PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter

keir
03-04-2007, 01:12 AM
i don't know what you wish for these days but we wish ΚΑΛΟ ΠΑΣΧΑ!!!

Hazzle
03-04-2007, 10:10 AM
English, cunt. Use it.

To expand on a relatively lame thread (where did you expect this to go, everyone wishing each other a Happy Easter? Eurgh) it may be a good idea to share something more interesting, actually try and fuel some discussion/chat.

So what are people's plans for the Easter weekend? Or, alternatively, if you're very private, what does Easter mean to you? Different people have their own reasons for celebrating it, some in fact don't celebrate it at all (let's not assume) so why do/don't you celebrate the occasion?

To get things rolling, my birthday is actually on the Saturday. So with Good Friday being a Bank Holiday in the UK, then Saturday being my birthday (still hoping to score a ticket for Arsenal v West Ham at home), then stuffing my gob full of chocolate all day Sunday (well at least it'll shut me up), and then ANOTHER Bank Holiday on Monday, it's set to be a pretty awesome weekend.

I've never really believed in the whole "new beginnings" thing behind Easter, and I'm not Christian, so I don't celebrate it for any spiritual/philosophical reasons. No, instead, to me it's a day to worship at the pagan altar of a very different religion; chocolate.

Ranman
03-04-2007, 10:15 AM
I once killed my older sisters bunny on easter,
I'm sure it is something she'll remind me of this sunday

Liam
03-04-2007, 10:17 AM
I'll be spending my Easter weekend between flight level 320 and 380 and in the transit lounges at Tokyo and Helsinki.

Digital_Ice
03-04-2007, 10:25 AM
im going out and getting wasted... like i do most weekends.

barrington
03-04-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm going to my Gran's funeral. Pah.

hasselbrad
03-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Probably driving a thousand miles to get Taylor back to the gulag...er back home.

Leonie
03-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Having a Easter lunch with my family, then hopping on the train to the airport to pick up teh Liam.

hasselbrad
03-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Having a Easter lunch with my family, then hopping on the train to the airport to pick up teh Liam.

He looks like a strapping young lad...shouldn't he pick you up?

:p

Leonie
03-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Ah, he would, but my government hasn't equiped him with a handy train discount card, like yours truly.

hasselbrad
03-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Oh...I was being literal like the retard at work...as in he should pick you up and carry you. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Ardnax
03-04-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm going to hang our with two of my closest friends and one of them's boyfriend... Okay, he is a close friend aswell, but I've only known him for almost a year. We're probably going to pig out on chocolate and watch movies. I love my friends *gets sappy*

Leonie
03-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Oh...I was being literal like the retard at work...as in he should pick you up and carry you. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Heh. I hadn't even thought of that. I think Liam's work broke his back...

But I will suggest it whenever my feet get tired :D

keir
04-04-2007, 03:36 AM
i'll stay home , home , home.
unfortunately...

home and home alone!!! no friends ,no cousins e.t.c.

michael22
04-04-2007, 03:42 AM
join the club.

Hazzle
04-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Baz: Crap. That sounds like an awful way to spend the weekend. On the bright side it is a weekend famous for a dead person coming back...

Brad: You don't have her for Easter? That sucks. Sorry man.

Oh, and to update, I will actually be attending Arsenal v West Ham this Saturday. As a birthday wish I want us to stuff the Hammers (sorry Brad).

hasselbrad
04-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Baz: Crap. That sounds like an awful way to spend the weekend. On the bright side it is a weekend famous for a dead person coming back...

Brad: You don't have her for Easter? That sucks. Sorry man.

Oh, and to update, I will actually be attending Arsenal v West Ham this Saturday. As a birthday wish I want us to stuff the Hammers (sorry Brad).

My condolences to the Baz family.

Kind of. I have to drive her back up for school on Monday, but I have her this week, so I'm happy as a shit eatin' dog in a barnyard.

Who'd you blow for tickets? :p
I don't know...your lot seem to have taken their foot off the pedal now that their season is effectively over, whilst mine seems to have finally found said pedal.

Hazzle
04-04-2007, 01:39 PM
Oh, we'll probably lose, and it'll be a miserable birthday. I just know it.

mongoose
04-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Easter ?????
Mmmmm .... presents :bump:.

mongoose
04-04-2007, 07:16 PM
The Chocolate eggs are included in the presents. :D