PDA

View Full Version : To the rescue, your defender!

Efrain Sanchez
03-05-2007, 10:18 AM
What a tremendously stupid posting about Mrs. Knightley being a model for anorexics. It is both an insult to the anorexics and Keira. She happens to be one of the most beautiful and best actresses in the world. She deserves more respect. There...now I can sleep better!!!

Timmy
03-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Here we go again.

barrington
03-05-2007, 12:34 PM
I think there's something quite hilarious about "an insult to anorexics" as if even the skinniest person could never be quite skeletal enough to be a role model.

hasselbrad
03-05-2007, 12:56 PM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/STK/STK011/DJB1102.jpg

Porcelain_Doll
03-05-2007, 12:58 PM
I think there's something quite hilarious about "an insult to anorexics" as if even the skinniest person could never be quite skeletal enough to be a role model.

:icon_lol: I was thinking the same thing. So what, it should be: "Keira, drop more pounds and see if you can finally become a good example, if you please." ?

Oh, come ON...:dontknowa

Mandy
03-05-2007, 04:49 PM
There's just no getting rid of Efran.

michael22
04-05-2007, 01:53 PM
I will get rid of him ( runs at computer with sword) wait a minute........... I need some kkw power, shit.

Efrain Sanchez
05-05-2007, 04:24 PM
I don't obsess about Mrs. Knightley. When I have free time and havent got laid in awhile, and she happends to be in my room then I get busy with her. Yeah!!!
See I do have some saying power here, shes now in the Peoples Magazine as one of the best abs for celebrities. I could take some credit for that, like I said..."I get busy" with Mrs. Knightley.

Mandy
05-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Jesus.

Leonie
05-05-2007, 04:50 PM
I was going to ban him for sheer stupidity, but Mandy beat me to it. Ciao.

Porcelain_Doll
05-05-2007, 05:30 PM
I don't obsess about Mrs. Knightley. When I have free time and havent got laid in awhile, and she happends to be in my room then I get busy with her. Yeah!!!
See I do have some saying power here, shes now in the Peoples Magazine as one of the best abs for celebrities. I could take some credit for that, like I said..."I get busy" with Mrs. Knightley.

I think I'm about to throw up...

michael22
06-05-2007, 04:46 AM
In defence of miss knightley I cut off his balls.

candy_apple
01-06-2007, 01:10 AM
She is obviously not anoerexic, I don't know why ppl keep persuing this idea of her in the media, her like lower body (not that she is in anyway chubby or fat) and her abs prove this, anorexics have no muscle, it is obvious she stays fit by working out, not by filling her self with water and plungign fingers down her throat to puke, lol. Nicole Richie is the real anorexic icon at the moment, it must be said. Keira is right to sue the daily mails ass.