PDA

View Full Version : I have a feeling Digital Ice doesnt like me.

Immortal
18-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Who knows why, didnt do anything to him

ryan
18-08-2006, 02:05 PM
lets all get emo about it and cut our wrists.

Mandy
18-08-2006, 02:16 PM
lets all get emo about it and cut our wrists.
hah!

If you're a newbie and act like sort of a half-wit, that's the treatment you get. Just the way things go around here.

Welcome to KKW.

Hazzle
18-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Excellent. Nice choice for a first thread. I bet you'll feel so proud when you look back.

And you're surprised you haven't been kissed? Self-pitying cretin.

I speak from experience. Cease and desist and you may solve that problem.

Immortal
18-08-2006, 02:28 PM
LOL, not emo, not my first thread and i have had kisses before, just never a real one. (the you love her she loves you one.)

Hazzle
18-08-2006, 02:49 PM
LOL, not emo

Whining like this is very emo. We don't generally start threads round here when someone puts you down, unless you're pathetic. It's very self-pitying and incredibly self-important of you to think it actually matters.

not my first thread

Err. Yes it is. Threads on the newcomers thread don't really count as by definition you have to start that one as noone knows who the fuck you are, so it's not like someone else could do it for you. This is the first real thread you've started.

i have had kisses before, just never a real one. (the you love her she loves you one.)

Yeah, that's kinda what I was getting at. I'd suggest if you whinge like this at home, your mum deserves a sainthood for loving you. Assuming she does, of course.

Immortal
18-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Hazzle to tell you the truth i really dont see what the fuck your problem is, maybe if you change your flippin attitude we'd get along better, but really, i dont want to, so there you have it.

Mandy
18-08-2006, 02:55 PM
Haz has excellent points, I think you're the one with the problem and the attitude. If you think Digital_Ice has a problem with you, PM him, don't cry to us. We don't give a shit.

Immortal
18-08-2006, 02:58 PM
I was'nt crying, and no i dont have a problem, i just dont like it when shits like hazzle start talking mess.

Hazzle
18-08-2006, 02:58 PM
My problem is simply with the thread. Not you. Perhaps if you didn't want this sort of response, you shouldn't have started a thread that was bound to provoke it.

If you weren't crying what were you hoping to do by starting this thread?

Mandy
18-08-2006, 02:59 PM
I was'nt crying, and no i dont have a problem, i just dont like it when shits like hazzle start talking mess.

If you don't have a problem, then WHY the hell did you start the thread? And by starting this thread, you've put a big target on you forehead with "Please, make fun of me" written under it. You can't expect us to go "Oh, you poor thing, we'll have a chat with him."

acliff
18-08-2006, 03:05 PM
I'm half expecting you to post your picture with the caption 'tell me that I'm pretty because noone else does'

Edit: I just discovered you're probably male. My expectation still stands.

Mandy
18-08-2006, 03:27 PM
I was expecting someone to lock this, cause it really should be. Unless more people want to make fun of him.

Immortal
18-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Mandy, really, who the fuck are you and who asked you to hop into the conversation?!

acliff
18-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Well as duty mod, I should probably lock this, but the potential for a highly entertaining thread existed. Unfortunately Ice isn't around to offer his side of the story, so I'll lock it for the time being.

Digital_Ice
18-08-2006, 07:20 PM
what the hell did i do?