PDA

View Full Version : Halloween fun

acliff
01-11-2006, 02:03 AM
I went to a house party dressed as a ninja vampire.
Hilarious I know, although I think some people were actually a bit wary around me, as I look as if I know some ninja skills. (Being yellow adds to the effect)

What did you do?

EmotionSickness
01-11-2006, 02:17 AM
I dressed as Kakihara from Ichi the Killer and both scared and confused many a young child at the front door.

Ardnax
01-11-2006, 09:48 AM
I didn't do anything but I'm going to a Halloween party on friday dressed as a sexy vampire :icon_lol:

hasselbrad
01-11-2006, 12:38 PM
The Enterprise car rental place where I got my rental while my car is in the shop dressed up for Halloween. The girl who picked me up was dressed as Batgirl. The crusty old fart that washes the cars was dressed up like a woman, but the coup de grace was the guy dressed up like Tiger Woods.
He was wearing blackface.
Yes...black shoe polish.
Clueless.

Digital_Ice
01-11-2006, 04:51 PM
i spent halloween fixing kkw....

Jacoby
01-11-2006, 04:55 PM
I went to a house party as Quail Man. I got blackout drunk on the way there, so I remember very little of the party. But I was there, and I was Quail Man.

Some pix0rz:

(My roommate went as a Chipendale dancer. He was wearing nothign but that bow-tie and an American Flag speedo. It was funny. And my friend Tim made his entire costume out of Keystone Light boxes [which is fucking badass] and his housemate Ben was a bunny. The last picture is the funniest thing I've seen so far in life...enjoy)

EDIT:: Is there anyway I can make the attachments clickable links? I posted them as attachments thinking they would be clickable instead of just posted regularly.

Richard
01-11-2006, 06:06 PM
No house parties for me. I ended up watching "Eyes Without a Face" last night and went to bed early because it was cold.

Swordsman
01-11-2006, 10:59 PM
I was Galactus.... i ate a fuck load of worlds.

Arbery
02-11-2006, 11:16 AM
i was asleep on a bus back from london