PDA

View Full Version : Photo Sightings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Mandy
05-07-2006, 12:44 AM
Her itty bitty titties are looking kinda saggy too. Sorry, Keira.

Swordsman
05-07-2006, 12:56 AM
Yeah...itty bitty titty committee. Are you sure those can even sag?

Mandy
05-07-2006, 12:59 AM
They can when there's no fat in them. And there's only floppy skin.

Haha I'm going to hell for that.

kingdumbass
05-07-2006, 01:22 AM
Oh, that's GREAT, Mandy....
Maybe Keira will see this thread, and get a boob job. Fake tits PLUS Anorexia: such an attractive combination! Just look at Victoria Beckham! I'm almost expecting an overreaction like that....

Frankly, I hate to say it, but I think that what we're looking at here could be the start of Ms. Knightley's celebrity meltdown. Wouldn't take much to be the new Tara Reid.

And it's a shame, too. She was doing so GOOD there for a while.

Oh, well. At least we still have Natalie Portman.

EmotionSickness
05-07-2006, 01:27 AM
I'm going to wait a while to see more photos until I jump to any conclusions about an eating disorder. Maybe she's just stressed?

This (http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=entertainmentNews&storyID=2006-07-04T165831Z_01_L04802717_RTRUKOC_0_UK-KNIGHTLEY-ANOREXIA.xml) seems kinda cryptic now. :icon_err:

Swordsman
05-07-2006, 01:27 AM
She could never be like Tara Reid. Tara Reid=retard+drunk. Keira Knightley=Class+occasional fugs+smarts.

And uh...what Mandy said was actually really funny....hehe.

Mandy
05-07-2006, 01:28 AM
I'm not encouraging plastic surgery. I'm encouraging a batch of fresh-baked cookies.

kingdumbass
05-07-2006, 01:35 AM
I know, that's what I'm encouraging, too!
But I'm saying that I won't be surprised if Keira totally reacts to this in the wrong way, and pulls a Posh or something else that's stupid. She would be totally hot if she'd just put on 10-15 pounds. That's all she needs.

But, you know, she may be too hungry to make good decisions at this point.

Digital_Ice
05-07-2006, 01:43 AM
yes, but she's still afraid of puppets....

kingdumbass
05-07-2006, 03:00 AM
All right....
I've got to avoid posting on the Keira part of this forum for a couple of days. I'm actually starting to take this shit seriously, and it's bringing me down. I'm gonna go watch some fireworks with my girlfriend's family. Hopefully, Keira K doesn't read any of this shit.

I'll be lurking....:icon_twis

Bullitt
05-07-2006, 03:26 AM
fugs, what the hell is a fug? Damn Brits I don't understand. Speak ENGLISH, no I'm just kiding... But really... and hasn't she always been pretty thin, I mean I'm really thin, but I've always been thin. So it doesn't mean I'm anorixic, thats a mental disorder, b/c you think your FAT. So she could just be thin, and need to eat more, like me!!:)

Mandy
05-07-2006, 04:06 AM
Why the fuck do you always assume that the British are the ones that come up with words you don't know? You've never heard the word "fugly?" Their site makes fun of celebrities that wear retarded shit and Keira's been on it quite a few times.

I just looked at some older pictures of her and she has never looked as thin as she does now. I hope it's just stress.

airbag1000
05-07-2006, 04:40 AM
You can see her ribs in that side view shot, yuck! You better gain some weight, girly! Anyway, what actress do you know of that's not skinny as all hell? I can't think of many.

Swordsman
05-07-2006, 04:48 AM
If it's stress that can still be pretty bad. I mean what else could make her so worried besides her image? I'm hoping she's just lazy, and doesn't feel like making food.

EmotionSickness
05-07-2006, 05:31 AM
Well, by stress I meant that I hope that she isn't eating due to stress, not for some other reason (like poor self image.) When things are hectic, I can forget to eat, too.

I'm not concerned with the actual thinness of her frame, per se, but rather the fact that her muscle seems to have all but disappeared. She used to have quite a bit of lean muscle; I don't see that in this arm:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/Alynndan/71363745.jpg

And look at the protruding hipbone (http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/4523/dmcuk0520ri.jpg), a sign of detiorating abdominal muscles.

Frankly, these pictures are frightening. No matter what the cause, she isn't healthy.

Swordsman
05-07-2006, 05:45 AM
Yeah, that's gotta be like a chapstick or something. I'm pretty sure that's not part of her hips. Although her stomach area looks a little funny. It doesn't look like those are abs comin' in or anything. I have a pretty girly physice like Keira and her stomach just sort of looks funny. But yeah, i'm pretty sure that's not her hip.

EmotionSickness
05-07-2006, 06:32 AM
Really? I think it most definitely is.

Take these into consideration:

Trying to hide it, but it's still obvious (http://img279.imageshack.us/my.php?image=34375keiraknightleypiratesofth.jpg)

wtf? (http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dmcuk0485af.jpg)

Besides, why would she slip anything inside her dress? It'd fall right through.

Edit: upon further review, it looks like it could be some bunched up panties, or something wrong with the dress, underneath the fabric. I hope it is, anyway.

Swordsman
05-07-2006, 06:49 AM
Actually, i'm not sure. I also hope it's something with the dress. The second picture makes me think it could be her hip. Whatever it is, it's largest towards the camera, and that's sort of what a hip bone does look like.

gotasmoke
05-07-2006, 07:50 AM
Everybody has hip bone and ribs.
If you dont have fat to hide them there visible.
She doesnt look ill so get over it!

EmotionSickness
05-07-2006, 08:15 AM
Fanboys...ugh.

Hazzle
05-07-2006, 11:10 AM
What ES said. Why people feel the need to "defend" her is beyond me as it's not an "attack". It's genuine concern for a person who's always seemed nice enough and who may be struggling with her health.

She looks ill for fuck's sake. When an attractive girl suddenly makes straight men feel sick, something's wrong. Those pictures repulse me.

kingdumbass
05-07-2006, 12:27 PM
All right, here's what she looked like the very next day, and she looks perfectly fine:
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/bizenya/normal_004.jpg

Goddamnit, I waver between feeling bad and...feeling bad. The girl picks the wrong dress on the wrong day, and everyone (myself included) starts attacking her and her body. My God, imagine the strength of mind it would take for this to not fuck her up completely.

Keira, you're lovely. Just fire your stylist, and try to rest a little, if that's at all possible.

All right. Back to lurking....

gotasmoke
05-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Fanboys...ugh.

I thought this was a forum for Keira fans. :icon_conf

Kathleen
05-07-2006, 01:11 PM
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/989/22yu1.jpg

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5877/31bm1.jpg

hasselbrad
05-07-2006, 02:43 PM
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/989/22yu1.jpg

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5877/31bm1.jpg

http://www.crackerbarrel.com/images/spring_strawberrybkfst250.jpg
Stat!

Ardnax
05-07-2006, 03:42 PM
I think it's stress and not enough time to eat. I don't think she is anorexic though. She's been making movies constantely and not taking any big breaks. She just needs a break, time to eat and relax. Sarah Michelle Gellar also lost a lot of weight because she was working too much. Look at her in the first season of Buffy and then in the fourth.... Yikes. Keira has been this thin before though some years ago at that polo thingy or whatever. At that time she was dating Del Synnott or whatever and now Ruper Friend... Maybe it's a bad boyfriend thing because Rupert doesn't look very healthy, he looks greasy and yuck... I'll stop babbling now. I just hope Keira takes care of herself but it's not really my business.

kingdumbass
05-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Let's see how intelligently she handles this bad publicity....

airbag1000
05-07-2006, 07:16 PM
She hasn’t handled the publicity very well. While she denied having an eating disorder, she said that the illness ran in her family. If she wanted to thwart the rumors those comments were just plain stupid. Her family may very well have a history of the illness, however, this was not the time to share it with the public.

Public scrutiny’s a bitch.

Pearl
05-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Ok, wow. I always knew she lost a lot of weight, but until I actually saw the before and after pictures, I have to say: Yikes.

Kathleen
06-07-2006, 01:28 AM
Keira has been this thin before though some years ago at that polo thingy or whatever. At that time she was dating Del Synnott or whatever

where are the pictures for this?

Swordsman
06-07-2006, 05:22 AM
Yeah, i think there's something wrong. I mean, i'm pretty sure that arms just shouldn't look like that.

Ardnax
06-07-2006, 11:57 AM
where are the pictures for this?
http://keira.fanfilled.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=181

Kathleen
07-07-2006, 12:10 PM
Ahh thanks, she doesn't look too bad there.

KeiraZone
09-07-2006, 01:32 PM
Arms and breasts comments...Aye aye aye aye aye

I'll probably send all of these images to all of the fat women I have known in my life (until now). All overweight-suffered people should have some problems about heart...Therefore they'll have a cardiac arrest...heh heh heh...
----------------------------
It's killing without making out any blood you know.

