PDA

View Full Version : £250k Jewls for Arthur Premiere

KeiraDream
17-07-2004, 11:17 AM
Did anyone see the front page of the mirror yesterday showing Keira wearing £250,000 jewels for the King Arthur Premiere. Looks Great :)
(I would've scanned the picture in but I lost it, sorry)

deviljet88
17-07-2004, 01:57 PM
Yes I read an article on that. I think a beautiful dress is better than jewels, but the cash figure does look big...

frodo1511
17-07-2004, 02:46 PM
Yeah, I saw it on google.com. Anyone know where she got it from? I think I heard that she got it from Jerry, but I'm not certain...

alby
17-07-2004, 10:01 PM
Did anyone see the front page of the mirror yesterday showing Keira wearing £250,000 jewels for the King Arthur Premiere. Looks Great :)
(I would've scanned the picture in but I lost it, sorry)

How could you not see them. They were fairly prominent. Besides, diamonds are a girl's best friend, as jewel retailers would remind us. ;)

aznkkfan
18-07-2004, 12:56 AM
is the necklace from asprey? :D

frodo1511
18-07-2004, 03:05 AM

I'm no diamond expert, but isn't asprey a pretty expensive/the most expensive diamond dealer in the world?

alby
18-07-2004, 04:22 AM

You're right after all.

GLAMOUR MAGAZINE
KEIRA'S SPECIAL KNIGHT

The crowds were out in force to see Keira Knightley at last night's King Arthur premiere. Thousands had thronged to Leicester Square to catch a glimpse of the Hollywood starlet, and they weren't disappointed. Stripped of her usual off-duty wardrobe of jeans and boots, Keira looked mesmerising on the arm of boyfriend Jaime Dornan in a silver Jil Sander dress, Asprey diamonds and a pair of Jimmy Choos. "It's fantastic, but I'll never get used to these crowds," she joked with reporters. The film's cast were all eager to praise their leading lady. "Keira is the best out of all of us," said Ray Winstone. "She's a little fireball, but I wouldn't let her give me any tips. I'm not going to learn to fight from a woman." The film's producer, Jerry Bruckheimer, added: "Keira is a brilliant actress. She's beautiful, too, but it's about her acting." (16 July, 2004, 9:30AM) SOURCE: DAILY MAIL

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/Daily_Gossip/default.asp?sid=18754

Hazzle
18-07-2004, 04:59 AM
You should all be aware by now that she was actually in serious danger of being robbed for those jewels and there was a bit of a security scare...she said the whole ordeal was rather scary...but here's the article I read...

Keira in £250,000 Security Scare

British movie star Keira Knightley was at the centre of a security scare at the party following the premiere of her new blockbuster King Arthur.

The 19 year-old actress became involved in a crush and body guards ripped off her £250,000 of jewels as they feared she could become the victim of a snatch thief.

Guards became worried for her safety after plans for the big event in London's Guildhall went badly wrong as people packed into an unprotected VIP area.

A shaken Keira admitted: "I was really quite frightened. Security rushed in here at midnight and took my necklace and bracelet off me.

"I felt like Cinderella... but it was a relief to give them up. It was terrifying to have all those people crushing around me when I was wearing all that money.

"I was really worried that someone was going to snatch them from around my neck.

"It was so much easier to be a tomboy than be dripping in jewellery."

After the scare the Bend It Like Beckham star carried on partying with boyfriend Jamie Dornan into the small hours.

deviljet88
18-07-2004, 05:52 AM
It would be amusing if one of the guards was actually some thief and just ran off with the jewels...

frodo1511
18-07-2004, 04:31 PM
It would be even funnier if the real guards caught the fake one, and then beat the living shit out of him :D

alby
18-07-2004, 05:00 PM
It would be amusing if one of the guards was actually some thief and just ran off with the jewels...

You have xanga. Now you're thoroughly Asian. I thought it was only big in the states.