PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Boredom

michael22
30-07-2006, 05:32 AM
I am in dire need of ways to relieve boredom any ideas would be most apreciated.

Mandy
30-07-2006, 05:57 AM
Not posting stupid threads is a good start.

Swordsman
30-07-2006, 06:18 AM
You could stick your dick in a flashlight. Although you probably shouldn't i hear it hurts, but you won't be bored with a fun trip to hospital.

Kriv
30-07-2006, 09:45 AM
masterbation, seriously!

Leonie
30-07-2006, 09:56 AM
masterbation, seriously!
So bloody excited you can't even spell it right?

mehrdad368
30-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Hahaha.:) Agree with Kriv & Leonie.

Hazzle
30-07-2006, 11:48 AM
Heh. Well it does make you go blind Leonie. So I hear...

J.R.
31-07-2006, 02:39 AM
Step 1- Type <insert Girl Name here> into google images
Step 2- Fap
Step 3- Repeat as needed?

Sorry, couldn't resist. >.>

deviljet88
31-07-2006, 07:21 AM
I kill terrorists in my spare time. Other boredom outlets for me are webcomic archives, music, movie trailers, youtube and of course MSN. When I get a bike, that'll probably take some of the boredom out too.

Bait
31-07-2006, 07:44 AM
well i hang out with friends go to the fair, beach, cabin on lake tahoe, hang out on my friends houseboat at a different lake and take out the waverunners and speed boat, listen to music, go to malls (the one in my city and around 3 others close by), play online poker, go to the movies, road trips with friends (beach+alcohol=fun in mexico), go to parties, go to hookah bars and meet new people, drive to different cities and find parties.

just find some shit to do around your city and bring friends and make it fun. go explore a different city

Hazzle
31-07-2006, 07:48 AM
I kill terrorists in my spare time.

You work for Hezbollah in your spare time?

Leonie
31-07-2006, 08:48 AM
I kill... boars, bears and kobolds in my spare time. Currently. I know, I know... the shame.

Digital_Ice
31-07-2006, 09:45 AM
three letters... W.O.W...

you will find that not only will it cure bordem... it will overrun your life.

deviljet88
31-07-2006, 02:21 PM
You work for Hezbollah in your spare time?
Good hours and promise of eternal life?

Jacoby
31-07-2006, 05:07 PM
I kill terrorists in my spare time. Other boredom outlets for me are webcomic archives, music, movie trailers, youtube and of course MSN. When I get a bike, that'll probably take some of the boredom out too.

Jet, what webcomics do you read? Any favorites? I have about fiver or six webcomics I check daily, but I'm looking for some more, and maybe you know some that I don't.

Anyways, if you show me yours, I'll show you mine. ;)

Oh and, for boredom, I usually just donate money to the KKW.

Hazzle
01-08-2006, 11:30 AM
I kill... boars, bears and kobolds in my spare time. Currently. I know, I know... the shame.

Heh. I gave up playing a MUD ages ago because I spent FAR too long killing boars, bears and Kobolds. You know it's wrong when it starts taking over your non-spare time.

Good hours and promise of eternal life?

Good point. And you get to kill Israeli terrorists (oooh, contraversial).

Anyways, if you show me yours, I'll show you mine. ;)

I bet you say that to all the boys. In fact Ice told me you do.

Oh and, for boredom, I usually just donate money to the KKW.

Go get your special badge and everything then my man!

deviljet88
01-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Jet, what webcomics do you read? Any favorites?

Bigger Than Cheese, Rob + Elliot, Applegeeks, Megatokyo, Sluggy Freelance, Least I Could Do, Housd, Digital Pimp Online, White Ninja, Hellbound and Pirate + Alien to name some of my faves. I'm trying to find some more webmangas though, their humour isn't normally as great but I admire the sketched look, wish I could sketch like those artists... That'd be a great way to deal with boredom for sure.

Jacoby
02-08-2006, 02:42 AM
Rob and Elliott is ace! So is White Ninja, of course and Digital Pimp is my favorite group of artists. Joe just got married to Yeo on the 21st! YAYZ. I actually post on the DPO forums, it's the only other forums I go to.

I suggest looking into: Perry Bible Fellowship, though it's going through some changes right now; Theatre Hopper, not always on, Tom (the creator) has some stuff to work out but it's getting a lot better, and most of his jokes are there; and VG Cats, which is a classic. I'm sure you know about those ones, though. I'll check into the ones you mentioned. And I don't know much about webmanga. Haven't seen too many.

Keira lover
29-08-2007, 12:21 AM
just eat (food, please, keep to food)

Ranman
29-08-2007, 04:15 AM
just eat (food, please, keep to food)

You're a fatty aren't you

Pygmalion
29-08-2007, 04:34 AM
You're a fatty aren't you

Hahaha that brings me nicely to what I do to relieve boredom: go down the street with a like-minded friend, find a nice cafe, order coffee and laugh at the fatties and gingers who walk by.

Ranman
29-08-2007, 04:48 AM
If I ever get down there to see Liam and Jet, we'll have to meet up at this cafe and have a few laughs

Hazzle
19-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Funny this thread. Since I left KKW I actually went back to the MUD I used to play...

Digital_Ice
20-09-2007, 08:00 AM
which time was this? the first time you left kkw? or one of the times since then?

Hazzle
20-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Stop being a tool. Was simply noting how since I recently became less active (you know, how I haven't posted in what, a couple of months now?) I went back to playing a MUD because it seemed like more fun. If you're pissed I'm back blame Brad, he PMed me, was the only reason I logged in.