Heir to Wachovia Corp.
10-07-2006, 01:09 AM
Whos down with going to UK to find her house.. My dads workin on me trying to get a "meeting" with her soon.. :fencing: I hope she doesnt turn out to be a prick like lebron james < that guy is evil as hell

runangl
10-07-2006, 02:03 AM
hmmm sounds someone's dad is living his stalker life vicariously through his son.

andy19th
10-07-2006, 09:15 AM
wow, I'm sorry but this one was really scary...

http://keira.fanfilled.com/photos/events/2002/polo/normal_07.jpg

deviljet88
10-07-2006, 09:25 AM
Aww her face is cute in that one... slightly oversized compared with the stick frame but still.

kingdumbass
10-07-2006, 10:09 AM
What's scary about that?
If you mean she looks too thin, then you should note that the women sitting next to her looks the same. Let's call them both names. In fact, let's just attack everyone.

Let's face the facts: Keira Knightley is an amazingly beautiful woman who just happens to have either a very small body, or a very large head...depending on how you look at it. Regardless of which is the case, there is something magical about her beauty, and I adore her.

Sorry, everyone. I just watched Pride and Prejudice, and I am feeling whimsically in love with the girl at this particular moment. It will pass in a few hours, and I will go back to bitching.

Pearl
10-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Three paragraph retort to a one sentence complaint. I knew there was a reason I loved you, Kingdumbass.

I don't see anything wrong with that picture. When people say Keira looks bobble headed, I just do not see it.

Swordsman
11-07-2006, 05:24 AM
It just sort of looks like a funny angle. This picture really doesn't need to be talked about, she's just chillin'.

KeiraFanForever
11-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Keira always looks lovely, well, besides some of the clothes sometimes and stuff, her face is always pretty(although people say that she overdoes blush...?) and yes, there was the part when she was super skinny, but all the other photos later on looked perfectally fine too me (:

EmotionSickness
12-07-2006, 12:18 AM
Her head isn't as big as Natalie Portman's. She's a straight-up lollipop. A hot lollipop.

acliff
12-07-2006, 12:29 AM
Her head isn't as big as Natalie Portman's. She's a straight-up lollipop. A hot lollipop.

You know, their heads might be the same size, just Natalie Portman's body is alot smaller.

Would you believe me if I said I'd do either of them anyway?

allied_assult
12-07-2006, 05:52 AM
It's just at a weird angle, that's all

Hazzle
12-07-2006, 08:04 AM
Would you believe me if I said I'd do either of them anyway?

No because you're a massive flaming homo.

KeiraFanForever
12-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Ha, I find it kind of funny that whenever she takes a picture, usually her mouth is a bit open. I mean, if she just keeps her lips shut, it would turn into her famous pout, which some of the pictures have above. But there are pictures where she smiles with her lips shut...But yeah, I like her pout anyways ^.^

Apparently I just realized the pics I were talking about were on page 3, and not on page 50 something,lol

Jak
23-07-2006, 11:48 AM
www.keira.fanfilled.com/photos/candids/2006/keirarupertjuly22/01.jpg http://www.world-of-smilies.com/html/images/smilies/krank/puke.gif
This is definitely the worst ouftfit I've ever seen, the belt is absolutely terrible. Probably she have to cover her tits, which are inexistent since a few months :spy: :icon_wink

kingdumbass
23-07-2006, 12:01 PM
It looks like she just took a small skirt, and used a belt to turn it into a full dress....
Weird. I like that you can see her legs, though.

And I thought she looked good here, a few days ago:
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/bizenya/08.jpg

Birgit
23-07-2006, 12:31 PM
haajhaaj, Is someone here (I'm from Holland)

Digital_Ice
23-07-2006, 03:34 PM
jesus christ.... shut up already. you've been here two days and you've posted four pretty much identical posts, all of them in the wrong place (although admitidly, one was in the right forum, just wrong thread)

as i said before;

being bad at english is no excuse for posting the same of topic remark on two different threads. you're new. you want to introduce yourself. well thats what the newcomers forum - the one with the description "New to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here, we can help you out with any questions you may have and say hello." - thats where you want to be posting... not here :p

so hello, welcome and all that. now if you want to get more introductions start your own welcome thread and stop derailing lots of other threads, or i will just delete your posts.

kingdumbass
26-07-2006, 06:51 AM
Keira on the set of Atonement....
http://pics.livejournal.com/mata090680/pic/0037y9yb

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/bizenya/87498_kknightt31_351lo.jpg

Mrs. Bale
26-07-2006, 12:31 PM
is there a picture that keira looks ugly? no no no, she is perfect in everything!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/outlawgirl/siggies/siggybase2a.jpg

Hazzle
26-07-2006, 03:30 PM
Yes, there are plenty. Just check out the "fugged" thread.

