PDA

View Full Version : Belly Piercing

Princess
19-07-2004, 12:07 AM
delete

Julespaxton
19-07-2004, 12:14 AM
love them on people with tight abs (a la keira) hate them on fatties, they just look gross. Wanted one for ages, not any more.

narya
19-07-2004, 01:34 AM
I've had mine for a few years now, I have so many other piercings, lip, tongue, etc. If it's healed enough it shouldn't be a problem to change it, but keep cleaning it regularily and do sea salt soaks every few days and it'll be fine.

gracie
19-07-2004, 03:58 AM
i think i waited three months...i dont know. i had it like a year or two ago and took it out. got bored with it

keira loves lipgloss
19-07-2004, 07:21 AM
erm sure why not? it looks pretty on people so i suppose i could have it done but not at my age im too young

KeirazBabe
19-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Oooh well im hoping to get mine done this summer.. im just scared tho as i love my stomach so if something went wrong i'd die lol.. how much did it hurt?

My friend changed hers after a couple of months.

Btw i agree with you jules..*shudders at it on fat people* (oops i hope none of you are fat and have it pierced)

xXx

Ardnax
19-07-2004, 12:39 PM
I want to pierce it but my mum will not allow me. :mad: I'm still nagging on her. :D

Pinkfairy
19-07-2004, 07:26 PM
Uh, I think you should wait 9 months, at least more than 4 months. My friend pierced hers, and she's really careful not to get it infected.

narya
19-07-2004, 11:14 PM
of course it hurt...its a piercing! lol! its not too too bad though, it's different for everybody.

MeggieHoops
19-07-2004, 11:57 PM
I have to say, mine hurt like a bitch. I got it done about 2 years ago, when I was in high school and we had a dress code...and it was winter, so I was stuck wearing button down shirts with the buttons always hitting it.

Lol but now I totally love it.

narya
20-07-2004, 01:25 AM
ok, i lied. it hurt like hell! i have friends who say it wasn't too bad, though, so don't worry! it's my 2nd most painful piercing. lip is first. tongue is prolly least painful.

Kelsey
20-07-2004, 01:29 AM
Had one, but not anymore. It got annoying.

KeirazBabe
20-07-2004, 11:34 AM
Ooh well i gues 'll only find out the pain when i get it done lol 0_o

xXx

havoc
29-07-2004, 10:13 AM
Navel is nothing, nothing, compered to your nipple.

I swear to god I nearly died.
But now it's very very VERY cool. :D

Do your navel, and you'll be addicted to getting bits pierced soon enough.

narya
30-07-2004, 10:19 AM
LOL i was talkin to my piercer, cause i nearly passed out having my lip done...and she said nipple was easier than lip. i was like nothing is worse than that! but i guess its different for everyone . tongue was so easy for me, of course it doesnt help that it swells up and for a week its like having a dead fish lolling around in your mouth! :)

havoc
30-07-2004, 10:46 AM
My tounge was the biggest waste of time. I had it done and suffered the baby-food stage, and after it stopped swelling I decided I didn't actually like it, so I had it for about two months and let it close up. What a waste of effort!
I wish I'd kept it in.
Also, is it just me, or does Keira have the bottom of her navel pierced? Is that normal for you guys? Down here, we get the top of it done.

MeggieHoops
30-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Yeah Keira has her bottom done.

But it's waaay more common to get your top done. You don't see alot of people with piercings on the bottom...I wonder why that is? Maybe it hurts more or something.

havoc
30-07-2004, 01:47 PM
I dunno. I think it looks a bit funny with the bottom done. All the jewellery is made for the top.

narya
31-07-2004, 02:20 AM
it's normal for me, cause my best friend has the bottem done. its because she's so skinny, theres just nothing to pierce at the top, or not necessarily skinny, but its just the way her bellybutton is, that theres nothing to pierce.
you can get some pretty, small, barbells for the bottem, and rings and hoops are fine on the bottem

Hazzle
31-07-2004, 10:23 AM
it's normal for me, cause my best friend has the bottem done. its because she's so skinny, theres just nothing to pierce at the top, or not necessarily skinny, but its just the way her bellybutton is, that theres nothing to pierce.
you can get some pretty, small, barbells for the bottem, and rings and hoops are fine on the bottem

Yah, I was actually going to comment and then, having checked my pants, I became aware that contrary to all personality indicators, I am NOT a girl...who knew?!

