PDA

View Full Version : I need some serious help! What the hell is goin on with me?!?

I Luv Keira
17-04-2007, 01:36 PM
I think I'm getting obsessed with Keira. I've got this really big crush on her, which is silly I know because I don't ecven know her.

I became obsessed with Keira since early Feb, and I thought I'd get over her by now, its now April 17th.

I've been reading past threads and posts here during the last couple of days.

I can't explain it.

I just wanna know, does it get any easier?

(Btw, when I say obsessed, I'm not a stalker or anything, I'm now 18 and not a werido of any kind....well I think anyway, lol.)

hasselbrad
17-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Nope. You must enter a twelve step program.
If that doesn't cure you, the shock therapy and sensory deprivation will.

Foeni
17-04-2007, 02:33 PM
You are doomed :p

I Luv Keira
17-04-2007, 02:51 PM
I don't get, I'm never into this sort of stuff. I'm into guys stuff, my football (West Ham can still do it!), Superman, South Park.....but Keira Knightley.....What the hell's goin on there? Its so out of character for me, Shes the only actress I actually went on the net and actually googled her.

At last, I can finally talk about Keira here. Me and my mates talk about what all guys talk about, such as sexiest women and the like, but I can never talk properly about Keira, and not just the way she looks. Its just embarassing when I talk to my mates about her, for me anyway, they'll just take the mick outta me, lol.

Anyway, I gotta go, I'll post more often here later.

Foeni
17-04-2007, 06:04 PM
Well, in that case you've come to the right place. Just do me a favour and search for similar threads before you start a topic - you'll often be able to find the answers/discussions you want :)

Porcelain_Doll
17-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Nope. You must enter a twelve step program.
If that doesn't cure you, the shock therapy and sensory deprivation will.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Or we'll force you to watch E! 24/7. How much Hilton shit can a person take before crashing? Stay tuned, fellas.

I Luv Keira
17-04-2007, 07:14 PM
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Or we'll force you to watch E! 24/7. How much Hilton shit can a person take before crashing? Stay tuned, fellas.

:)lol, I'm afraid I already do that....no seriousely.:(

Porcelain_Doll
17-04-2007, 07:44 PM
meh, a little Awards fashion police can't hurt....I particularly enojoyed some special called "Rise of the Geeks". :icon_bigg

oh, and, just in case...I would recommend not bringing back to life old threads...the admins (aka The Big Bosses) don't like it much. :)

Leonie
17-04-2007, 07:46 PM
oh, and, just in case...I would recommend not bringing back to life old threads...the admins (aka The Big Bosses) don't like it much. :)

True, though I should add that ridiculing some members *coughkeircough* is always encouraged. And stuff.

I Luv Keira
17-04-2007, 07:49 PM
Why not, whats the big deal. Theres nothing wrong making these boards more active is there.

Leonie
17-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Post all you like, we can use a bit of action.

Personally, I don't mind you reviving old threads at all, just make sure you've got something constructive and substantial to add. You seem to have a fair idea of how forums work, given the fact that you know what "spam" means, so go for your life.

DanMan
17-04-2007, 10:53 PM
May I suggest, try to understand the things
that you like about Miss Knightley and then
look for those traits in the girls around you. :)

You may actually learn about yourself
in the process.

I Luv Keira
18-04-2007, 10:48 AM
So how long do you guys think, this "obsession" mellows out per say?

Its certainly gotten a "little" easier, since I've been on this website.

Foeni
18-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Give it a few weeks.

Hazzle
18-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Took me ages. Depends on the person. Probably won't take you as long because there are less obsessed folk on here than there were when I was. If that makes sense.

ste_iz_ere
18-04-2007, 06:04 PM
i kinda know ow ya feel lol were probs around the same age . n united r gona do the treble !!!

Porcelain_Doll
18-04-2007, 06:08 PM
i kinda know ow ya feel lol were probs around the same age . n united r gona do the treble !!!

