PDA

View Full Version : Keira's Phone Hacked....

kingdumbass
13-08-2006, 10:07 AM
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article1218883.ece

Jesus Christ!
What assholes.

Foeni
13-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Yes, but why have you posted this thread twice?

kingdumbass
13-08-2006, 11:13 AM
It was an accident....
I can't seem to delete the other one.

KnightleyNews
13-08-2006, 11:53 AM
I've deleted the other thread.

Keira must be devastated at this news.
I honestly can't see what the journalists would get out of it. It's hardly on the scale of the Charles/Camilla tapes a few years back. The only thing worthy would be intimate conversations between her and Rupert, and that wouldn't be front page news anyway. Any conversations to appear in print would give the scam away immediately, so I don't see what the hackers would really get out of it.

Hackers NOT connected to the media could get financial information such as bank account details, but these guys were apparently connected to the News of the World newspaper. The article linked to above suggests it revealed the scoop about Keira and Rupert being in a relationship, but this is crap because we had photos of them together several weeks before people realised it was her P&P co-star. If the hacking DID provide scoops then they haven't been published so no damage has been done anyway.

Except to Keira personally - and that's the worst thing.

Paul

Idle
13-08-2006, 12:39 PM
According to the article linked and also this one (http://news.independent.co.uk/media/article1218792.ece), they would "only" have had access to her phone bill and her voicemails. Which is bad enough, but not something likely to contain details of bank accounts or other financial information.

airbag1000
13-08-2006, 05:48 PM
I read an article in the Sunday Mail a few weeks back which detailed a phone conversation between Keira and Rupert. This phone call was described as a "heated argument" over Keira having gone out for a drink with her costar, James M. (Article title: Night out with a Scots Hunk?) Rupert was apparently seething with jealousy, etc.

When I read it the article I couldn't imagine how the newspaper obtained their phone conversation. The article also said that Keira got so upset during the conversation that she refused to speak with Rupert. After she hung up on him, he phoned her back nine times in row. On the ninth call Keira's brother allegedly answered the phone and told Rupert to stop calling.

The article provided specific excerpts of their phone conversation. I tried to find the article on Sunday Mail's site but it's since been removed. It's also been removed from the web's news search as well. Maybe this was the phone call the hackers got a hold of. Who knows? If not, there was some indication in the article that Rupert's Outlaw crew and costars could have dished the dirt as well. They said that Rupert shunned the cast and crew, as he supposedly spent all his free time on the set trying to get a hold of Keira on his cell phone.

KnightleyNews
13-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Here's the article:
http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=17350186&method=full&siteid=64736&headline=keira-s-knight-out-with-scots-hunk--name_page.html

They quote the dialogue as coming from a friend, and Rupert's behaviour on set as coming from an insider on set.

Paul

Mandy
13-08-2006, 06:55 PM
what.a.fucking.psycho.o.m.g.

MrPink
13-08-2006, 09:10 PM
that must be so annoying

airbag1000
13-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the article, Paul. You're right. It sounds like their friends are dishing the dirt on their relationship. It could all be made up too.

kingdumbass
13-08-2006, 09:54 PM
No, I'll bet they hacked that information from Miss Knightley's phone, and then claimed they got it from a "friend"....
What kind of friend honestly talks about your personal life to a piece of shit tabloid?

Hazzle
13-08-2006, 11:17 PM
The kind who wants to make a quick buck.

Swordsman
14-08-2006, 02:42 AM
So this wasn't the kind of hacking like with Paris Hilton? Were the number's of Keira's friends on the iternet or was this one coversation hacked into? It really sounds more like a friend to a tabloid thing

KeiraZone
14-08-2006, 01:50 PM
So what we are trying to say is we're offended, and so is Keira.

barfownz
26-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Hacking a phone must be hard!

Digital_Ice
27-08-2006, 12:51 AM
is it your intention to piss us off by pointlessly replying to every thread you can find?

barfownz
27-08-2006, 05:59 AM
What the...?? I'm not replying to every thread to piss you guys off? why do you guys think that? I'm posting for a reason?

Also, why so hard on a newbie of these boards?

Mandy
27-08-2006, 07:01 AM
Also, why so hard on a newbie of these boards?

It'll be ok, once you post more and add a little more for discussion in your posts. We're nice people, really.

barfownz
27-08-2006, 05:43 PM
I know, I'm new to this forum, but not new to "forums" in general. Thanks Mandy.

Madonna
30-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Poor Keira

Ruby
08-01-2007, 07:16 AM
Rupert Friend... doesn't sound so FRIENDLY :mad: :argue: