PDA

View Full Version : Is Keira doing any photos signatures for charity?

Jay Burton
11-12-2006, 06:14 PM
If any one knows of Keira doing a personal signed photo, made out to me! I would pay dearly for it. Any way to contact her agent for this question?
Thanks.

KnightleyNews
11-12-2006, 10:54 PM
You don't have to pay to get Keira's signature (if I understand your question correctly), just write to her at the address below and ask her for one. If you want her to put your name on it, send something to sign, like a magazine page. She'll sign it:

<name>, Best Wishes, Keira Knightley. x.

Keira Knightley
c/o Lindy King
PFD
Drury House
34-43 Russell St
London, England
WC2B 5HA

Paul

Phenomenal 1
12-12-2006, 04:57 PM
That's pretty cool. But how do we know it's actually her signature and not somebody else's. I mean with her scheadule I doubt she has a whole lot of time to sign a bunch of stuff. Just curious cause I'd like to get my Pirates dvd covers signed.

Digital_Ice
12-12-2006, 05:47 PM
you dont. its called trust.
the only way to know for sure it to be there when she signs it. dont be fooled by autographs supplied with CoA (im looking at you ebay) because they are not worth the paper they are printed on. they are certificates signed by the people tho sell the autograph, to say its real. thats no guarantee.

NickG
08-01-2007, 11:12 AM
The best thing to do is queue up outside the premiere in london when pirates 3 at worlds end is released and she will sign something for you personally and maybe give you a hug. She did this with my pirates 1 dvd, it was the happiest day of my life

Bianca
08-01-2007, 03:25 PM
NickG, when the premiers are on (pirates of the caribbean), how long do they sign for ??? Also would you have to wait there for a couple of hours before to get at the front?

NickG
08-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Hi Bianca. The main actors - Keira, Johnny, Orlando and a few others aswell as the director sign for about 7mins each. Keira and Johnny Depp stay for longer because they love the fans, and then they do a public interview. To get to the front you have to queue up about 1 hour earlier but it is worth it in the end. If you have an mp3 or ipod the time will go quicker. Do you live near London, if you do I highly recommend it, I am going again this year.