PDA

View Full Version : Ni My Name is Rick

RickAllen
23-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Hi All,
My name is Rick, I live in NYC, and as strange as it sounds, I`m no teenager, although I feel as though I have a teenage crush on Keira. This is so strange for me, for I`ve never fell for the pretty actress type, or even particularly pretty women in general, I`ve always found myself more attracted to more ordinary type lookng women, but there is something about keiras smile that just tears me apart. Can anybody identify with me. Her smile is just so special, warm, I just wonder if behind that smile is the warm, passionate, mature woman she so wonderfully captures on film. I felt the need to join a forum like this, to see igf there are others who feel the same way, for this is all new to me. I`m not some old guy with a thing for younger women, I am happily involved, and plan to remain so, it`s just that keiras smile just pulls at my heart strings, and to think that she is barely 21. I find this so amazing, I just had to share it with someone, so where better than here. If anyone can indentify with this, please let me know, because in all honesty, I feel a little odd about having such feelings.
All the best
Rick:)

barrington
23-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Welcome Rick.
You've found the right place!

Mandy
23-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Welcome! Sound's like brad's got a new golf buddy.

ste_iz_ere
23-12-2006, 05:20 PM
i feel the same way :)

mehrdad368
25-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Welcome Rick.
I think the same about her smile.