PDA

View Full Version : Grreek Fans

keir
05-03-2007, 02:57 AM
I am from greece. if there are other greek fans in this site ,write it.tell where you live and how old are you.for example , i am from pireaus (peiraia),and i am 21
if somebody else want to leave a message ,leave your comment!!!
I create this thread cause i see a lot greek fans around (i don't know in this site).

hasselbrad
05-03-2007, 03:38 AM
I'm not Greek, but I had pastitsio (sp?) for dinner at the Acropolis in Ybor City. It was delicious.

keir
05-03-2007, 01:33 PM
i want to tell you something and i'll sock you. pastitsio is NOT a greek food and i have no idea why you believe this. this is away to WASTE your money when you come to greece. SORRY...

hasselbrad
05-03-2007, 03:41 PM
You're going to sock me? That's not very nice.
I'm quite sure that very little of the "Greek" food we get in America is truly "Greek". It tasted good and the waitresses looked good in their tight, low cut black pants. Oh, and the coffee was great too.

Besides...you misspelled "Greek". :p

Digital_Ice
05-03-2007, 04:26 PM
are you going to sock wikipedia too?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastitsio

hasselbrad
05-03-2007, 04:31 PM
pwnt!

keir
05-03-2007, 09:45 PM
first of all , i tell YOU what I know and I AM GREEK!!! ,i have no idea and i don't care what wikipedia write. i live in greece 21 years ,i am 21.these foods have there origin from turks (pites (οι πιτες) are not a greek food too!!!).400 slavery ,i believe that there are TOO much.
if you come in greece ,with pleasure i will be your guide and i will offer you hospitality ,if you want!!!
also , i wrote wrong GRREEK and i don't know how to edit it.
and finaly i wrote this thread for a reason and we talk about pastitsio!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!

Mandy
05-03-2007, 10:06 PM
You're a bit uppity for a newbie.

hasselbrad
05-03-2007, 10:11 PM
He's pisseditsio'd off!

Mandy
05-03-2007, 10:34 PM
I love puns!

keir
06-03-2007, 12:01 AM
you are bigger from me ,so what??? (i was born september).i'm not a newbie , i'm a man!!!(just kidding) i'm not a ninja like you Mandy , i'm an evzone (tsolias in greek,it's the best word i found for it). what do you think ,am i arrogant or you like slapping people??? CU!!!

keir
06-03-2007, 12:22 AM
i have to face an admin ,a moderator and a senior member!!! Oh my God!!!I'm just a fan ,a member,it's unffair.(i'm kidding).the reason i create this thread now is flying and i try hard to find him but...anyway about the food maybe i'm wrong ,sorry guys ,this is what my granmma told me...ARE YOU SOCKED???

Mandy
06-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Honestly, people were trying to be polite to you, and you decided to be offended because we don't know what authentic greek food is. So I suggest you quit mouthing off before someone "socks" you.

Also, don't double post. It's against the rules.

keir
06-03-2007, 12:48 AM
Dear Mandy , i don't care about the food. i wrote these in good mood and with fun.like puns .you think i was offended and angry. I WAS NOT.sorry hasselbrad and Digital Ice if i was rude ,i didn't mean it.i like very very much this site and this forum and all these . maybe you think that because i cannot speak very well and maybe you misunderstand something cause my writtings sucks.sorry.and sorry about the rules.
don't tell me that you didn't understand that i wrote the #11 reply to tease you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? i like you!!!! but to tell you the truth ,i read my replies and it's very easy to misunderstand them...
and thank you cause you are realy honest with me!!! and i am too.HAVE A REALLY GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS. (NOW I WANTED TO END LIKE "DREAMGIRL" BUT YOU'LL MISUNDERSTAND IT. I WANT TO TEASE YOU AND I CAN'T)

Digital_Ice
06-03-2007, 07:39 AM
/me fells totally socked. :p

Leonie
06-03-2007, 07:54 AM
Are you saying being tooked off has been overruled? *tear*

Mandy
06-03-2007, 08:39 AM
Tooked > Socked

keir
06-03-2007, 09:58 AM
to tell you the truth i dont understand yours expressions. please talk simply

Porcelain_Doll
06-03-2007, 03:24 PM
If I posted something in Polish and continued in French, would it make me better adjusted to this thread?:p

Seriously, some newcomers seem insane...but, I've been laughing my ass off with this thread, so I won't complain!

keir
06-03-2007, 03:41 PM
thank you for calling me insane. it's kind rude

Leonie
06-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Or you could have sense of humour, and fit right in. For the record, she never called you insane.

And took off already, it's not that big a tooking deal.

Porcelain_Doll
06-03-2007, 10:30 PM
Or you could have sense of humour, and fit right in.
And took off already, it's not that big a tooking deal.

Me Worships You

allied_assult
07-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Dear Mandy , i don't care about the food. i wrote these in good mood and with fun.like puns .you think i was offended and angry. I WAS NOT.sorry hasselbrad and Digital Ice if i was rude ,i didn't mean it.i like very very much this site and this forum and all these . maybe you think that because i cannot speak very well and maybe you misunderstand something cause my writtings sucks.sorry.and sorry about the rules.
don't tell me that you didn't understand that i wrote the #11 reply to tease you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? i like you!!!! but to tell you the truth ,i read my replies and it's very easy to misunderstand them...
and thank you cause you are realy honest with me!!! and i am too.HAVE A REALLY GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS. (NOW I WANTED TO END LIKE "DREAMGIRL" BUT YOU'LL MISUNDERSTAND IT. I WANT TO TEASE YOU AND I CAN'T)
Maybe we thought you were angry because of all the capitals and exclamtion points :icon_lol:

keir
07-03-2007, 07:57 PM
sorry .that's because i dont know about forums and stuff