PDA

View Full Version : Keira Knightley Websites?

I Luv Keira
18-04-2007, 09:55 PM
I use Keiraweb.com as it seems to be the most "official" website to me.

But I havn't really searched for Keira websites, as theres so many, that it kinda puts me off searching.

I use Keiraweb for news. KeiraKnightley.com, is not updated as much as Keiraweb. So I just wanna know what you guys use?

And I use youtube to watch Keira videos, such as Interviews, clips of movies, backstage stuff. I get to watch it on my Wii, on TV, full screen!:)

Also are there any forums/message boards more active or popular than this one?

DanMan
18-04-2007, 11:03 PM
I suspect this is the best forum that is exclusively
dedicated to the Knightley topic.
There are lots of sites with pictures but beware
several of the bigger ones are loaded with trojans,
viruses, etc.

allied_assult
18-04-2007, 11:46 PM
I only use this one and keiraweb.com because all of the other ones I've seen look too much alike.

Digital_Ice
19-04-2007, 12:40 AM
It is the opinion of the management that there are no other Keira websites.

keir
19-04-2007, 12:40 AM
i love this site. i think it has all new fotos and news

www.k-knightley.org (http://www.k-knightley.org)

try it!!!

this site (WWW.KEIRAKNIGHTLEY.COM ) is great for it's forum

Leonie
19-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Keiraweb.com is where our Paul has set up camp: we leach his news, because he's nice and lets us. He is Knightleynews after all. He is in contact with Keira's management, so his website is the closest to official you'll find.

Keiraknightley.com is the most fun.

K-knightley.org/gallery/ does good work on the image front.

I Luv Keira
19-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the info, although I don't look at pictures of Keira that much, only the ones that Keiraweb links out.

I don't know why I don't because I think she is the most beautiful, elegant and sexy when she want to be. Even though she will never admit it. I mostly watch clips of her on youtube.

I think I like her acting, well it was Pride & Prejudice was the final straw before I completely got attached to her. And thats kinda odd for meas I should be a horny 18 year old, lol:)

Ranman
19-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, we get it, you love Keira, now get a life

Porcelain_Doll
19-04-2007, 06:13 PM
And thats kinda odd for meas I should be a horny 18 year old, lol:)

you don't consider yourself one? *paging Freud*

I Luv Keira
19-04-2007, 07:17 PM
you don't consider yourself one? *paging Freud*

Well not for Keira Knightley anyway...(lol, I know, there must be something wrong with me.):icon_lol:

Yeah yeah yeah, we get it, you love Keira, now get a life

Dude, chill out, I'm not trying to proove a point or anything. Like I said I don't get to talk about Keira in my social life, apart from here, it just makes the obsession ease up a bit, y'know.

Anyway, I sound silly, so Ill prob refrain from posting silly stuff.

lol, better not get me started on the "Keira Pout":icon_lol:

DanMan
19-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Oh Ranman! post number 1000! Should sirens go off? whoopee cushions explode? Something more dramatic like Baz hands you the keys to a new Porsche?

Ranman
20-04-2007, 10:04 AM
Actually my dad will be handing over the Porsche keys

Joana
21-04-2007, 08:20 AM
I only use this site 'cause I think it's the best one!

Hazzle
22-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Oh Ranman! post number 1000! Should sirens go off? whoopee cushions explode? Something more dramatic like Baz hands you the keys to a new Porsche?

So that means Baz owes me like, 4 Porsches? I'd be excited but Porsches suck. Can I trade them in for one Ferrari? Cheers.