PDA

View Full Version : Why she did it?

is5157
12-03-2007, 10:32 PM
Recently I knew that Keira will not to take part in Pirates of Caribbien Sea IV. And I wish to know, what you think about it? Please tell me your opinion. I just can say that without her this movie will not so good as with her...though it's just my mind

Mandy
12-03-2007, 10:35 PM
She did state before that she was getting really tired of playing Elizabeth...

Norseman
12-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Very understandable that she wants to "get out of the role", I bet i would be bored if I had to do movie after movie with the same role. She will have other roles, thats for sure. As for the movie, it's held up by mr.Depp, and will continue to do so.

KnightleyNews
13-03-2007, 01:20 AM
Recently I knew that Keira will not to take part in Pirates of Caribbien Sea IV. And I wish to know, what you think about it? Please tell me your opinion. I just can say that without her this movie will not so good as with her...though it's just my mind

She didn't actually say anything about not being a part of Pirates 4. She was misquoted by the British press (surprise, surprise) while being interviewed on the set of Atonement. She basically said how she now enjoys playing so many roles that are different to Elizabeth Swann (probably just in an attempt to make the journalist return to talking about the role she was currently filming).

Paul

GrimeZy
13-03-2007, 06:19 AM
I don't really think they are going to make more after AWE but hey it could happen.

Porcelain_Doll
13-03-2007, 05:45 PM
I agree with Norseman.
Plus, are you really sure there will be a fourth part?
I mean, what will the plot be? Me thinks they've exhausted everything. Including a threesome of swords.:fencing: On top of a giant wheel. Please....

hasselbrad
13-03-2007, 08:09 PM
I agree with Norseman.
Plus, are you really sure there will be a fourth part?
I mean, what will the plot be? Me thinks they've exhausted everything. Including a threesome of swords.:fencing: On top of a giant wheel. Please....

Three words...Pirates In Space.

is5157
13-03-2007, 11:55 PM
Are you kidding? It seems to me that expect your suggestion about Pirates in Space or Pirates against Dark Weider's Empire, exist more interesting ideas. For exemple, how about Pirates in Egypt or story by last Pirate (J. Sparrow of corse) around the world. Frankly speaking, these ideas not so good as original ideas by professional scripters. I hope they can do better. Anyway I will see continue of Pirates with pleasure. And how about you?

hasselbrad
14-03-2007, 02:19 AM
Are you kidding? It seems to me that expect your suggestion about Pirates in Space or Pirates against Dark Weider's Empire, exist more interesting ideas. For exemple, how about Pirates in Egypt or story by last Pirate (J. Sparrow of corse) around the world. Frankly speaking, these ideas not so good as original ideas by professional scripters. I hope they can do better. Anyway I will see continue of Pirates with pleasure. And how about you?

That was a joke.

mongoose
14-03-2007, 02:11 PM

I have some better ideas:
Meet the pirates
Pirates die hard
Piratator
Pirates with black (flag)

is5157
16-03-2007, 07:47 AM
I have some better ideas:
Meet the pirates
Pirates die hard
Piratator
Pirates with black (flag)