PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Lohan...is what?

hasselbrad
15-05-2007, 02:55 PM
#1 on Maxim's Hot 100.
I demand a recount.

To prove the readers and the editorial staff are off their collective rockers, this was what was written about her.

Tabloid bloodsuckers have been feasting on this Long Island native for three years running, but that’s only because this unbelievably beautiful, untamable Golden Age throwback with a nonstop social calendar and acclaimed acting chops is Ann-Margret, Meryl Streep, and Sophia Loren rolled into one. Moving well beyond kid fodder like Herbie Fully Loaded, she next stars in the highly anticipated film about the murder of John Lennon, Chapter 27. She’s following that up with the freaky thriller I Know Who Killed Me. But if you happen to see Lindsay’s smoky eyes from across some bar in West Hollywood, don’t bother sending over a drink—she’s accomplished all this before her 21st birthday. Wink.

Wow.

Anyway, for those of us with more refined, less coke whore, taste in women, Miss Knightley was #20, Sienna Miller was #11 (I trust I'm not the only one anticipating that scene) and Scarlett Johansson was #3.

Leonie
15-05-2007, 03:15 PM
They lost me when they called her unbelievably beautiful. She was pretty four years ago. She just looks cheap and tacky now. Naaasty.

Porcelain_Doll
15-05-2007, 03:22 PM
those people are drunk, blind paedophiles. Delicately speaking, of course.

allied_assult
15-05-2007, 08:47 PM
uh........ew. They must be just barely staying out of the nut hut.

Mandy
15-05-2007, 09:31 PM
I'm simply appalled. Gross.

michael22
15-05-2007, 10:52 PM
sacre bleu! chan eil i brčagha.
sorry it is just not right

Jacoby
15-05-2007, 11:27 PM
I'd tap it.

Mandy
15-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah, with about 5 condoms maybe.

Jacoby
15-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Yeah, with about 5 condoms maybe.

Truth, but only because of my problems with premature ejaculation.

Actually, I haven't seen pics of Miss Lohan in a while. What does she look like now-a-days. And I'm not looking for only the paparazzi pictures (but those might be fun to see.)

Mandy
15-05-2007, 11:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/morganzola/gfy/74116648.jpg

Katielondon
15-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Anyway, for those of us with more refined, less coke whore, taste in women, Miss Knightley was #20, Sienna Miller was #11 (I trust I'm not the only one anticipating that scene) and Scarlett Johansson was #3.

where did Mischa Barton come?

hasselbrad
16-05-2007, 12:03 AM
where did Mischa Barton come?

Top twenty five I think.

Katielondon
16-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Top twenty five I think.

cool, shes gorgeous in my humble opinion:icon_smil

I Luv Keira
16-05-2007, 12:25 AM
Rachel Bilson > Mischa Barton.

After watchin all of OC, her voice is still unattractive.

Linsay Lohan was looking HOT! at her premier the other day. And I most definatley would.

Mandy
16-05-2007, 12:35 AM
=
Linsay Lohan was looking HOT! at her premier the other day. And I most definatley would.

Yeah, I hear the Oompa Loompa look is coming back.

I Luv Keira
16-05-2007, 12:38 AM
lol, I still wouldn't say no.

Leonie
16-05-2007, 07:46 AM
You would, however, get bored of the queue.

Pygmalion
16-05-2007, 08:47 AM
I'd tap it.

I totally agree.

hasselbrad
16-05-2007, 12:38 PM
You would, however, get bored of the queue.
:icon_lol:

kingdumbass
16-05-2007, 05:09 PM
I think Lohan is gross in every way....
Just nasty. I wouldn't touch her any sooner than I'd touch Paris Hilton...which is to say that I wouldn't touch her at all.

And what's so great about Jessica Alba? She creeps me out (although not as much as Jessica Biel).

Katielondon
16-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Rachel Bilson > Mischa Barton.

After watchin all of OC, her voice is still unattractive.

i think you need your eyes testing:icon_popc
i havent watched the OC though, ive caught a few mins of a couple of episodes here and there and found it nearly as sleep inducing as Lost.

I Luv Keira
16-05-2007, 06:15 PM
And what's so great about Jessica Alba? She creeps me out (although not as much as Jessica Biel).

Have you not see her dance in Sin City.
Also have u not seen her in spandex?
And obviousley her wet, moist, face and skin. I'll lick her elbow!

