PDA

View Full Version : An enigma for Keira

Anon
06-03-2007, 05:01 AM
Miss Knightley,:wave:

While the beauty of all others will fade your perfect outward beauty will never fade. With such grace will your image age. My only hope, yet I know you not, is that your internal beauty will be as your outward beauty is and always will be and that both continue eternally. And that is your choice. I’ve beheld both the lack of perfect beauty in those I have explored within their hearts and minds. All their images forever left room for me to desire more. I knew it would never satisfy me. I found myself to be hopelessly unattainable and unsatisfiable before I beheld you. I don’t give compliments where they are not due and the only way that I find that I may prove this is to add a truth of what I do not like about a person so they will believe that I’m not just spouting lies. I suppose I will say that I don’t appreciate how you view yourself. Example "I found out they were not going to paint in cleavage". That is an insult to you. I don’t like it. I view your whole system as perfect. Need proof? That will come later. No matter the face whether in person, on the television, or on the big screen none would hold my attention for any time at all. They all faded immediately even in their prime. They fade because I can at times see someone’s heart via pondering their choices statements and decisions. Sometimes I feel I can see right through anyone except a minister or lawyer. Others have verified that my instincts in relation to such were impeccable and never wrong. I study motives and objectives and the reasoning behind them both. I have never been in the same place as you unless you were in Florida when I bought my 33 foot sailboat, and I doubt you were because you are always untouchable on a set in one place or another. I am perceptive and observant while being able to see a lie and the motive of the lie.
No matter their form from top to bottom or their facial beauty I see in them what I don’t want before I meet them. Yet for a while I waited to see if you would fade as all the others did but that didn’t happen. Much to my dismay because I feared the day that someone could enamor me as such until I saw that you wouldn’t fade. I can name names and make examples but I will make it clear by saying every face or heart would always fade. Before my Dad passed I said to him "that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and maybe the only one that can ever satisfy me". He said go get her (American for chat her up). I said she is too young! He said how old is she? I said 17 he said again go get her! You can have her! Later I had to attend to his estate being the only responsible one in the family for approx. Two years. I waited because I not only was never accustomed to putting my eggs in one basket but also refused to put my eggs in any basked for fear that disappointment would cause me to feel like I didn’t wait for the proper female for me. But after 3-4 years (I don’t even know) I felt comfortable enough to do something that I thought I could never do. I’m willing to actually give you a chance that so very many have desired but only 4 of them got the chance in 33 years! Yes I tried and still try to save myself for the real thing. No one knows that they are in love before they know what true love is. I know what true love is but I still wonder if it’s you that can show me that you know what true love is. This is because many fool themselves into thinking they know what true love is. As you can see I know I don’t know you. I just see that I desire to know you. But now the day is come that I feared and the dice are cast and I don’t fear it anymore because you never faded and I can see you never will. They all just faded out of my heart whether it was a moral reason or not. I’m now free to see if you have the same understanding of love to give as I do. One views their love as true love yet that usually is not the case. They are fooled to think they know what it is and think it’s as perfected as it can get. One’s love is never perfected because love is infinite and can grow beyond any bounds known to man. But true love is true love and that is where some are blessed enough to start. I would wish that you would make it known somehow where you like to go other than a movie set. I do admire your quotes and choices. My hope is that you have real love rather than something you think is real love.
$ is not security but wisdom, education, and intelligence from the right sources is security. "Can’t buy me love" as they once sang and Hollywood relationships rarely work. No relationship makes or breaks a career but one makes or breaks their own career. I don’t claim to know you at all I just wish to get to know you.
Me? Who am I? Related to two Presidents, refined, well educated, a gentleman until thoroughly provoked, yet not a man of vengeance. Son of a loving Father that was a spy and guarded a President as well as worked in U.S. Treasury. He was a man like me that wanted to devote his life to public service. The only difference is that I want to Mass Edify rather than bit by bit at the time. I am very ambitious. I hate $ because it is the root of all evil, however I am not broke.
You were noted as saying once "I was a bet" determined by the success of your Mother’s screenplay. I must disagree and say that you were destiny. We all are destiny and ruled by fate while we also still have choice. Don’t kid yourself you are far too intelligent for that yet you still don’t know you are. I admire that. You are not a follower you are a leader? How do I know? If you were a follower school would have been fun and easy. Thus I say make your own decisions don’t be swayed by others. Others are usually conquered by fear thus they cannot be advisors at all. Fear that a decision would be the wrong one. Quit underestimating yourself please. One other item- if you knew my "beauty regime" you would see a lot of Americans in a different way.
I am not simple at all, I am just as complex as you are. I am devoted to truth and justice even if I must lie to preserve and promote truth and justice (no im not law enforcement I am an capitalist opportunist). An enigma for you to figure out although I bet you already have.
You asked for a brooding man, now the Heavens offer him to you. I have not seen all your movies yet I have ample chance to do so (if you are wondering). I have never seen you in person either nor have I made effort to do so. And if you admire this text you should see what I would write if I got to know you.
Anon

