hope I haven't ruined it for you. Hopefully it was vague enough for you to still enjoy the movie :)

I've put spoiler warnings in my post and in the posts of those who quoted me, that should do it.

Mapa
31-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Well the good thing is that even with spoilers u can still enjoy the action in the movie :) My opinion is that they left an open door. Damn i cant imagine anybody eles playing Elizabeth like she does, its the perfect role for her :)

Miss Demi
01-06-2007, 04:32 PM
*Spoiler*

Thought i'd put my two cents into this thread. I think they could make a 4th one. Considering Jack Sparrow still wants to be immortal there are more ways than just being the captian of the duchman that can make him immortal. Also if you watched the after credits thing you see Elizabeth with a kid. So then there's the whole ordeal how will Will react to seeing he has a 10-year old kid. Also wasnt Will 10 when his father left to go pirateing. So they could do something with the kid. And Will is immortal now and that means the kid is 1/2 immortal and 1/2 not so would that effect his life at all? What about the way the black pearl was taken again. They could do something again with jack trying to get the pearl back while trying to find the waters of life. So I do think they can make a fairly good premise for a fourth movie. Also I was watching some talk show (dont remember which one) and they were interviewing Jerry Bruckhimer(sp?) and when asked about a 4th movie his reponse was "I dont know maybe,we'd have to come up with a premise first" So in my opnion there's about a 50/50 chance they make a 4th one.

MishanyaMSKK
02-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Bloom said that he won't play in 4th pirates. And Keira without Bloom there - crap :/

Surprize
02-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Bloom said that he won't play in 4th pirates. And Keira without Bloom there - crap :/
Are you sure that Bloom said that?
Crap? Keira is the best without Bloom, without Depp. Sorry, but you should think and then say

MishanyaMSKK
02-06-2007, 08:40 PM
are you blonde?! sorry, but I was saying about their characters in "PoC".
If in 4th pirates won't be Bloom - then Keira won't be there also, and its only IMO! And I've heard that Bloom said that he won't be in 4th part.

Bullets19
02-06-2007, 11:48 PM
I hope they make another one it is such a good movie series but if they dont it was still good while it lasted.

I Luv Keira
03-06-2007, 09:19 AM
They could do how Jack Lost the Black Pearl in the first place. Or after Pirates 3 to search the map. With only Johnny Depp and Geoffry Rush.

If they show what Elizabeth did during that time, the movie will suck big time.

But anyway, the Pirates team need to know when to stop.

LeonieEdit: Tiny spoiler. I've swapped your three words for the italicised ones.

Surprize
03-06-2007, 01:28 PM
are you blonde?! sorry, but I was saying about their characters in "PoC".
are you a fool!? I talked about characters in PoTC too! :mad:
If in 4th pirates won't be Bloom - then Keira won't be there also, and its only IMO! And I've heard that Bloom said that he won't be in 4th part.
Had he say this to you personally?

MishanyaMSKK
03-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Yea sure. we were in some club last week, but he was drunk..maybe he was lying, wasnt he? :kidding:

I dunno - it's just "yellow" news(I heard from ma friend and he heard somewhere). We can't know NOW, when PoC3 just realized, it may be true and may not be true. I've just said what I heard

#1 Keira Rocks
04-06-2007, 04:42 AM
SPOILERS

Keira your a great actor you should continue with your role...

pirates of the caribbean 1,2,3
You where a great part in all of these movies without you who's going to marrey Will in 10 years? (for those who havent seen pirates of the caribbean 3 i wont tell you why he's comeing in 10 years) Captain Jack Sparrow who will be the one to tell him to tell him it wont work out?? You became the Pirate King. Elizabeth Swan must stay in the movie. We need to find out what will happen with you and Jack. After i heard that you didnt want to be apart of the movie i felt like DUDE NO! they cant replace you at all. Jack Sparrow Will Turner or Elizabeth Swan! you guys work so good together your movie keeps me interested for hours i love eating popcorn to your movie :icon_popc I went to pirates of the caribbean 3 and it was JAM PACKED! It's awsome knowing the same old people you saw in october are back for a nother go! It wasent like spider man where they make you wait 3-4 years before they come out with a movie wicth was like 1/100th as good as pirates of the caribbean. Keira please participate in the next movie. I will see it forsure! You can allways play Elizabeth Swan, She has such a good part in the movie.

Keep up the good work!

SAYA
16-06-2007, 10:24 AM
I would love to see her in 4th
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

jomi
16-06-2007, 02:35 PM
In the POC 4... certainly,i will see keira to represent her's paper:)

Calipso
16-06-2007, 02:38 PM
i don't think keira enter in 4th...

jomi
16-06-2007, 02:42 PM
I talk to her and she tell me "Yes"...lol:icon_lol:..i'm playing with you calipso...

Calipso
16-06-2007, 02:45 PM
stop your lies jomi please, your reply isn't interesting to people..

jomi
16-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Shut up calipso... i'm not a liar...i'm just play with you...

Calipso
16-06-2007, 02:50 PM
spamming me ?? no more, never .. certainly i want keira in POC 4, but she doesn't make this film.. i think..

Ranman
16-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Stop spamming you idiots

Leonie
16-06-2007, 04:12 PM
How's this, my 2000th post is a thank you to Ranman. :icon_bigg