PDA

View Full Version : Fanmail to Keira - Only through her agent!

Pages : [1] 2 3

joan
26-07-2006, 09:45 AM
hi.
im from poland ( sorry for my bad english ).
i want to have an autograpf from Keira.
i wrote a letter, i have a picture of Keira. what else i need to put into envelope? any stamp or something?

kingdumbass
26-07-2006, 10:02 AM
From www.keiraweb.com (http://www.keiraweb.com) :

"General fanmail for Keira (or other POTC cast members) should go to this official address:

Keira Knightley,
c/o Lindy King, PFD,
Drury House, 34-43
Russell St., London,
WC2B 5HA, U.K.

Remember to enclose a stamped addressed envelope (showing your name and address) if you send personal items to be signed and returned to you. "

joan
26-07-2006, 10:52 AM
thx :)
there was nothing for me but to wait :)

Leonie
26-07-2006, 11:12 AM
To be fair, when I sent my stuff, I didn't include an envelope or return postage or anything, but I still got my things back, signed and everything. Of course, back then she must have got a lot less fanmail, so the costs would have been lower over all. It seems logical for them to have changed the policy since then.

joan
26-07-2006, 11:30 AM
well... if i can include a return envelope with stamp i'll do this.
but i live in poland and i can't do nothing, because in my country i can't buy english stamps...
so i send her only my letter and her pictures and i hope she answer me

oh and i of course send her return envelope with my adress

Sandra
26-07-2006, 03:29 PM
But did you guys write a fanletter, or was it just like " I'm a big fan, can I have your autograph.."?

joan
27-07-2006, 12:31 PM
i wrote a longer letter than ' I'm a big fan, can I have your autograph...'

:)

twins_cyprus
06-08-2006, 08:10 PM
does keira answered in letters?

Hazzle
06-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Yes, yes she does.

twins_cyprus
06-08-2006, 10:28 PM
ohhhhhhhhh really????
whooooo????

Sarah
07-08-2006, 01:07 AM
She'll normally sign anything you send to her, just don't except it back within a week or anything.

I wrote to her in 2003 and got my pictures back 2 weeks later, I was over the moon lol.

She's a great girl for doing that, not many stars would.

shipguy18
11-08-2006, 06:30 AM
I want to write her a letter but I don't know what to write. What kinds of stuff do you guys write? And do you just say "can you send a signed picture" or do you send something and ask her to sign it?

Leonie
11-08-2006, 06:52 AM
When I sent my letter, I just included three pictures I wanted to get signed, and asked if she'd mind signing them. There was another signed promo picture in the envelope I received back too, in addition to the three I sent that had "Leonie, Best wishes, Keira Knightley" on them.

I'd just write about why you think she's great: talk about Keira movies you really liked, and what you thought was so good about them... things like that. Explain why you're writing, basically.

I wouldn't make it too long: the odds she'll read it decrease with every page, I'd say. I wrote about a page and half, but that was back in 2003 or something, when she wasn't so busy yet.

shipguy18
11-08-2006, 06:56 AM
thanks I'll send her a letter and something to sign and see what I get

vazel
11-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Anyone that sent her a letter recently got a response? I'd imagine she's swamped with fanmail these days and the bulk is discarded.

Leonie
11-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Anyone that sent her a letter recently got a response? I'd imagine she's swamped with fanmail these days and the bulk is discarded.
Doesn't that just tell you you have to stand out and write something really brilliant? Not much else you can do, other than putting in more effort and making sure it's obvious you tried (think decorating the envelope or something). That's what I'd try anyway. Good luck everyone :)

Immortal
14-08-2006, 07:27 AM
Does anyone know a picture of her i can use?

Joana
25-08-2006, 03:35 PM
Hi, i'm from Portugal, so, sorry for my bad English....
I just want to say that I think that an autograph of Keira would be more nice in a simple paper then a photo... But in a photo...it's still a Keira's autograph...!

ryan
26-08-2006, 02:45 AM
i'm bitter that i never received anything in return from ms. knightley. i even included postage and an envelope!

barfownz
26-08-2006, 11:02 PM
I sent her a letter on the 24th to her "Temporary" address at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank California because he is in the USA filming POTC: 3. What are my chances of getting a reply back from her?

Leonie
26-08-2006, 11:56 PM
You never know - she *is* there at the moment, but that doesn't necessarily mean she'll get round to signing stuff for fans and sending it back. And a real reply is pretty much out of the question completely.

joan
13-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Keira has answered me ! I looked to my letterbox an hour ago and saw it! A letter from Keira! For sure Keira hasn't answer me personality, it has her secretary, but it's doesn't matter. I have it! A signed photo from Keira!

I hope you understand me completely :)

Ranman
13-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Cool, can I have it?

Foeni
13-09-2006, 10:29 PM
You could scan it and post it.

joan
14-09-2006, 06:05 AM
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2383/keirald9.th.jpg (http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=keirald9.jpg)

kingdumbass
14-09-2006, 07:29 AM
Cool!
Congrats to you.

BlackHawk927
18-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Wow thats is awsome. Has she ever actually written to anyone? I really want to do this but it would be really cool if she wrote back. I know she's busy but im just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone.

Joana
19-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Lucky you!!!!!:king: Congratulations!!!!

*Brown eyed Belle*
25-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Keira has answered me ! I looked to my letterbox an hour ago and saw it! A letter from Keira! For sure Keira hasn't answer me personality, it has her secretary, but it's doesn't matter. I have it! A signed photo from Keira!

I hope you understand me completely http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

From the date you sent it, how long did it take her to reply?
I really want to send a letter, was it the:
Keira Knightley,
c/o Lindy King, PFD,
Drury House, 34-43
Russell St., London,
WC2B 5HA, U.K.
...address that you sent it to or was it another. (There are so many different ones!)
Is it a pre printed autograph or is it hand signed?
*b*e*b.

joan
26-09-2006, 01:00 PM
it's hand signed autograph, but i think, it's Keira's secretary sign, not hers, because she has different than this one i have.
i sent her a letter at 27-07-2006, and i got an answer about month later.
i sent it to :
Keira Knightley,
c/o Lindy King, PFD,
Drury House, 34-43
Russell St., London,
WC2B 5HA, U.K.

omg my english is so bad :)

*Brown eyed Belle*
26-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Thank you, and dont worry i understood you perfectly! http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

BlackHawk927
26-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Thats what I was starrting to think, thats why I was wondering if she ever wrote anyone back.

Leonie
26-09-2006, 11:44 PM
No, she's never written to anyone, but she does send back personalised autographs.

GrimeZy
02-01-2007, 09:27 AM
Hey, if you did right a letter to her, what did you say in the letter cause im stuck on what to say, :icon_redf

Thanks,

Michael

GrimeZy
02-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Cool, thanks very much!

Bianca
07-01-2007, 12:22 PM
Great news to hear people get signitures back from her. I am thinking of sending her a letter with a poster of pirates of the Caribbean... i am going to ask her if she could sign the back for me... and of course i will mention this forum :cool:.

After (if) i get a reply with my poster back and it is signed i will then send it to Johnny Depp after and then Orlando Bloom, so then i could have a poster with three great signitures.:).

Shall i do that???

NickG
07-01-2007, 12:28 PM
I've already written a letter to her and she wrote back personally. It was awesome. I got it three weeks after i sent mine and she signed at the end it was great.

NickG
07-01-2007, 12:33 PM
It was hard for me to believe at first but i'm not joking. I used the regular address

kklover32685
27-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Tell her who you are, what movie made you get in too her and what you like about her acting.

Do not drool on the letter.
Do not mess perfume on it.
Do not tell her how beautiful she is, that you think you love her and even wane marry her.

Do mention this website, make it fun to read and just be nice and keep it a little formal because no matter what you may feel, you're a complete stranger to her.
Remember that she will not be the first one to read the letter, she may even not read it at all.

Good luck :icon_razz

haha do not drool on the letter...lol thats prob something i'd do...

KapiTa
16-02-2007, 05:00 PM
Hi guys, I have a question! I'm from Russia, as you know, it's REALLY far from anywhere she may be. The main thing is- which envelope I must send (if I will do this)? Is it possible to find UK envelope in another country?
Bianca, it's a cool idea! But.. what if you won't get that poster back from Bloom or Depp? :icon_lol: May be they want Keira's authograph too:icon_lol:

Digital_Ice
17-02-2007, 12:45 AM
a UK envelope? since when have we had UK only envelopes, just stick in in any old envelope, write the address remebering to put ENGLAND on the bottom, and stick a shit load of stamps on it, and a par avoin (or the equiv) then head to the post office

KapiTa
17-02-2007, 12:55 AM
oh... may b I don't understand smth you said.. fckn english, I forgot everything I knew..:) I meant the envelope I should send in my letter (to answer me)...