kingdumbass
06-03-2007, 08:16 AM
Summary:
"I'm obssessed."

hasselbrad
06-03-2007, 12:43 PM
It must be really hard to type in a straightjacket.

Porcelain_Doll
06-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Oh. My. God.

page Narcissus, he's got a new best friend.

Someone tell this guy he's delusional, Keira Knightley is taken and probably wouldn't give a shit about the "chance that so very many have desired but only 4 of them got the chance in 33 years". And tell him he's a pompous idiot.

hasselbrad
06-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Oh. My. God.

page Narcissus, he's got a new best friend.

Thank you. You made me laugh. I needed that.

hasselbrad
06-03-2007, 08:17 PM
33 years? she's 22 :rolleyes:
I’m willing to actually give you a chance that so very many have desired but only 4 of them got the chance in 33 years! Yes I tried and still try to save myself for the real thing.
Hence, the Narcissus remark. He's talking about himself.

Anon
08-03-2007, 04:03 AM
Judgement from the quick to Judge
Dear Judges that are not intelligent enough or educated enough to judge me:
Summarize my post? Summarise is not spelled correctly Flightfreak but I do like your quote. Show your viewpoint on my posts please, you are not biased yet. Please become biased. Why must they summarise it for you? Can you not do it yourself?

Yet I can see that many of you didn’t read all of my post. Yes let’s hear half the story and judge not the whole story. Next, you all should be Psych Doctors because you all are delusional that you already are. :)
I knew these types of statements would be made. Delusional? No just seen (saw with my eyes) so many of them that it takes something quite special to catch my attention AND KEEP IT. Do you all really think I would think I would have the chance to meet her? Unless a Miracle happened I doubt I would be able to meet her in a million years. Oh and my straight jacket is a nice wool suit. Narcissus? No I am not in love with myself at all. If I were obsessed then I would have posted something like this before now. Those that have replied to this are ignorant and ready to judge. Need I say those that Judge will be Judged in the same manor, Or as it says "Judge not lest ye be Judged" and "What you reap is what you sew" instead? New best friend no not at all my newest best friend is my Grandpa (my Dad’s Dad) of which I am looking after. Why is he my new best friend? Because my Dad is passed. I like your quote Flight Freak. But yes 33 years and how old is Rupert Friend? 29. Big difference? I think not. Pompous idiot? Not at all. I myself am not the happiest with myself. Well maybe I will accept the Idiot part though. Why pompous? Because I state that I come from a family that is a family worth being in and proved the fact by stating what my Dad did for a living? I did that so she knew that I was not someone that was that hung up on her. I will defend my own actions and if that displease those of you that state derogatory things about me then good. Hasselbrad your taste in music is Great and I’m glad to make you or anyone laugh. I have seen many but only dated 4. Many have wanted the chance because I am clearly nice and honest. Porcelain Doll, you are a psych Doctor I suppose because you THINK you can judge me. If I am obsessed then why do I also consider calling an old girlfriend named Toshia?
Now that I have destroyed all your JUDGEMENTS and Hateful comments. I will say that it’s just possible I am walking around in day dreams and day dreams are not obsessions. Obviously I didn’t do too badly because you all didn’t even critique what I said other than I only dated 4 girls in 33 years and many wanted to date me and I knew it. A good looking intelligent guy has many chances but a wise man takes so few. Now for those of you that doubt what I said was true. Dad guarded President Ford. I am related to John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Andrew Jackson. Dad was a spy for army intelligence in Berlin while there was an east and west. He dealt daily with Stazzi spies. He passed through checkpoint Charlie most of the time (which no longer exists) and once stayed in the Potsdam house that Winston Churchill and F.D.R. stayed in while signing the accord that