Daniel atormentado
09-02-2007, 12:10 PM
hi all!
eis gerard ja ta XD

GrimeZy
09-02-2007, 12:14 PM
In english maybe?

Edit: Quick translation for you:

"I am lost in my same one. What it happens to me but I am absent and I have not canviado myself. I write this because there am to deir to him to somebody what entendais passes although mayoria to me of you not me: One week ago I saw pride and prejudice, since then I do not let think about keira, although peude that does not let think about the young lady benet, in any case I am desperate no longer alive. I write this with the hope of which desaogue and to forget to me a little to me the subject, but sincerely, is a desperate action and but the probable thing, inutil. I hope to better feel despues of this brief writing. If somebody knows how algun metedo to let think about her, but the beautiful one, please who aga know to me. Thanks to all those that me leais."

Foeni
09-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Thank for the translation.
Welcome to the forums, Daniel. Please speak English in the future ;)

Digital_Ice
09-02-2007, 05:28 PM
/me hugs the babelfish

oh, and ello to you.

Porcelain_Doll
09-02-2007, 06:12 PM
GrimeZy, no offense, but that translation was awful!!!
A little note for our new friend:

Querido Daniel: Qué gasto de mensaje, ya que no entendí la razón de tu tortura. Lo tuyo suena a más bien alucinación, no obsesión por una película.
Te das cuenta que es un personaje ficticio, que no existe? Qué ridiculez, sinceramente, para escribir. Dedícate a algo más útil en el futuro, otra cosa que no sea enamorarte de gente que no existe.

For you english speaking people:
What a waste of post, I can't understand the reason of your torture. It sounds to me you are hallucinating, rather than obsessing over a movie. Can't you see she's just a fictional character??
Use your time for something else, rather than falling in love with people that don't exist.

Harsh, I know, but what that guy wrote was incredibly stupid. :dontknowa

GrimeZy
09-02-2007, 10:45 PM
^i know it was a bad translation, i just wen't on the AltaVista Translator

Norseman
10-02-2007, 10:42 AM
<3 The Internett!

Daniel atormentado
10-02-2007, 06:44 PM
srry my english is bad

but im so well after i write this. yes i know she is a no real. thank you all im so well after this

Daniel atormentado
12-02-2007, 03:42 PM
:icon_conf hi

who can say me on thing...
who knows keira?
is she a good person?