PDA

View Full Version : Guys, what turns you on?

Pages : 1 [2]

Hazzle
14-08-2006, 08:53 AM
So basically Cliff's turned on by himself...

acliff
14-08-2006, 09:00 AM
So basically Cliff's turned on by himself...

I just get this urge to touch myself constantly.
And thanks for the compliment, a rare thing from you. Unless what you're trying to say is that in your eyes, those attractive traits are shown by me, in which case I'm somewhat disturbed.

jade.
20-01-2007, 05:53 AM
this is an interesting topic to bring up from the dead.
narcissism is inevitable, i suppose.

barrington
21-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Jade:
1. Post meaningless crap and/or bump old threads again and get yourself a three-day ban to think about it.
2. Use the default font size in future.

Keira lover
13-04-2007, 01:52 AM
I look for intelligence, looks, as well as being opinionated and straight out horney

Ranman
13-04-2007, 02:20 AM
I fit that, where do you want to meet?

Keira lover
06-05-2007, 03:26 AM
I fit that, where do you want to meet?

2 problems:
I am a straight guy
and I still support Bush

Keira lover
06-05-2007, 03:28 AM
For some reason I have an attraction to redheads, especially if they're Irish (of course I suppose this makes sense being that I'm of Irish descent). I like girls who are feisty and somewhat aggressive, hence the attraction to Irish women, not that all Irish are aggressive but many are. Although I'm not only attracted to Irish women I just like foreign girls in general whether they're Swedish, German, English, Irish, Italian, Spanish, etc. I guess I just have a thing for foreign accents.

Just to point out: I'm an Irish American, and i'd like to remind you that the majority of Irish have blond hair

DefyingGravity
07-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Edit button, motherfucker, do you use it?

I find eccentricity to be irresistable in a male or female... or transgender.

Leonie
07-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Whoa there, camper. Eeeeasy.

That said, the lady has a point. We have an edit button (bottom right corner of your post) if you want to ad something to a thread but no one's posted after your last post yet. Use it and the mod team will do a happy dance.

DefyingGravity
07-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Right, sorry about that. I'm not a bitch, I promise.

And, so this thread isn't spam, I would like to point out that every one of my former male interests had an odd sort of quirk. (Using annoyingly big words in his common vocabulary, odd, dry sense of humour... et cetera.)

meee
14-05-2007, 08:36 PM
The biggest turn on for me is a girl with really pretty feet

hasselbrad
14-05-2007, 10:29 PM

Really?!?! I'm positively shocked.

Porcelain_Doll
14-05-2007, 10:45 PM

and that, ladies and gents, is a mighty good reason for bumping a thread.
So don't you people go around complaining and threatening.

Cirindius
02-06-2007, 02:12 PM
The way she frowns when she gets angry :D I've always thought that it was really cute of a female to do that or perhaps when she gets all excited over stuff.

subjugate
27-06-2007, 02:49 AM
hmm, the quality about a girl that turnes me on the most is intellect. Theres nothing mroe satisfying than having deep conversations with a girl that understands me.

Ranman
27-06-2007, 08:20 AM
hmm, the quality about a girl that turnes me on the most is big tits. Theres nothing mroe satisfying than having deep Throat with a girl that understands me.

Thats what you really meant

leo.nfsdoc
28-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Girls who don't care about their appearance turns me on.

That, and Keira Knightley.

Also, I don't like big boobs personally....I like smaller breasts

Mark410
11-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Well I suppose girls that I can have a conversation with, girls I can connect with, basically personality and well I think looks have to come into it somewhere I mean you can't get turned on by someone you can't bear to look in the face.

And of course there's Keira.

DizzyMissLizzie
13-11-2007, 10:39 PM
...wow...to be honest some things never crossed my mind...good to know...thanks guys ;)

Keira lover
10-08-2008, 11:00 PM

that is what we refer to as a foot-fetish (the most common fetish). Anyway, I prefer neurotic, eccentric women.