Ranman
16-05-2007, 10:35 PM
After careful consideration, and looking at
all angles, She's a skank

hasselbrad
18-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Appparently, there isn't enough evidence to call her a thief. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070518/ap_en_mo/people_lohan;_ylt=AunZSnWw4_0uVI9s6.Ost75xFb8C)

kingdumbass
18-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Lindsay sure loves her coke!
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/bizenya/lohan005.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/bizenya/lohan001.jpg

hasselbrad
18-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Is that from Perez Hilton dot com?
My girlfriend loves that site.

kingdumbass
18-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Yes, it's from Perez....
Personally, I think he's a scum-sucking bottom feeder, but hey -- he had the Lohan coke pics.

hasselbrad
18-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Yes, it's from Perez....
Personally, I think he's a scum-sucking bottom feeder, but hey -- he had the Lohan coke pics.

That's redundant. It's an online tabloid.
She e-mailed me the Joss Stone commando/short skirt pics from there and uses it to keep track of Amy Winehouse's drunken antics.

AureaMediocritas
25-05-2007, 11:16 PM
Lindsay Lohan... just another "star"... As long as people have something to discuss, the media well be glad as ever.

Bad news is good news.

candy_apple
01-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Lol, thats a joke that she's number one right? How did Sienna Miller get thaat high, I have nothing against her, but I don't think she is that hot, yh know. Keira should have bneen higher, though I guess since it is Maxime u can understand why a tack slut who lets it all hang loose (loose as a goose, loosey goosey), sorry, lol, would be number one. Hmmmm it makes one wonder what sorta crack jobs decide on these things, lol.

Leonie
05-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Dina Lohan should be imprisoned: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/showbuzz/0,24396,5010840-5023446-4,00.html

Charges? Child abuse or something similar.

hasselbrad
05-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Dina Lohan should be imprisoned: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/showbuzz/0,24396,5010840-5023446-4,00.html

Charges? Child abuse or something similar.

I hope those kids stab her in the neck.

Hazzle
06-06-2007, 12:24 AM
i think you need your eyes testing

Sorry dear, but you're wrong. I have both hanging on my bedroom wall as we speak and I can assure you I know which one I'd rather actually wake up to. You can have Mischa if I can have Rachel, deal?

Mischa's got funky feet for starters. Rachel Bilson definitely wins.

duckula
06-06-2007, 12:28 AM
Hazzle is (as much as it pains me to say it), quite correct.

Digital_Ice
06-06-2007, 12:42 AM
damn... where are the good "I'd hit that" pictures when you need them.

and so haz doesn't get all uppity again... im talking about Rachel.

SAYA
23-06-2007, 06:42 PM
:icon_surp keira deserves to be number 1
lindsay is just a brat girl
________
Prilosec Class Action (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/prilosec/)

space_boy89
23-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Keira is the prettiest actress all around the world.Because of this,She has a lot of fans on the world.Lindsey Lohan is so sexy.But Keira looks nobler than her.I like Keira.

Pygmalion
24-06-2007, 08:22 AM
Everyone says how gross Lindsay is, but don't tell me if she came up to you and seductively said "Hi! i'm Lindsay Lohan, lets have sex!" You'd turn her down.

hasselbrad
25-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Everyone says how gross Lindsay is, but don't tell me if she came up to you and seductively said "Hi! i'm Lindsay Lohan, lets have sex!" You'd turn her down.

I wouldn't fuck her with Ranman's dick. :icon_surp
I've never really found her all that sexy, but rather kind of annoying. Like Paris Hilton. I actually find her repulsive.

Pygmalion
26-06-2007, 07:36 AM
What Uncyclopedia has to say about Lindsay (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_Lohan)

hasselbrad
26-06-2007, 03:53 PM
The saga continues. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070626/ap_en_ce/people_lindsay_lohan)
:dontknowa

hasselbrad
24-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Busted...again...this time she blew a 0.13 and had cocaine on her.
Two weeks out of "re-hab" (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070724/ap_en_ot/people_lindsay_lohan_arrest4th_ld_writethru).
This bitch needs to be thrown in the hole for a year or so. Not some cushy re-hab stint so she can get her party-legs back, but in real, honest to God jail.
What a fucking train-wreck.

Ranman
24-07-2007, 04:06 PM
Throw the skank in jail, introduce her to a plunger

mongoose
24-07-2007, 08:33 PM
There were rumors that she is coming to Romania to shoot a movie. Anyway just rumors.

Renegade
25-07-2007, 12:27 AM
Dude, I can't believe she got busted with coke again... right after rehab!

frodo1511
25-07-2007, 12:48 AM
Fox News tonight said she could get 3 to 5, but since she's an "actress", it'll most likely be dumbed down significantly.

