PDA

View Full Version : spiderman 3 mistake???

keir
26-03-2007, 11:07 PM
what do you think about this...

Mandy
26-03-2007, 11:09 PM
Or it could be lighting/shading.

Wait, what am I saying? This topic is ODD.

keir
26-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Or it could be lighting/shading.

Wait, what am I saying? This topic is ODD.

when i was ending this topic i thought you and i wanted to write something to tease you but...
look his original skin and teel me if it's really lighting/shading
come on

Leonie
27-03-2007, 07:16 AM
His skin looks like little autumn leaves stuck to him, except on his hand. Go go costume department.

devine kk
27-03-2007, 08:04 AM
a quick cross reference with Hasse's thread. WTF!!!!!!!!

hasselbrad
27-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Yeah, um...mistakes get made all the time in movies.
They're called "gaffes".
This looks like a pretty minor one. The "tears" are undoubtably flesh colored patches that react differently under different lighting.
Now, if there's a scene in the movie where his unitard has been shredded, and then in a subsequent scene, it's not shredded, then I'd say you have more of a "gaffe".
This could all be the result of lighting and the fact (I'm guessing) that this is a digital daily on a film set.
I would try hard not to lose any sleep over it.

keir
27-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Yeah, um...mistakes get made all the time in movies.
They're called "gaffes".
This looks like a pretty minor one. The "tears" are undoubtably flesh colored patches that react differently under different lighting.
Now, if there's a scene in the movie where his unitard has been shredded, and then in a subsequent scene, it's not shredded, then I'd say you have more of a "gaffe".
This could all be the result of lighting and the fact (I'm guessing) that this is a digital daily on a film set.
I would try hard not to lose any sleep over it.

sure it does a minor one but...i can't believe it's different lighing (or different make-up)...i think that if it's not a costume ,maybe it's 3D (this is a way they create those things in spiderman , i have a lot of pictures that it's so obvious).his skin there , is so inflexible...

keir
27-03-2007, 03:02 PM
His skin looks like little autumn leaves stuck to him, except on his hand. Go go costume department.

Thanks God !!!, I found one mate...just one...

hasselbrad
27-03-2007, 04:15 PM
sure it does a minor one but...i can't believe it's different lighing (or different make-up)...i think that if it's not a costume ,maybe it's 3D (this is a way they create those things in spiderman , i have a lot of pictures that it's so obvious).his skin there , is so inflexible...
It looks more like costume in that shot. There are probably several hundred Spiderman costumes on set, each with a different number of tears, along with the corresponding flesh colored patch and cut. They obviously didn't get the color right.

http://www.moviemistakes.com/best.php

Knock yourself out.

Leonie
27-03-2007, 04:54 PM
It looks like they have actually torn a hole and done some makeup for the gash on his hand, just not the rest. I think that would explain the difference.

DanMan
27-03-2007, 11:15 PM
I agree with with Leonie. The special effects team
that would have added the fake flesh thru fake torn
costume really did a poor job compared to what we are
used to seeing in today's film. No matter, I hate comic book
character turned into movie plots anyway and wont be watching
it. The characters are always shallow and the acting is superficial.
I didnt care for Spiderman I or II.

allied_assult
28-03-2007, 02:09 AM
I thought they were leaves at first. I can't see any difference but what do i know? I'm color blind :icon_lol: