PDA

View Full Version : My Band's Website

Cycleofthemoon
18-07-2004, 06:45 PM
I was wondering if some of you loverly people would take a gander at my band's website. You know, check it out and let me know what you like, don't like, absolutly hate, and what we can improve. We also have some old music recording up there. No vocals on them though. Still searching for a singer.

Taste of Chains (http://www.angelfire.com/music5/tasteofchains)

Emo/IndieRock
18-07-2004, 10:39 PM
Hey Im Chris Armstrong from Sherwood, If you dont mind Check ours out too www.Sherwoodmusic.net
We are all around 20-23 and We Go to school at Cal poli And currently as a band moved North to San Jose. We have 2 guitars, bass, Piano/organs/ and a drummer. We are Indie/Emo/Pop...

Cycleofthemoon
19-07-2004, 03:34 AM
Nice, I like the Flash usage. We are working on getting our own domain name and a server that can handle or pictures and music files. It seems like you guys have alot more experience than us.
Rock on!

flipgurl
19-07-2004, 05:28 AM
hey Chris i luv ur band i listened to ur music on purevolume and Sherwood is jus awesome. :)

Kyle_West
19-07-2004, 07:50 AM
I have formed a new band today. Well all except a vocal. It will be so insane! The biggest Influence is At the drive in. Which in my opinion is top 5 bands of the 90's. If you haven't heard them go now and listen. They are the craziest band of all time. Too bad they broke up, but yeah they're my influence. And the other guys like atdi and also they like Muse alot. But hey, listen to atdi and you can at least hear the sound I am looking for. We have 4 members but the vocal will be impossible to find.

Emo/IndieRock
19-07-2004, 08:34 AM
Nice band Cycle of the moon! Keep it going! And Congrats Kyle West, I hope you find a vocalist soon, and Wish the best for you 2 ;)

And Thanks for listening Flip Gurl ;) (Nice icon by the way)

By the way, How did you all form your band?

Remember. Just have fun!

Cycleofthemoon
19-07-2004, 02:45 PM
All the members of my band are my best friends. So it worked out well and we are all close. This is why it'll be hard to get a singer. :p

acliff
19-07-2004, 06:18 PM
I am forging an emo website soon, with shameless plugs of bands, small or large, gig info, and a crazyass discussion forum. If you'd like to participate, please PM me your interest, or discuss here :)

gracie
19-07-2004, 06:33 PM
you suck cliff lol

acliff
19-07-2004, 07:12 PM
you suck cliff lol

You suck pretty well yourself *wink*

Cycleofthemoon
19-07-2004, 07:28 PM
Hey, young misguided fellows... can we stick to the topic and get some feedback... feeeeedback. Ooh, I like the way that sounds. Force feedback, isn't that on joysticks? Oh my, I'm digressing myself. Oh well, Woot! :cool:

Graham
20-07-2004, 04:48 AM
already told u my intrest, and i think it was a good idea :-)