ended World War II. My Father single handedly prevented World War III by crawling to the line dividing East and West Berlin and reported that the large movements of tanks that were coming towards the line were or were not coming over the boarder. Thank God they turned and on his word would the war have begun. He had what was called top secret cosmic clearance which is the highest clearance the U.S. Government can give. Although I am not sure if it is called the medal of valor or not he was given (a pin I wear on my Leather Trench) the second highest medal given from the U.S. Government, the first being the Congressional Medal of Honor.
Let’s go back to the 4 in 33 years thing shall we? First of all Fuck ya if you don’t believe me. ;) secondly I am a Christian of which requires that I try to sleep with only people that I can to be with forever. Thirdly I can only date those that I think I can be with forever. As for the females that wanted the chance? I never gave them the idea that they had a chance because I am not one to lead people on. Flight Freak please notice what I wrote about speaking with my Father before he passed from lymphoma. At least you are objective and not insulting. Was it a Narcissus remark yes. But I am hardly that. I would state clearly what I think of myself but that would not assist me in doing what I clearly desire. I have no My space page. I am a musician/director/writer. I write about politics and things that would effect us all. If you want an example of what I write about other than fiction please see the Documentary entitled "The Corporation". Most view it as liberal I view it as truth. Some would say I am liberal because of some of my views and others would say I am conservative. As Ronald Reagan said of the Democrats I will say for the Republicans. They asked "Why did you move away from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party? He replied "I didn’t move away from the Democratic Party they moved away from me". His point was that his viewpoints were agreeable with the Democratic Party when he started into having any sort of political thoughts and by the time that he was to run for office the Democratic Platform had changed so much that he no longer was a Democrat but a Republican because their viewpoints were like his own. Although any Democratic President, whether man of female, would not be equipped to deal with the issues that our Republican President has made for us we must re-elect a Republican President (John McCain) because diplomacy is impossible with those that are taught from their religious teachings that it is alright to sign diplomatic agreements and when your enemy (an infidel-someone that doesn’t believe in Allah) least expects it break that agreement and attack. Thus diplomacy is not a choice in this matter. Would we like to see a replay of 9-11-01 or the London or Madrid train/train station bombings? Now to finish my point. I have not moved away from the Republican Party the Republican Party has moved away from me. I say this even though when I was seven years old I was sent a letter from Ronald Reagan for sending him a birthday letter missing my favorite T.V. shows being "The Incredible Hulk" and the "The Dukes of Hazzard".
Now I invite you all to tear my words apart and make me look ignorant because that will only help me further refine myself and I will apologize for what looked like a Narcissus remark but is actually the truth. If it is the truth it is not able to be Judged. Porcelain Doll you are the most insulting yet I forgive you as I forgive you all because I am forgiving and as a wise man said "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do". Oh and kingdumbass, what a fitting name. ;) ha ha ha!!!!!! Truth is that I am happy that I might not be as doomed as far as a long lasting relationship as I thought by saying "I’m willing to actually give you a chance that so very many have desired but only 4 of them got the chance in 33 years! Yes I tried and still try to save myself for the real thing."
Next? Who’s Next? Next snide remark? Please I do love a challenge. You all are just helping me refine myself more. :)
Now I am going to smoke a Winston and believe me I won't be thinking of "my new judges". Ha! Made myself laugh.

