PDA

View Full Version : Tales From Angry People

Porcelain_Doll
20-04-2007, 08:33 PM
You know how people just suck? How they do things, and just leave you wondering "wtf?!?"? How the world would be so much better off without those idiots that have the talent of making your day hell?

well, I'm starting this because for the Nth time, people around me have proved themselves useless, predictable hypocritical shitheads.

Vent here, so that you don't take a shotgun and blow their heads off (though I'm still itching to do so) and move on. Or not.
And if this exists, you know where to find me. Or not.

hasselbrad
20-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Fucking cunts...the lot of them.
I would pay money for video of stapling one of their mouths shut.

Hazzle
22-04-2007, 02:13 PM
This will probably piss you off but couldn't this have gone here (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1947)?

Porcelain_Doll
22-04-2007, 05:07 PM
heh, I actually did think it must go there, but came to some conclusion which made starting a separate thread sensible and know I can't remember what conclusion it was.
Tsk.
Hopefully some admin or mod will move it, or it can just die off.

Digital_Ice
22-04-2007, 11:12 PM
shh... dont tell fo that ff!!

Foeni
22-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Actually that didn't even cross my mind until you just posted. I have given up on getting what you owe me transferred to my account :p I'm expecting it to be paid in beer at the next bbq ;)

EDIT: Scratch that, I'd like the money transfered to my bank account. At this point I'm not sure I'll attend.