sherad
27-05-2007, 02:50 AM
hi guys
may i know about keira?
i like her so much
i want someday can meet her
i hope it
cause its my dream
may u help me to tell me about address keira or her friendster?
or maybe her email?

thanks

sherad

Ranman
27-05-2007, 04:00 AM
Welcome to KKW. I'd like to start
by saying hello and thanking you
for all the laughs you will be
providing us at KKW.

Digital_Ice
27-05-2007, 05:12 AM
first up. wrong forum section.
secondly. please don't ask for keira's personal contact info, thats a severe invasion of privacy.
thirdly, hi. lol.

Leonie
27-05-2007, 10:34 AM
may u help me to tell me about address keira or her friendster?
or maybe her email?

thanks

sherad

You can write to Keira via her agency here:

Keira Knightley
c/o Lindy King
PFD
Drury House
34-43 Russell Street
London
WC2B 5HA
United Kingdom

That is the only address available to fans, and the only address you have a right to enquire about. Keira's got a right to privacy, and a right to use the Internet without having to read six hundred emails from fans every day.

That said, welcome. :)

You might like to read the fanmail thread (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18&highlight=fanmail) and this one (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2781&highlight=fanmail) for more information on what might happen when you send a letter to that address. You'll find that the address mentioned on the first page is sligtly different than the one I just quoted. The one above is from Keiraweb - I'm assuming this makes it easier for them to sort out the mail for different clients. Lindy King is Keira's agent.

Ranman
27-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Or you could email me, ill pass it along to her

Joana
27-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Hi and Welcome to the Forum!
I'm Joana!
You'll have lots of fun here!:wave:

jessmutch
28-05-2007, 08:31 PM
hi, i would like to contact one of Keira's agencies for some advice, i know soundsweird. However, i would prefer to email, do you know where i can send my email to. thanks.

o yeah i'd like to point out i do not want to invade privacy andi have no intention of trying to email Keora herself. for one I know that is almost impossible and also i d not even know her why would i email her. Although she is a brillant actress i mite add

jessmutch
28-05-2007, 08:33 PM
sorry about my spelling

mari****
29-05-2007, 01:25 AM
I have a question. Keira answers the letters? Does anybody know?:wave:

Leonie
29-05-2007, 07:27 AM
Did you read the post I wrote with the address and the links? If not, go do that now. It's all in there :)

jessmutch
29-05-2007, 09:21 AM
ok thank you, i did that before i just prefer to send emails thats all, thanx for ur helpx

Leonie
29-05-2007, 10:04 AM
I was talking to mari***, should have made that more clear :)

I don't think there's an email address, but you could always look at the PFD website (just google them through google.co.uk, I'm too lazy) :icon_bigg

jessmutch
29-05-2007, 10:28 AM
yeah have tried that but it get confusing, it always takes you back to the same place, have sent one to assistants of lindy king but i never keep my hopes up.
So are you like a site editor or something cause you always seem to stop the arguments and slaging matches, i agree give the girl her dignity.

Leonie
29-05-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm one of the moderators. See the shiny badge in the top right corner of my posts? :icon_bigg

Stopping fights and telling people to make sense is my job. :icon_bigg

I'm not sure how good they are about replying to emails, I've never tried. You could try PM-ing a KKW member called Keiraweb - he's in contact with her agent, perhaps he can tell you more. He's the man behind Keiraweb.com, too.

Ranman
29-05-2007, 01:21 PM
And she keeps in line, one of her more difficult duties :cool:

jessmutch
29-05-2007, 02:30 PM
i know this is proberably an annoyn question but how do you pm i cant seem to find it, i know technaphobe. Thanxs for all your helpx

Leonie
29-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Click someone's name - it'll be one of the options in the drop down menu that shows up. Alternatively, you can go to someone's profile and then choose the option to send them a private message there.

jessmutch
29-05-2007, 03:33 PM
thanx r your help but i just think its too hard i only wanted some advice but i guess i will have to forget it and move on. Cheers againx

Leonie
29-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Seriously - click on my name next to my post. Just your regular mouse click.

You'll see a list of things, and the second option is "send a private message to Leonie" - click that, and it'll take you to another page where there will be a field similar to the one you normally use to post. That's how it works with anyone.

jessmutch
29-05-2007, 03:52 PM
i've tried that but it always says could not find "keiraweb"

Digital_Ice
29-05-2007, 04:21 PM
are you trying to pm Paul?

his username is KnightleyNews, not keiraweb
http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/member.php?u=25

to send him a pm, click on the following link
http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=25

but you might have more success emailing him at paul(at)keiraweb.com

jessmutch
29-05-2007, 04:41 PM
thanx for all your helpx

Leonie
29-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Oh. Hreh. Oops. :icon_redf

mari****
29-05-2007, 07:26 PM
I was talking to mari***, should have made that more clear :)

I don't think there's an email address, but you could always look at the PFD website (just google them through google.co.uk, I'm too lazy) :icon_bigg

Thanks Leonie!
byeeeeeeeeee!:wave: