PDA

View Full Version : PSP Games?

allied_assult
22-08-2006, 04:56 AM
It's kinda late, I'm not that tired and I'm bored so i decided to start a thread. If there's a thread like this here somewhere don't bite my head off, just delete it or lock it or whatever. I looked around a little bit for something like it but didn't find anything.

So, what psp games do you have, if any? Also, are they any good? I've got Ape Escape on the Loose, Hot Shots Golf, Spider-Man 2, Miedevil Resurrection, The Sims 2, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Socom U.S Navy Seals, and Coded Arms.

Ape Escape was the first game i got and I haven't played it since I got a different game. Hot Shots is a really good game but I haven't played it in a while because it pisses me off. Spider-man's alright and I haven't played MR in a really long time so i forgot if it's any good. I like the Sims 2 but it takes forever to load anything in that game, POTC is actually pretty fun, GTA is really fun but if you play it long enough it gets kind of boring, Socom is pretty good and my cousin stole Coded Arms from me and lost it so I haven't played it in a while.

NinjaTurtleRocky
23-08-2006, 03:29 AM
i would suggest:

1. Daxter. it's a nice platformer, and if you have played any of the other Jak titles it gives a tiny bit more story. If you haven't no loss really, great graphics, great gameplay.

2. Valkyrie Profiles: Lenneth. It's a hardcore RPG at it's finest. Got nice artwork, the voice acting isn't so great but it's a great game nonetheless.

3. Monster Hunter. Great gameplay, average graphics, monster hunting at it's finest. Distracting, trapping, hunting....go buy it.

that's about all that i can recommend...have fun!

allied_assult
03-09-2006, 04:37 AM
Wow, this died fast.

deviljet88
03-09-2006, 04:44 AM
Indeed... I'll just add I played Street Fighter on PSP a while back.. That was hella fun button mashing.

Digital_Ice
03-09-2006, 07:51 AM
i bought a psp for one reason only, to relive boredom on long train journeys.

my games;

metal gear acid
splinter cell essentials
gta: lcs

Jacoby
03-09-2006, 02:26 PM
i bought a psp for one reason only, to relive boredom on long train journeys.

my games;

metal gear acid
splinter cell essentials
gta: lcs

The only approachable games on the system. If I bought a PSP I would only get GTA and MGA. I'll just get a ps3 eventually.

Digital_Ice
03-09-2006, 03:17 PM
the problem with acid 1 & 2 is the card system is so different from the normal mgs that its nearly a separtate game altogether, atleaset splintercell is still splintercell.