I didn't get a thing you wrote.

I Luv Keira
18-04-2007, 07:11 PM

Man U sure are!

West Ham and Chelsea playin right now! United! United! United!
And the Hammers are gonna survive!

Btw, I support Manchester United, and also West Ham, as I live around these ends. Also Keira supports West Ham, well thats just more reason to support them.:)

Foeni
18-04-2007, 07:20 PM
ste_iz_ere, please refrain from using netspeak, or find yourself banned for 3 days. Ok?

Now, back on topic :) Didn't take me long to 'get over' her.. A few weeks I suppose.

I Luv Keira
18-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Now, back on topic :) Didn't take me long to 'get over' her.. A few weeks I suppose.

A man can only dream (no wht im sayin:) ).

Its been over two months, and I'm still not over this crush or whatever it is.

I know that other people are or were feeling the same thing. But what exactly are we feeling.

It can't be "love" can it, thats just stupid right? right?:icon_ques

Leonie
18-04-2007, 08:52 PM
How about infatuation?

It passes, trust.

I Luv Keira
18-04-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm not up to scratch with my vocabulary but isn't it common some relationships (if u wanna call it that) that begin as infatuation later develop into love.

Unless I've got the wrong word in my head.

I'm not saying I'm gonna fall in love or anything, but it could very well be that some people already have, well the guys anyway, even if they actually don't know Keira.

Aahhh, dont worry about it, I'm just chattin bullshit.

allied_assult
18-04-2007, 11:26 PM
It took me a couple weeks maybe. I just realized there's probably no chance in hell i'll ever meet her and I was fine after that, but I don't know. It's different for everyone.

I Luv Keira
19-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Why is she so perfect!?

I'm soooo in love with Keira's accent!

I don't know why as I'm from London myself, and I speak to people with similar accents, but Keira's accent is just...so much posher! And sexier!

I dunno, it could be her voice. She sounded SUPER SEXY in Domino with that posh English accent. Its not even about it being sexy, I just love her voice.

God Dammit, I can't even think straight, and I seriousley don't know how much of this "infatuation" I can take of her. Fuck man, why did I ever get into her!?!:( (Sorry, I know that was off topic.)

Anyway, I just wanna know, what you lot think of her accent, her voice. I hope I'm not the only one being wierd about this.

Mandy
19-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Well I do know that this doesn't really deserve its own thread....

Porcelain_Doll
19-04-2007, 05:55 PM
I think we found keir's soulmate....

Leonie
19-04-2007, 06:00 PM
...that's KEIR, not Keira.

We have reason to suspect his eyesight may be impaired. With the Keira-adoration and stuff. After all, he's supposed to be an 18-year-old horny bloke, wasn't he?

:icon_razz

I Luv Keira
19-04-2007, 07:22 PM
I think we found keir's soulmate....

Fuck no, this guys want pictures of Keira as a baby!

...that's KEIR, not Keira.

We have reason to suspect his eyesight may be impaired. With the Keira-adoration and stuff. After all, he's supposed to be an 18-year-old horny bloke, wasn't he?

:icon_razz

LOL!:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: I'd better chill out on my posts....

mongoose
24-04-2007, 01:04 PM
I have a solution for you, and if this doesn't work then you are the devil:
so my solution is : castration. Try it :D
and if that doesn't work jump off an airplain without parachute. Then you have done a favour to us all.

KeiraIsFIT
27-04-2007, 06:41 PM
OMFG...someone like me :D

Katielondon
27-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Why is she so perfect!?

I'm soooo in love with Keira's accent!

I don't know why as I'm from London myself, and I speak to people with similar accents, but Keira's accent is just...so much posher! And sexier!

I dunno, it could be her voice. She sounded SUPER SEXY in Domino with that posh English accent. Its not even about it being sexy, I just love her voice.

God Dammit, I can't even think straight, and I seriousley don't know how much of this "infacuation" I can take of her. Fuck man, why did I ever get into her!?!:( (Sorry, I know that was off topic.)