Oh, Ren, love the avatar. Scrubs is the fucking shit.

Katielondon
25-07-2007, 11:20 PM
who really cares what she does?, so she got caught with a tiny bit of coke that was for her own use not like shes selling it or anything, im sure if 90% of other people were caught doing the same then no one would say anything or even have an opinion, its a bit wrong to judge someone because they get wasted after hours.

DragonRat
26-07-2007, 12:22 AM
She should stop showing herself off. If she were to hide away and do her filthy little secrets where they should be--as SECRETS--then maybe she wouldn't be getting so much attention. (In a way, she relishes the attention she gets, good or bad. After a childhood of neglect and stunted emotional growth from being a youth actress, she needs to get her kicks somehow.)

She has major issues with insecurity and self-control. For one, she has never felt herself as beautiful, never believed it for a second. She only listens to what promises those charming men (of Smithean ilk) have ever told her, and then acted accordingly upon it. She certainly has anger management issues as well: it's basically self-rebellion. If she has no real parents to rebel against, she becomes her own parent/child complex: essentially, there are times when she does lay low, and acts as a maternal figure to her own psyche. But most of the time, when she gets tired of being goody-two-shoes, she lets it all out.

Now I don't really care if she gets into drugs (who doesn't in Hollywood?) or boozes it up at clubs. What scares me is the fact that she has an unconscious death wish: she wants to risk things; she wants to risk her life, to see how far she can take it. Combine the ideals of youthful immortality ringing in her ears, with the depraved reality-as-illusion of the celebrity life. She doesn't know who means anything, and if anything means anything at all.

She has trust issues. If you can't trust your parents, who really can you trust? So she keeps her heart locked. Her affections are affectations, really. She hides behind masks, behind masks, behind masks. Does one feel that she is really sorry for all the crimes she has committed? I don't think so. If anything, it fuels the flame for more. She knows it's wrong to commit these things, but hell, she loves the attention. She couldn't get attention by being a good girl--though I swear she would if she even considered it (i.e., really being her character on "Mean Girls")--so she gets people looking at her by DUI's and coke possession.

Besides, she's a celebrity. She pays the LAPD off a little, goes to some charity event, and everyone laughs it off like it's something that little girls do on the weekends. But something goes terribly awry when every day and every night becomes a similar weekend in itself.

Also, if she feels that her life really is unsatisfying, and she has all the money to spend in the world, why not spend it on drugs? It keeps things static. It keeps the chaos and darkness that surrounds her on all sides from closing in on her completely. I mean, who are her real friends? She sees ulterior motives everywhere she goes.

hasselbrad
07-08-2007, 04:41 PM
So now Lindsey claims to be the "best actress in the world"...all while calling Keira a "cardboard cutout", Scarlett "fat and ugly" and Sienna a "crack whore".
Nice...especially given she's in re-hab for the third time this year.
Do all the blow you can while you have a shred of celebrity left, because those VH-1 reality program checks don't go nearly as far as the movie checks. And, judging from the fact that you aren't jailbait anymore, your celebrity light bulb is flickering.
Just like the Olsen twins, your leering, forty/fifty-something pervert fans have moved on since you've become legal. You're stale product, with absolutely no box-office appeal. The Disney crowd has turned their backs on you for more wholesome fare. That's right Li-Lo...you have become Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana's bitch.
I fear it's going to take her one (or more) of the following:

Killing herself via accident or suicide
Killing someone else due to coke/booze and a car
A heavy prison sentence

to get her straightened out.
Studio execs put up with Robert Downey, Jr. because he is talented.
Li-Lo is no Ro-Do...she's just a blo-ho.

Renegade
07-08-2007, 06:21 PM
HAHA nice end there Brad. Speaking of Robert Downey Jr., he's Iron Man! Last I heard, Tom Cruise was going for the role.

hasselbrad
20-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Perhaps Lindsay and Pete Doherty (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070820/ap_en_ot/people_pete_doherty) should get married.
Apologies if I've mentioned this before, but it just seems like a match made in court.

who really cares what she does?, so she got caught with a tiny bit of coke that was for her own use not like shes selling it or anything, im sure if 90% of other people were caught doing the same then no one would say anything or even have an opinion, its a bit wrong to judge someone because they get wasted after hours.

The only problem with this line of thinking is that she recklessly endangered several peoples' lives and, if reports are accurate, kidnapped several individuals.
I don't have a problem with people doing drugs. It's when their drug doing infringes on the rights (and safety) of others.