ANON

Mandy
08-03-2007, 04:33 AM
Do us all a favor and put all of your bullshit into just 1 thread? K thanks.

Liam
08-03-2007, 04:43 AM
Too long, didnt read.

Anon
08-03-2007, 04:45 AM
My words never were and never will be bull shit Mandy. What a nice one you must be. That is one of the nice things about cyberspace and America, Freedom.
Now a thought that I had, which is why I returned tonight, the reason why I said chance. It is a chance because I doubt I can commit to any one female for much time at all. As Depeche Mode said in the song "Free Love"-"If youíve been hiding from love I can understand where youíre coming from" "If youíve suffered enough, I can understand where youíre coming from". I figured it would be best to clear that up. I will be putting my educational words in as many threads as I want ok Mandy? If I have a new subject or if the subjects on this site cause me to make a new thread I will. Now as for you "Mandy" Go fuck yourself with a ten foot pole. ;):wave: . I guess Mandy never heard of freedom of speech and the ability to spread it wherever one wishes. Next Skeptic??
ANON

Mandy
08-03-2007, 04:45 AM
Too long, didnt read.

That was my initial reaction at first, but fuck I'm bored. And it's quite safe to say it was about the same as hitting myself in the head with a smelly fish repeatedly.

Mandy
08-03-2007, 04:46 AM
I guess Mandy never heard of freedom of speech and the ability to spread it wherever one wishes. Next Skeptic??
ANON

I guess you never heard of a banning stick. Ho ho!

WHITENINJA
08-03-2007, 05:35 AM
Hi Mandy,
This will probably be my last entry because Mandy is a control freak banning me for eight months because I made more than one thread. The banning reason was listed as "dipshit"
banned till 11-03-07 but Mandy had no Idea that I know that an IP address and a new email address is the way back in. Hey Mandy HA HA HA! UP Yours! So I guess even if you have a new subject you are suppose to put them in the same thread. I was to do her a favor and "Put all my bullshit in the same thread".
And to my aid came a very nice posting that I love from Barrington:
Mandy's Fuck Express by barrington on 06 March 2007
I've always felt that apologies were overrated; like when you put your sister's hamster in the microwave or your girlfriend catches you in bed with seven of her best friends. All perfectly accidental instances of fate, much like not updating KKW for so long. If we weren't quite so collectively sexy we might have to start giving a damn.

Here's the skinny from our equally lovely partner, KeiraWeb.
Well put barrington my good man. I guess we all should go to keiraweb so that we donít have to post all of our ideas or beliefs, whether they be related or not to our first post or not.
I have the feeling Mandy is a box eater because she doesnít like to see men write sweet things or political beliefs to other girls. Or maybe she just needs a good "Rogering" Or maybe she is just jealous. Doesnít really matter because this site is a farce. Screw this shithole site. Mandy must really think she is GOD.
WHITE NINJA, son of a United States Spy and Computer GURU

Mandy
08-03-2007, 05:38 AM
11-3-07 Is March 11th, you fucking dumbass.

WHITENINJA
08-03-2007, 05:50 AM
I Like Bush Mandy And Im Not Talking About My President Although He Is A Wise Politician. Not Getting Enough Dick Lately? When You Make A Post She Will Change The Words To Something Else. Fuck You Mandy.

You Think I Can't Make One Call And Fix This Problem?

Mandy
08-03-2007, 05:56 AM
Oh Noes, I'm So Scared That I'm Taking The Time Out To Type Like A Retard.

Leonie
08-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Whiteninja, I'm going to say this once, as neutrally as possible:

Shut up.