Oh, and the signature's too big. Please correct it.

Pearl
27-07-2006, 05:05 PM
www.keira.fanfilled.com/photos/candids/2006/keirarupertjuly22/01.jpg http://www.world-of-smilies.com/html/images/smilies/krank/puke.gif
This is definitely the worst ouftfit I've ever seen, the belt is absolutely terrible. Probably she have to cover her tits, which are inexistent since a few months :spy: :icon_wink

Holy rusted metal, Batman! The Goddesses outfits are getting worse and worse! soon she'll be taking over the world by having every teenage girl dressing exactly like her and we'll have an entire planet full of rebelious dressers!

The outfit actually looks cute, it's just the belt that throws it off. I wanna rip it off her one day and smack her with it. I'm starting to hate those dumb belts.

Bad Keira! Belts are not bras! Ok...maybe in King Auther they were...but not in real life!

hasselbrad
27-07-2006, 05:10 PM
That outfit (and that shot specifically) makes her look pregnant.

Mrs. Bale
27-07-2006, 10:03 PM
is keira pregnant? :icon_conf

Hazzle
27-07-2006, 10:37 PM
That outfit (and that shot specifically) makes her look pregnant.

Actually given the newfound fat around her thighs it looks more like she ate someone who was pregnant. Someone certainly ate all the pies.

kingdumbass
27-07-2006, 10:40 PM
In light of the recent anorexia controversy, it would be the height of irony if pregnancy rumors started circulating now....

hasselbrad
27-07-2006, 10:45 PM
Actually given the newfound fat around her thighs it looks more like she ate someone who was pregnant. Someone certain ate all the pies.

Now, that's just mean. :p

kingdumbass
27-07-2006, 11:50 PM
See now, Hazzle, THAT'S what I'm talking about when I say you're hyper-critical....
She's not going to get her-pre Oscars body back overnight, you mean fucker.

It's like growing a beard -- there's a period during which it looks like shit before it starts to look even.

Pearl
28-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Baby doll dresses make everyone look pregnant.

Hazzle
28-07-2006, 12:05 AM
Heh. I'm taking the piss Dumbass.

kingdumbass
28-07-2006, 12:18 AM
Taking the piss?
Is that a British slang term for "just teasing"? I've heard it before.

Either way, it might be ill-advised to make fat jokes about a potential anorexic. Know what I'm saying?

Leonie
28-07-2006, 12:39 AM
Yeah, because she might read this and cry... Pah-lease.

Pearl
28-07-2006, 12:48 AM
Hey, it's hard wiping your tears with the billions of dollars you make just to pose for a few photos. She might get some icky bacteria on her face that an over paided dermatologist can cure over night.

Hazzle
28-07-2006, 01:03 AM
Are you serious Dumbass? And you wondered why I called you a fanboy...

kingdumbass
28-07-2006, 01:10 AM
My comment was meant to sound more ironic than it ended up being....
I had an image in my head that amused me, but couldn't quite express it properly.

I was about to fix it, but that saucy little minx Leonie replied to it too soon, and nailed me. My bad.

Liam
28-07-2006, 01:37 AM
That would be MY saucy little minx Leonie.

Thanks.

Mandy
28-07-2006, 01:48 AM
[gush] Awwww. I just can't get over the cuteness of you two. Together again at last.

[/gush.

Leonie
28-07-2006, 02:06 AM
Hee - we have a fanclub, Liam! :icon_lol:

Mandy
28-07-2006, 02:22 AM
Ok, but it's sad that you had to say that at the forum and not just turn your head and tell him in person.

jk.

Leonie
28-07-2006, 02:32 AM
You do realise I was and still am sitting next to him when I wrote that? :icon_razz Yay! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to buy sunscreen. In winter. I love this country!

So, on topic. She looks shit with the pillow case belt outfit. Yeah.

Mandy
28-07-2006, 02:35 AM
hahaha you're so cute. CUTE CUTE CUTE

Hazzle
28-07-2006, 08:26 AM
You'll have to get used to calling that Summer Leonie ;)

Leonie
28-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Actually, I don't think I do. It is winter here, but I will burn. The whole no ozone layer thing is great fun :)

Hazzle
28-07-2006, 01:10 PM
D'oh. This is what happens when you don't read threads properly.

Aye, I understand now. I bet you think it's really warm while most of the locals (Liam aside as he's been to Europe) reckon it's cold?

