PDA

View Full Version : Londons biggest waterfight

Digital_Ice
22-05-2007, 04:11 PM
omfg... if everyone arrived that would rock.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2228893413&ref=nf

for those who dont have facebook, or cba to click the link, i'll summarise.

There are over 100,000 members of this facebook group. The event page (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2246518077) lists nearly 7000 of those people planning on being armed to the teeth with water pistols in Hyde Park on the 14th july...

hasselbrad
22-05-2007, 04:17 PM
I still have an old battery power uzi water gun. I could ship it to you, but...

1. We'd probably both wind up on some sort of CIA/MI5 watch list.

2. You'd probably get shot for real by a cop. This thing looks real.

Digital_Ice
22-05-2007, 04:23 PM
if you read the rules

8) DON'T GET THE ARMED POLICE DEPLOYED BY BRINGING WATER PISTOLS THAT LOOK LIKE REAL GUNS!!!!!!!!!

lol

hasselbrad
22-05-2007, 04:26 PM
if you read the rules

8) DON'T GET THE ARMED POLICE DEPLOYED BY BRINGING WATER PISTOLS THAT LOOK LIKE REAL GUNS!!!!!!!!!

lol

I can't read the rules because I don't have a Facebook account...
...Mr. Smartypants! :p

Thirdly, that thing is probably older than you are, so I doubt it even works. It was badass in it's heyday though. I think it came from The Sharper Image.

What you need is a good size funnel with four holes drilled equally around the top, a few meters (how Euro of me) heavy duty latex tubing and a couple of trees in the vicinity.
We used to launch water balloons all the way across the Hillsborough River back when they still had the raft race.

Digital_Ice
22-05-2007, 04:28 PM
i figured you couldnt read the rules, hence i posted it. it was a jokey comment not an agressive one...
...Mr. Sarcastic! :p

hasselbrad
22-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Sarcasm is one of the many services I provide.
:p

michael22
22-05-2007, 10:17 PM
I have that water pistol it looks almost like a tech 9 it was a present from my uncle.
I made a crossbow for firing waterballons when I was ten. It shot one around twelve meters with painfull force.