If you write novel-length posts of drivel, you should expect to be taken the piss out of. You are the one who doesn't understand free speech. You see, if you're allowed to talk nonsense, Mandy is allowed to call you whatever she likes. She's American too! Isn't this beautiful?

Now, I'm from a country where even marijuana is legal, so I'm going to take it one step further. You are a fucking idiot who would be wise to step away from the computer. You know very well that your mum told you not to use the computer for more than an hour a day. You should be outside playing tag with your friends! A young, obsessed boy needs the fresh air.

Don't bother telling me "mum" is spelled "mom." We are on a forum for a British actress after all. Well, I still am.

hasselbrad
08-03-2007, 01:33 PM
Wow.
Just...wow.
Educational words?
More like evidence in a stalking case.
Really.
If you don't get help at Charter...get help somewhere.
And while we're telling people what to fuck themselves with, feel free to take Kelly's advice and fuck yourself with "something hard and sandpapery".
Oh, and remember to take your meds.
Thanks.

Jacoby
08-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Man, that dude give whiteninja a bad name.

http://www.whiteninjacomics.com/images/comics/makesawish.gif

You guys are way too hard on Anon. I see his fantastic word usage and my panties become moist. I bet it's no different for Keira. He's got a shot with her, and you're all just jealous.

But let me one-up him with this:

Keira, my sweet
Your sweetness is undeterminable,
No, Nay, 'tis not my sweet flower-thing
You are as sweet as the inside of a Twinkie
And like a Twinkie you never go away,
In my Intestines, you were meant to stay
My Keira, You're as cute as a Twinkie
And you're just as fine,
I wish they sold a box of you in the grocery,
for only a dollar ninety-nine.
Keira, my Twinkie.

mongoose
08-03-2007, 03:36 PM
I think we all got in the middle of WW3. :icon_eek:
This are serious accusation here. And they are really :icon_mad:.
BUT, I must say you must be life-bored to read those novels of banned guy.

hasselbrad
08-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Jake...I nominate you poet laureate of the Wavefront.

Mongoose...what the fuck else am I supposed to do? WORK? :p

Porcelain_Doll
08-03-2007, 08:56 PM
You guys are way too hard on Anon. I see his fantastic word usage and my panties become moist. I bet it's no different for Keira. He's got a shot with her, and you're all just jealous.

But let me one-up him with this:

Keira, my sweet
Your sweetness is undeterminable,
No, Nay, 'tis not my sweet flower-thing
You are as sweet as the inside of a Twinkie
And like a Twinkie you never go away,
In my Intestines, you were meant to stay
My Keira, You're as cute as a Twinkie
And you're just as fine,
I wish they sold a box of you in the grocery,
for only a dollar ninety-nine.
Keira, my Twinkie.

I Worship You.

Oh, and by the way, thank you Mr. Anon for calling me the most insulting yet. I shall take that as a compliment, for it was exactly what I intended with my "snarky" remarks. My, my, you must really be bored as to post such useless remarks in a completely innocent web-site.
Plus, I agree with Mandy, cupcake. Go put your bullshit somewhere else, we just don't care.
And as for your comments on us being ignorant and unworthy of Thy Holy Responses...well, let's just say at the very least we're sane.
Go write your love letter and send it to Ms. Knightley's fan mail base, it will really crack those brits up.
But hey, chin up, maybe it even turns into a funny anecdote; you know, the type that people tell over some booze when they're out of good stories.

Norseman
08-03-2007, 09:46 PM
^^
Glad I'm not educated as an asshole.
Nice ban btw.

Digital_Ice
08-03-2007, 11:10 PM
erm.... just a thought on his wonderful "what about my fredom of speech" comment... what about everone elses freedom of speech to object?

other than that... i cant be arsed to comment on this thread.

hasselbrad
09-03-2007, 01:34 PM
erm.... just a thought on his wonderful "what about my fredom of speech" comment... what about everone elses freedom of speech to object?

other than that... i cant be arsed to comment on this thread.