Anyway, I just wanna know, what you lot think of her accent, her voice. I hope I'm not the only one being wierd about this.

just go and find yourself a nice Chelsea girl then, how can you be in love with someone you havent even met?

Hazzle
27-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Nice? Chelsea? Am I missing something?

ChrisLA
29-05-2007, 10:39 AM
altough I´m a fawking newbie and just have to gain respect and posts and stuff, I wanted to add a little thing here, because somehow I know too good what you´re talking about. Sometimes I helps if you try to get as much information as possible in a short period of time, so that you get bored with the topic...and her. Yeah, sounds strange, but it worked...previously. but Keira is really someone very...different. I also ain´t got no real plan how to get over

Scotsworth
29-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Hey All, my first post here, so be kind ;)

Anyways, I just woke up randomly today after having seen Pirates 3, and I thought to myself, "damn, I've got a celebrity crush on Keira Knightley now." I'd seen her previously in Bend it Like Beckham, Love Actually, Pirates 1+2, Pride and Prejudice, etc. etc. but it only hit me just now....then I went and did the only logical thing and joined this forum to talk to other people about it. Anyways, this brings me to my point.

Too many people think it's love when it's really just lust. Yes, I fancy Keira, but I don't know her, so how could I possibly love her? I mean, i've never even met her, she could be a terribly mean person (although I doubt it). Yes, i've had many celebrity crushes in my life. Usually what happens is I think about that celebrity a lot, then get over it, and then i'm just a normal fan after that. So anyway, for those of you who *think* you love her, don't get too worked up about it, it will pass eventually.

Anyway, you all seem like nice people, so I'm glad to be here and look forward to some great posting.

P.S. Keira looked fantastic in Pirates 3, no?

ChrisLA
29-05-2007, 11:37 AM
right! just all you said, right! feels good if someone´s pionting out the (sad) truth. I´ve also seen nearly all those films you mentioned, and just got hit by "it" in...actually in Pirates 2, because I´ve seen the POTC Triple Feature, so nearly the same like your way. also had many celebrity crushes, fawking annoying what? can´t stand that...

and yeah, she looked so handsome, unbelievable

Leonie
29-05-2007, 11:44 AM
I've just merged your new thread with this existing one, scotsworth. You kind of address everything this thread is about, so it makes more sense that way.

Carry on :)

Mapa
29-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Sweet jeez what a thread lol, i think all you, lovers, need some professional help, i mean this is f*cking beautiful ^^ Hmm i jsut thought of a solution, wait for Atonement's world premiere (ot atleast imdb says this is her next movie) and take a pic with her, this will either help you or not. After all theres only one chance to find out. :)

Edit : And yes she is freaking awesome in POTC 3.

rani
30-05-2007, 12:18 PM
congrats, gentleman, you are normal. wait until you mature. if the feeling is still the same, say 3 years or 5, then pursue her.

make sure you are telling your story truthfully. or you are just shy of telling us that you have burning desire with her?

jomi
30-05-2007, 10:02 PM
It's realy bad....you must forgeth her...Good Luck!!

hayley
30-05-2007, 10:09 PM
i just dont get peoples obsessions with keira. im a look alike and i've had people cry when they've met me in central london. i play along of course because its fun signing autographs. but i dont get it. people have begged me for photos and everything. its funny because i even speak like her. its weird when strangers tell u ur amazing and beautiful. trust me iv had my fair share of "fame" experiences!

Scotsworth
31-05-2007, 05:07 PM
^LMAO. You're a look alike, eh? Send us a picture please...wait, you could just send a picture of Keira and claim it was you and that really she is a look alike of you and you are the original Keira.....good lord it could get so confusing. I'll save myself the confusion and assume that you're a dolt and a liar.

jessmutch
31-05-2007, 06:09 PM
^LMAO. You're a look alike, eh? Send us a picture please...wait, you could just send a picture of Keira and claim it was you and that really she is a look alike of you and you are the original Keira.....good lord it could get so confusing. I'll save myself the confusion and assume that you're a dolt and a liar.

yeah agree, come on lets see a photo, at least to prove your point. I thankfully dont look like anyone famous, i enjoy having features that are purly my own.