Yes, I was err...<cough> admiring <cough> Keira's stomach and noticed that the upper part of her navel is very tight, and it appears like the actual belly button is upturned, thus causing the bottom to be the only feasible bit to pierce.

I really do have too much time on my hands...anyway...best piss off before Jules turns me into a girl :icon_mod:

DefyingGravity
31-07-2004, 03:55 PM
No way, I don't even have my ears pierced. My friend wants one of these done:

http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/07-navel/A40629/high/iam00040312.jpg

http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-surface/A40712/high/iam00043990.jpg

http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-surface/A40722/high/piercings178.jpg

I think they would look better from far off, so you couldn't see the uh... wounds... :icon_err:

Knardes
03-08-2004, 01:21 AM
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-su...iam00043990.jpg

OW..
i don't get why anyone would want to have that done. it looks like it would hurt..alot, and how are those studs staying in there? are they connected underneath the skin or something?

i think tongue peircings are cool, but my mom won't even let me get the top of my ear peirced...so getting my tongue peirced may take a while.

DefyingGravity
03-08-2004, 03:06 AM
It appears so, as you can see the faint lining underneath the skin. I agree, it does look extremely painful. Hence my not even getting my ears pierced.

Pygmalion
03-08-2004, 09:11 AM
Couldn't get my belly button pierced.
Wouldn't be able to show my stomach cause its where I used to cut myself.
my belly looks like a blind man's tried to remove my appendix with a razor-without much success haha.
But once I leave home I'm gittin my nose done

havoc
05-08-2004, 08:52 AM
Yes, I was err...<cough> admiring <cough> Keira's stomach and noticed that the upper part of her navel is very tight, and it appears like the actual belly button is upturned, thus causing the bottom to be the only feasible bit to pierce.

Totally by coincidence, I read today in a magazine that K did have both the top AND bottom done, but at some stage the top became infected and she had to remove jewellery, and the piercing closed over.

I can't believe that that was actually printed in a mainstream magazine. And it was just a little aside by itself, not in an article about Keira! Bizarre.

Hazzle
05-08-2004, 08:16 PM
I got put in my place :p

I was only offering a plausible explanation...but now you've cleared it up...jolly good.

<silently slips out of the girls forum before his invasion has been spotted>

acliff
05-08-2004, 09:16 PM
I got put in my place :p

I was only offering a plausible explanation...but now you've cleared it up...jolly good.

<silently slips out of the girls forum before his invasion has been spotted>

Attention whore.

doubledouble
06-08-2004, 06:20 AM
i have the bottom of my belly button pierced too... i took out the top
the bottom hurt ten times more then the top and more then my eyebrow too

Kelsey
06-08-2004, 06:29 AM
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-surface/A40722/high/piercings178.jpg

Loves it.

keiracaleb
06-08-2004, 02:53 PM
my mum's letitng me get mine done in 4 weeks after i turn 13, but, only if i can get a slim stomach to show it off with, i'm a fatty at the moment, so i'm on a really good diet and exercising loads so i can get by belly button pierced, i lost loads of weight but put it all bakc on agin! duh! what a dummie!

CPA-Design
28-08-2004, 12:58 AM
i was :read: this topic today, and it was quite amusing.

First of all, I agree they make ya look more sexy but I think its wise to keep them stylish and not too extreme (as well in size as well in number), me as being a guy, would appreciate a girl with one or two piercings but in proportion. Of course I am no one to judge, just wanted to let ya know.