Mrs. Bale
28-07-2006, 03:39 PM
In light of the recent anorexia controversy, it would be the height of irony if pregnancy rumors started circulating now.... I bet she s pregnant, there was an other new, she said that wanna stop to make movies for a time,. but about pregnancy, I think a good new.

Leonie
29-07-2006, 09:00 AM
I bet she s pregnant, there was an other new, she said that wanna stop to make movies for a time,. but about pregnancy, I think a good new.

Triplets, wasn't it?

If she is pregnant, she's hiding it fairly well, seeing how she's currently got even less of a stomach than she had three years ago when she certainly wasn't pregnant. People take breaks sometimes. Just like that.

kingdumbass
29-07-2006, 09:19 AM
She's not pregnant....
And it's totally reasonable for her to want to take a break. Especially when you're Keira's age, you've got to have to some time every now and then to screw around and enjoy yourself, without working.

Lindsay Lohan tries to do both at the same time, and now she's utterly disgraced herself in a very public, possibly career-ending, way. Better to just take a vacation.

And here's another pic from Atonement. Wasn't it, like, 900 degrees in London all week? Fuck, it must be hot in that damn coat.

http://pics.livejournal.com/mata090680/pic/003cs2re

Mrs. Bale
29-07-2006, 04:05 PM
oh yeah, you must be right.

Digital_Ice
29-07-2006, 10:02 PM
what the hell is going on with her feet in that picture?

Pearl
29-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Ones in front the others in back.

I wouldn't worried about her getting too hot, she probably has someone to come over and 'mist' her with water from a spray bottle like they did in DMC.

Digital_Ice
29-07-2006, 11:40 PM
...it was a rhetorical question.

Pearl
30-07-2006, 12:11 AM
Oooooooooooooooh.

Mrs. Bale
30-07-2006, 05:21 PM
her feet looks weird.

kingdumbass
02-08-2006, 11:37 AM
Keira making a goofy face on the set of Atonement....
I believe that's part of James Macavoy visible next to her. And observe the big, bald dude in the white shirt. I've noticed him in several pictures with Miss Knightley, both on the set and off the set. Don't fuck with him -- looks to me like he's getting paid to bust some heads, if necessary.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/bizenya/normal_20.jpg

bulkathos72
03-08-2006, 05:54 AM
To start with this so called celebrities are not untouchable and there like every day people. Here is some advice make your own waves in life and ride them don’t sit around and wait or obsess over other people waves. I speak from experience. That my 2 cents.

Swordsman
03-08-2006, 06:03 AM
Yeah... necessary.

Leonie
03-08-2006, 07:13 AM
Yeah... necessary.
Much like your own valuable addition.

Bulkathos, try to stay on topic. If you don't like celebrities so much, perhaps a fan forum for an actress isn't the best place for you :)

Immortal
14-08-2006, 07:42 AM
The before and after pictures of her make me feel sad. They also make my chest hurt since i have a skinny one. So ouch popped out of my mouth

KnightleyNews
30-08-2006, 01:56 PM
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/08/keiramumPAC300806_454x600.jpg

Nice jacket !
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=402846&in_page_id=1773

Paul

Leonie
30-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Nice jacket !

Paul

They're making a sequel to The Jacket?! OMGWTFBBQ fantastic!!!!!1111111one

What?

..Oh.

:icon_razz

Mandy
30-08-2006, 10:14 PM
LMAO @ her HEAPS fake tan. That's frightening.

kingdumbass
30-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Maybe it will somehow show up better in the completed film....

Leonie
31-08-2006, 05:56 AM
Another picture from the Pirates III set:

http://people.aol.com/people/gallery/0,26335,1449110,00.html

Mandy
31-08-2006, 06:47 AM
I'm not even saying anything...seems like such a cheap shot.

Pearl
07-09-2006, 03:30 PM
She looks like an over cooked bullfighter. Wtf...

jeff--
10-09-2006, 11:36 PM
Yeah, she looks pretty tan there. But I noticed from Pirates 2 when she was tan, immediately after during the premier she wasn't, which I was happy about because I like her fair skin better :D

Leonie
11-09-2006, 12:34 AM
New pictures of a younger Keira: (http://www.keira.fanfilled.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=844)

http://www.keira.fanfilled.com/photos/photoshoots/karol/normal_3916.jpg

Keira. Look at that picture. You look gorgeous. Now, why did you abandon that? Please fire Rachel Zoe? Pretty please? There is still hope, Keira.

While you think about that, feel free to have a burger. It's OK, Keira, it's OK.