I always find it remarkable that someone who claims to be so intelligent, can be so unable to understand the First Amendment of the Constitution. Mandy (or any other duly appointed moderator) can ban you, delete your remarks and even call you a cunt...all without violating your First Amendment rights. Why? Simple, she's not an agent of the federal government.
When an agent of the federal government shows up at your door regarding your insane ramblings, well then you have a case. Until then, write all you want, but do it in a blog...or a napkin...or the wall of your cell. Whatever.

Foeni
09-03-2007, 04:16 PM
But isn't that a right you have in a democratic society?

8. Everything the Mods & Admins say is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. This is a dictatorship not a democracy. If you disagree with any of our decisions you are more than welcome to start your own forum elsewhere.

:p

asdfjkl
10-03-2007, 06:17 AM
With the exception of digital ice and muse the rest of you all are not intelligent enough and to deserve a reply except I never stated that freedom of speech doesn't include the freedom to denounce what others say.

asdfjkl
10-03-2007, 06:22 AM
aka the saint aka white ninja aka anon

Liam
10-03-2007, 06:23 AM
Before you berate the (lack of) intelligence you think most of our posters have, you may want to check your spelling. Last I checked, its waste, not waist.

asdfjkl
10-03-2007, 06:25 AM
oh my i misspelled. i must commit hara kiri. mina koko wa wauri to baka taksan sigiru. japanese :)

asdfjkl
10-03-2007, 06:29 AM
waste. intelligence is not spelling but knowledge and wisdom. this is my last post. yes i know you are austrailian but you are named liam because your family is from ireland originally. im audi 5000 bitches and hos.

peace to you digital ice and muse and flight freak and i want to fuck the rest of you.:wave:

Mandy
10-03-2007, 07:05 AM
Ok, I just got around to reading Jacoby's poem, and all I have to say is ROFLLMAOHAHAHAaldfkaldf!!

Leonie
10-03-2007, 11:20 AM
oh my i misspelled. i must commit hara kiri. mina koko wa wauri to baka taksan sigiru. japanese :)

You berated others for misspellings first. Oftewel, je bent de snuggerste niet. Dutch :)

I have a feeling our white ninja may be psychic. That, or he's set up camp in Liam's back garden. Heh. His family may be Irish originally. Possibly. Teehee.

mongoose
10-03-2007, 01:17 PM
With the exception of digital ice and muse the rest of you all are not intelligent enough and to deserve a reply except I never stated that freedom of speech doesn't include the freedom to denounce what others say.

Interesting, but.... look who's speaking.
You think you are intelligent by comeing back with new ID after you get banned or by knowing hell knows what about others ?
And one more remark: Judgeing a person for only a few words is not the most intelligent thing.

Digital_Ice
10-03-2007, 04:48 PM
i take it "muse" is supposed to be fo?

Norseman
11-03-2007, 12:57 AM
You berated others for misspellings first. Oftewel, je bent de snuggerste niet. Dutch :)
Dra dit pepper'n gror!. Norwegian.
I bet he will still read this thread :D

Leonie
11-03-2007, 08:33 AM
Oh he *totally* still reads this thread.

Mandy
11-03-2007, 06:15 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he wanks to this thread.

Digital_Ice
11-03-2007, 06:54 PM
lovely image... thanks for that mandy.

Mandy
11-03-2007, 07:02 PM
My pleasure.

Norseman
11-03-2007, 11:32 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he wanks to this thread.Eighter that or a video of himself reading his own poems aloud.

barrington
05-05-2007, 10:02 PM
I just found this thread. It made my day.

michael22
06-05-2007, 05:04 AM
for saying he wishes to fuck me I say pÚg mo thÚn toll-tÚine na Galla!!!!-scots gaelic :) Slaandjivaa to everyone else.

though this is all pretty humourous.