Scotsworth
31-05-2007, 07:12 PM
I've been told I look like Ben Stiller, haven't the foggiest idea why.

Mapa
31-05-2007, 07:55 PM
yeah agree, come on lets see a photo, at least to prove your point. I thankfully dont look like anyone famous, i enjoy having features that are purly my own.

The uniqueness is what makes us perfect :) Hmm where did the dude with the problem go ?

jessmutch
31-05-2007, 08:09 PM
are you referring to me, if so i am female

Leonie
31-05-2007, 08:10 PM
I think he means the guy who started the thread in the first place. :)

jessmutch
31-05-2007, 08:14 PM
oh rite "I LUV KEIRA", well he does come from England and it is 9.15pm here. Also judgin by his posts he can not be very old due to his lack of maturity nd so im guessin its way past his bed time.

Digital_Ice
31-05-2007, 08:20 PM
hreh... i like this one. lol

jessmutch
31-05-2007, 08:25 PM
cheers

I Luv Keira
31-05-2007, 09:06 PM
oh rite "I LUV KEIRA", well he does come from England and it is 9.15pm here. Also judgin by his posts he can not be very old due to his lack of maturity nd so im guessin its way past his bed time.

Hey missy, watch it. ;)

Anyway I'm not....u know what I'll admit it, i'm immature, I'm young, I'm 18, I'm having a laugh, who the fuck cares, your only young once.....ahh I can't be bothered. Loosen up peeps.

jessmutch
31-05-2007, 09:10 PM
i have to admit but well said, your still older than me

I Luv Keira
31-05-2007, 09:13 PM
cheers

jessmutch
31-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Your welcome, so your a MANU fan then glad to her it.

I Luv Keira
31-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Yup, but I'm from Upton park, so I'm forced to support West Ham, I still love both teams though.

Digital_Ice
31-05-2007, 09:25 PM
where the hell is this thread actually going?

I Luv Keira
31-05-2007, 09:27 PM
down???

jessmutch
31-05-2007, 09:28 PM
well as the thread started of as shit we have decided to take it in a new direction. Care to join in.

hasselbrad
31-05-2007, 09:29 PM
down???

Just like Sheffield United...bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Leonie
31-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Why don't you start a football thread in General Discussion? That way, we can leave this one (semi-) on topic :)

I Luv Keira
31-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Why don't you start a football thread in General Discussion? That way, we can leave this one (semi-) on topic :)

Okely dokely

candy_apple
01-06-2007, 12:24 AM
I saw this like site and wasn't gonna join, cos I thought it would make me feel like a stalker, cos I don't like being obsessed and stuff, but it is Keira, she seems to be trapping everyone somehow, charms?
I'm a girl and I am osessed, not in a lesbian way as I am staight, but it's just cos she like sorta surreal u know, Hollywood glamour, beautiful and I usually don't find English acents nice, having grown up there, but her accent is really cute, and I luv the way in interviews, especially that camp red carpet E! guy ones, she is so sarcastic and just takes piss, (though that guy really never gets it). I can't stop looking at random stuff on her on the internet, and watching interviews etc. on youtube.
I was mildy obsessd after the first POTC, but it wore off quick, now after seeing POTC three, I'm really obsessed, it is also cos I feel like I'm growing up fast, beign eighteen now and like tv shows and films of my generation r finishing, cos I really luv POTC, and I find it so sad that, that was apparently the last one, I've looked forward to those movies a couple summers in a row.

Sorry I wrote like an essay, but I just had to get it all out and I can vent here, cos y'all are Keira fans to, so u can understand, lol.

:)