Enjoy your life’s its too short to waste it,

Yours

CPA

PS if ya like wallpapers check out the gallery topic: “some wallpapers ;)”

peach
23-09-2004, 08:07 AM
I like bellypiercings, sometimes I think It looks nicer without ans sometimes with but I don't know if I wan't do get one. I have thought of it for a long time. I don't know if I would look good with a bellypiercing.

Luthien
24-09-2004, 12:33 AM
A girl in my math class pierced her belly button in her study hall with a large safety pin...*shudders* talk about major ouchie. slow and painful...

Jacoby
24-09-2004, 12:52 AM
If you, playing the role of "girl", had an outtie belly-button...would you get it pierced? And if yes, would you pierce the part that sticks out, or find the little rim thing and pierce that?

Sorry about posting in the girls forums, just had to ask...It won't happen again.

johnnyboy
24-09-2004, 01:25 AM
Yes you will :icon_spam

Don't get anything too elaborate, like piercings under the skin, I frankly find it unattractive, but thats just my opinion, and as we all know, my opinion doesnt matter here *runs away*

I will never get anything pierced, ever, not my thing, considering needles are the one thing im scared of, weird, really :icon_conf

Luthien
24-09-2004, 03:42 AM
needles are the one thing im scared of,
really? wow...I thought I was the only one who had a fear of needles. I totally freaked when the girl said she'd pierced her belly-button with a safety pin....yesterday she peirced her ear, and had the safety pin in her ear the rest of the day. I nearly screamed when I saw it. *shudders*

but I agree, I wouldn't get one.

Laura
17-11-2004, 11:21 AM
I've had mine done for about 3 years now. It hurt a bit a first but not for too long.

Jules
27-12-2004, 06:43 AM
I've got mine for a month now, and I love it. although it hurt the first week....but i'm happy to have it!

CollisionStar
04-01-2005, 02:55 AM
I have mine done! I got it on the bottom, like Keira's. It didn't hurt at all either. I just felt alot of pressure when he pushed the needle through.

And yeah- I'm not a skinny girl. I was kinda offended by the whole 'not on fat chicks' thing. I didn't get it to show it off. I got it because I wanted it. I never show off my stomach.

MikeKnick04
04-01-2005, 03:43 AM
Why do girls pierce their tounges?
Is it for the girls...? {you get what I'm saying}
I think belly rings/bolts are for show, sexiness, what have you...
Peace & Love
MikeKnick04

acliff
04-01-2005, 08:06 AM
Can I please remind people that this is the Keira girls forum.
If you're a guy, unless you are castrated, as you might soon be for breaking the rules please refrain from posting in here.

~Keira~
20-12-2005, 09:09 AM
After years of nagging mum, I got my belly done near my 15th b'day. I wouldn't say that it wasn't painless. It stung a bit once the needle went in, and when she but the ring in. I remember sitting really straight on the way home(30 minutes away) because it hurt so much.

I cleaned it with salt water twice a day, and when it had nearly healed, to speed it up a bit a put metho on a cotton bud and dabbed the skin. It sounds painful but you can't feel anything, and it dries it all up. Best thing I'd ever tried! All my friends who had had it done said that it WILL get infected. Mine never did. I just made sure I looked after it. I changed the ring at 3 months.

I wouldn't say im an over weight or fat person, but my stomach isn't that toned, so I don't usually show it.
________
Eriz Live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/eriz)

Devonte
24-11-2010, 10:30 AM
At the time of belly button infection (http://www.speedyremedies.com/what-is-belly-button-infection.html)...we should..try a hot compress. Use a clean cloth and thoroughly soak the compress with water. Place the cloth in the microwave for about 25 seconds or until it is hot. Place the compress on your infected belly button and hold is against the infected area until the cloth cools down.try soaking the infected area in salt water and over-the-counter antibiotic creams.