PDA

View Full Version : howdy

brownman
19-07-2004, 05:57 AM
hi im new obviously, its frikin late right now its like 2 in the morning. Just wanna say high to all you crazy keira fans. Whether its cause she's a great actor, or she is simply gorgeous, this is ideally a kick-but site for all of us "obsessed" folks.

i live in sudbury, ontario Canada - eh, which is not far from our southern neigbour Toronto. We do not live in igloos but our winters are pretty interesting (my snow-mobile has more milage then my frikkin car-ahah). However town is pretty small only like 100 000'ish inhabitants. Its quite relaxing, quiet, and not overly urbanized. However the city has little "real" oppurtunities. We do have great fresh-water tho.

I'm 19, and im a pisces which means i "drift away form reality" or "hopelessly romantic" - but whatever. Not very tall im only like 5'7 but my drivers liscence claims im 5'6 - BS lol. i'm tanned, filipino (kinda like hawaiian with and asian-spansih flare to it) Im not sexy - only in my dreams. I'm practically a music-guitar-fanatic. i love all music, from death-metal to smoothe-jazz and the odd side-complexities. I like food....yeah..next topic

I gotto Laurentian University, in Sudbury. I'm persuing Being a teacher in the Social Sciences, but, i truly wanna be a "professional" actor which brings me back to the troubles of "oppurtunities" in Sudbury. I wana also be a chef...but my chef-skills belong to the Kraft dinner league.

The only real reason why im here, is cause Keira is Amazing because her accents just schreams "sexiness" all over. But i also believe she has a wikid personality; she's very energic i imagine and very outgoing; its hard to find a decent chractered girl these days. Even tho there are alot of other girls that i imagine are "prettier" then keira....keira still stands out of them all.

Well there thats all pretty much, i dont know what else too say...im kinda "outta the zone" and its late.

-cheers

Narg
19-07-2004, 08:13 AM
Welcome to the forums, im fairly new myself, enjoy ure stay.

deviljet88
19-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Being a teacher in any subject means you need to have perfect grammar or spelling... Or at least better than what you have right now :P Just kidding, welcome to the forums.

barrington
19-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Most interesting and thoughful introduction I've seen for a while.
Welcome along. Nice avatar btw.

Cycleofthemoon
19-07-2004, 02:52 PM
The only real reason why im here, is cause Keira is Amazing because her accents just schreams "sexiness" all over.
Wow, that is so incredibly true. I'm glad I'm not alone on that one...

duckula
19-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Dude, long.

seventhson
21-08-2004, 03:26 AM
I wonder.......