PDA

View Full Version : Lohan: 'i'm A First Class Actress'

jennieC
26-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Troubled star LINDSAY LOHAN rues her wild-child tag - insisting it deflects attention away from her acting skills.

And the Mean Girls actress believes her thespian talents would be held in higher regard if she wasn't in the newspapers so much.

She says, "Just because I have a nightlife doesn't mean that I'm, you know, not a good actress.

"Without (the media attention) my career would be different. I think maybe people would have considered me more in the area of Natalie Portman and those girls.

"I don't really like the party girl image. I'm so afraid that people are going to misconstrue the person that I am just because of one picture of me, you know, not making the nicest face and then they use it to say I was really drunk."

Source: Younghollywood (http://younghollywood.com/news.php?articleNum=2583)

Liam
26-05-2007, 11:01 AM
kek .

Ranman
26-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Double kek .

Porcelain_Doll
26-05-2007, 03:29 PM
my second "wtf" post.
Let's see if I can break some kind of "wtf" posting record.

Leonie
26-05-2007, 03:52 PM
She's not half bad.

She's just an alcoholic and a slut as a consequence. That doesn't do your credibility a whole lot of good. It would help if she could stay off the booze.

Also, newsflash: if you don't like the party girl image? Don't be a party girl.

hasselbrad
27-05-2007, 06:33 PM
She's not half bad.

She's just an alcoholic and a slut as a consequence. That doesn't do your credibility a whole lot of good. It would help if she could stay off the booze.

Also, newsflash: if you don't like the party girl image? Don't be a party girl.

And perhaps she should avoid situations like this. (http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1625786,00.html)
Perhaps she and Paris can share a cell.

Leonie
27-05-2007, 07:08 PM
That would help.

hasselbrad
27-05-2007, 07:19 PM
She's beginning to make Britney look put together.

kingdumbass
28-05-2007, 07:15 PM
And, of course, let's not forget Lohan doing blow:
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/bizenya/lohan001.jpg

And, by now I'm sure we all know that she finally got busted for drunk driving last week. AND, they found cocaine in the car.

She's trash. For the life of me, I can't figure out why anyone would be dumb enough to hire her.

hasselbrad
29-05-2007, 01:34 AM
She's trash. For the life of me, I can't figure out why anyone would be dumb enough to hire her.
Up until this point, I think that box office revenues were substantial enough for her to be cast. Now that her latest movie has bombed, I doubt too many more producers are going to be willing to pony up the extra money to...

A. Cover the cost of production on days when she's too high/hungover/strung out to work.
B. Cover the cost of the insurance to have her on a set.

She better do all the coke she can now, because the gravy train is about to end for her.

Nuck-39
29-05-2007, 01:52 AM
She is heading down the spears path, only at a way faster rate.

Scotsworth
29-05-2007, 11:24 AM
If she doesn't want the party image, she shouldn't party so much...seems logical to me...but then again, I have a brain and use it.

hasselbrad
29-05-2007, 04:00 PM
One day after being arrested for her drunk driving crash and cocaine possession, Lindsay Lohan was found collapsed, exhausted from another night of wild partying and binge drinking.

The 20-year-old wild child stumbled out of an L.A. nightclub at 4:30 a.m. Monday, collapsing on to her knees.

She was helped into the back seat of a car where she fell straight asleep — with her mouth hanging open. There was blood on her hand from a nasty cut. And her clothes and make-up were a mess, according to the Daily Mirror.

An onlooker said: “Lindsay looked exhausted. She’d been out all night and was all over the place. Her arrest clearly hasn’t put her off partying.”

Sounds like Lohan needs a major intervention. I guess being arrested for drunk driving and nose candy possession is not enough. Perhaps once she is charged and/or does jail time she will realize the jaded road she continues to drive full speed down. Don’t forget she turns twenty-one later this year. Then she can legally drink!!!

Wow.
Glad to see she's learning from her mistakes.

Jacoby
29-05-2007, 04:09 PM
If she was in some minorly accepted band, this would be cool and forgivable. But not for the driver of Herbie.

hasselbrad
29-05-2007, 05:08 PM
If she was in some minorly accepted band, this would be cool and forgivable. But not for the driver of Herbie.

She and Pete Doherty should get married and make lots of chromosomally deficient babies.

Leonie
29-05-2007, 07:28 PM
I never thought I'd say these word. But. I actually feel sorry for the girl.

She's so off the rails that she doesn't know how to be a regular person anymore. She's my age, and I have to say, if I were dumped in Los Angeles with two derelict idiots for parents, I would go crazy too. The girl has too much money, and no parental guidance. It's sad.

Timmy
29-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Hasn't she OD'd already?

Katielondon
29-05-2007, 10:33 PM
let her party, if she chooses to get drunk ad do the odd line who really cares?,its the 'oh no i dont want to be a party girl' crap thats irritating,if you dont want to be a party girl then simple dont be one.

Liam
30-05-2007, 05:13 AM
I dont give a shit either way. I just want her off my fucking TV so maybe, just maybe, for once we can see some real news instead of 20 minutes of mindless hollywood pap.

I dont care what happens. I just dont want to see her anymore.

candy_apple
01-06-2007, 12:55 AM
She's crazy that girl, lol. I don't see why people are so anti-party girls, it's normal for ppl of her age to be out partying, me and my friends PATT, it's just the press turning ordinary teenagers into manic drunkards, lol. Who here now or when they were her age hasn't partied hard and stuff.
Still she is silly to party if she really doesn't wanna be seen as a party girl, mind u she is the girl who wore a ring on her ring finger when with an ex to get attention, so there u go, lol.

rani
05-06-2007, 01:25 PM
i do not know the criteria in making one a 1st class artist.

if it is true (lindsay is 1st class) then punctuality is not one of the criteria.