Mijo
11-08-2008, 05:16 AM
that is what we refer to as a foot-fetish (the most common fetish)

Please cite your sources in APA format when making claims about Psychology.

Keira lover
11-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Please cite your sources in APA format when making claims about Psychology.

I am not using APA format, or a scholarly source, but i do not want to look through thousands of sexually suggestive pictures of feet. I have a life you know:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetish)

Mijo
12-08-2008, 03:14 AM
Wikipedia is not a scholarly source.

Liam
12-08-2008, 03:58 AM
A guy I know used wikipedia as a source in a major university research paper.

He got zero.

Mijo
12-08-2008, 04:04 AM
Epic fail

Keira lover
12-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Wikipedia is not a scholarly source.

google foot-fetish, see what you get. it is mainly fetishistic stuff, not scholarly, newb.

Hollysince1985
12-08-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm turned on by Woody Allen. Seriously.
I'd drop trou for nebbish, narcissistic, and Jewish any day.

google foot-fetish, see what you get. it is mainly fetishistic stuff, not scholarly, newb.

Google = suck.

Mijo
13-08-2008, 03:08 AM

Wtf are you talking about google for? Wikipedia is not recognized as a legitimate source of information ANYWHERE--hence it is not scholarly or academic--from reading your posts it's pretty clear that you like to show the forum your dazzling intellect... *translation: you like to look shit up on wikipedia and then regurgitate it for us, thus showing us how much of a pompous insecure little boy your are. Please stop.

As far as you having seniority over me, and your referring to me as a "newb," get over it...the day you're promoted to a senior member is the day you'll have seniority over me.

With that said--stop trying to show the world how educated/informed you are, because you are actually proving the opposite in the process. Heed my advice on this and you and I will get along fine...

Foeni
13-08-2008, 06:21 AM
Allright, enough of it this, okay? If the two of you insist on arguing, use PM's.

Mijo
13-08-2008, 06:29 AM
Allright, enough of it this, okay? If the two of you insist on arguing, use PM's.

Thanks for that-I was quite finished...although I did forget my final 'Booyah'

Back to point-I'm turned on by a tight ass.

Hollysince1985
13-08-2008, 06:30 AM

Dude, don't do that.
It's unbecoming.

You're all baby Fascists!

Leonie
13-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Unlike you and Mijo telling us all what to do? Foeni gets to pull rank - you get to pull your heads in.

Hollysince1985
13-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Unlike you and Mijo telling us all what to do? Foeni gets to pull rank - you get to pull your heads in.

And unlike Mijo and I, you're probably a faghag with lice.

Fall in line with that.

Leonie
13-08-2008, 09:24 AM
I don't appreciate being called a faghag with lice, or told to fuck off, also, hi, secretly, i have superpowers, so next time you call someone a faghag, be less stupid. Try again in three days.

Mijo
13-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Unlike you and Mijo telling us all what to do?

Hey! Please remind me when and where I TOLD someone to do anything...I've advised someone to stop doing something for their own benefit--and I've also heeded the same advice when it was sent my way.

Furthermore, I think your tongue-out face ':P' is hostile.

Leonie
13-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Just drop it already. It's getting old.

Keira lover
15-08-2008, 02:57 AM
back to the thread: I like neurotic women with weird hangups (preferably as uptight as I).

da bahstid
08-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Someone that can talk and listen on my level and is reasonably fit and cute. Hasn't happened literally in years. Oh and I'm not late to this thread at all.

Hazzle
16-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Heh, honestly? This place could do with mass bumpage of any thread where you think you can contribute and boost the conversation. We need the activity!

da bahstid
22-07-2011, 01:41 AM
Love to help, but I'm honestly almost never on the internet anymore. Being here was a random happenstance because I finally bought a smartphone and was just surfing along.

It is too bad this place is so...dead. Looks like it was once a thriving little community with lots of fun people.