PDA

View Full Version : The Karma Thread

hasselbrad
07-04-2007, 04:17 AM
A lovely bit of karma happened to Taylor and I earlier today at Epcot, and I just had to share. We had Fast Passed the Test Track ride and then gone and made reservations for lunch. For those who don't know, at Disney, you can get what's called a Fast Pass which allows you to walk right to the front of the line at a designated time. Well, our Fast Pass time was when we were supposed to be at the opposite end of the park, so I found an Englishman and his son standing in line (on a 120 minute wait) and gave them our passes.
After we ate, we went back to Test Track to try and get more Fast Passes, but they had given all of them away for the day. We walked over to the lines and saw that there was still a 105 minute wait. While we're standing there deciding if we really wanted to ride that bad, a man walked up and said "here, you like kind of sad there doing the math in your head" and handed Taylor and I a pair of Fast Passes. They were from the time we had had before, so I told the kid at the gate that we had been in a restaurant and couldn't get back. He told us that it didn't matter, because the passes are good from the first time until the park closes.
Do something nice, and nice things happen.
So, to make this into a discussion, post instances of karma, good or bad, in your life.