PDA

View Full Version : Motherfucking Snakes on a Motherfucking Plane

acliff
19-08-2006, 07:04 PM
omgwtf I'm going to go see this today, and I trust that it will be the best thing I have ever seen. I will update once I've seen it but for now, use this thread to come up with other 'does what it says on the tin' film titles.

Like 'Do exactly what it says on the tin' about a Tin factory worker with Parkinsons

michael22
20-08-2006, 06:20 PM
i beleive the movie will deliver what it proisses and nothing more. A badass motherfucker quoting the bible and snakes on a fucking plane.

acliff
20-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Snakes on a plane.

frodo1511
20-08-2006, 10:48 PM
This movie was great.

Simultaneously the worst and best movie I've ever seen.

Samuel L. Jackson is god.

Swordsman
21-08-2006, 01:10 AM
I just love to tell people how the movie starts because it sounds so ridiculous, because everyone knows the snakes part is ridiculous but then you tell them it starts off in Hawaii with people surfing and partying and cuts to this dude doing some sweet dirt bike tricks. Then he stops to drink a Red Bull under a bridge and witnesses a murder by the Hawaiian mob. Then Samuel L. Jackson somehow knows he witnessed the murder and keeps him alive, then comes the plane ride. Seems like forever before you actually see the snakes.

kingdumbass
21-08-2006, 03:46 AM
Just saw it....
Frodo basically sums it up. Bad in a good way. I fucking loved it.

Kelsey
26-08-2006, 03:10 AM
I LOVE this movie....AWESOME!

Violet
26-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Haven't seen it yet, but am intrigued by the sheer media fascination. Glad you're responses have been positive - bodes well. Will post my opinion once I've seen it.