Leonie
17-02-2007, 07:53 PM
If you can, try to get hold of IRCs (international reply coupons). Keira's agency will be able to exchange them for stamps, so that sending you back a signed photo won't cost them anything. That said, when I sent my stuff back in 2003 or 2004, I didn't add IRCs or a self-adressed envelope, and I still got the three things I sent back, and an extra photo. I would assume Keira receives a lot more fanmail these days, though.

Also, you probably won't get a handwritten reply from Keira - as far as we know, this hasn't ever happened. If you send photos with your letter, she may sign them. If you're lucky, they may add her standard headshot photo with a signature. Don't count on a letter, though :)

Good luck!

KapiTa
17-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Thanx a lot! I really do not count on a letter. The main reason for me to write to Keira is to say thanx for her Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice- I like it very much.

I LOVE KK SO MUCH!
01-06-2007, 08:23 PM
I have got the letter to send to keira ready but i have 1 problem i have no picture for her to sign yet damn.

This is the pic i will send her like it.

FoeniEDIT: I've moved this to a thread concerning sending letters to Keira.

LeonieEdit: Deleted the huge image, because it was stretching the forums. Please link to the photo next time, or resize it first. Thank you! :)

I LOVE KK SO MUCH!
01-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Does keira actually go through the letters herself or just the secretary?

x.keirafan.x
02-06-2007, 05:21 PM
When you send a letter to keira do you put an envolope inside with your address on and a stamp or just put your address down on a piece of paper, With no stamp.
And do you put a stamp on the front? With the address. I have been told 2 addresses which one shall i use:
Keira Knightley
C/O Lindy King
PFD
Drury House
34-43 Russel Street
London
WC2B 5HA
United Kingdom

Or do i use this one:
Keira Knightley
C/O PFD
Drury House
34-43 Russel St
London, England
WC2B 5HA

FoeniEDIT: I'm merging this with one of the many threads about contacting Keira.
x.keirafan.x, if you look in the upper right corner of the forums, you'll see a search button. You'll probably be able to find answers to most general Keira questions ;).

Keira K
02-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Hi, You can use anyone i will stil get it ok.

x.keirafan.x
02-06-2007, 05:38 PM
thank you are you really keira knightley

Cirindius
02-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Either you have a really shitty keyboard or you can't spell. So which is it?

x.keirafan.x
02-06-2007, 05:40 PM
i luv you to bits

Fiirdraak
02-06-2007, 07:36 PM
If she really answers the letters (even if a bit late) I have to start searching for a picture that I can send to her for autographing! The best thing would be to send a huge poster but how on earth can you send something like that anyways? Oh well, another problem is the fact that where on earth can I get British stamps here in Finland. Oh, maybe the post office has some. Hmm... How many stamps does it even require to send a letter to other country? So many open questions. But we'll see. And good luck to the others who are planning to send their letters to her too.

Foeni
02-06-2007, 08:47 PM
You don't need British stamps to send a letter from Finland to England. Just go to the post office and say you want to send a letter to England. They can tell you how many stamps...

Leonie
02-06-2007, 09:32 PM
You don't need British stamps to send a letter from Finland to England. Just go to the post office and say you want to send a letter to England. They can tell you how many stamps...

I think he means stamps for the self-addressed envelope that Keira will hopefully send back from Britain to Finland. :)

Ask your post office if they IRC's (International Reply Coupons or something like that).

Fiirdraak
02-06-2007, 09:41 PM
I think he means stamps for the self-addressed envelope that Keira will hopefully send back from Britain to Finland. :)

Ask your post office if they IRC's (International Reply Coupons or something like that).

That's right. The problem isn't indeed to send it to England but to get it back. Those IRCs, gotta remember to ask for those.

I was wondering that it would be cool to send her the covers of, for example, POTC movies and get her autograph on those but the third isn't on DVD yet so perhaps something else or then I have to wait... I haven't really seen many posters or stuff on sale in stores here that could be used for the autograph purpose. Many of the posters are usually about Jack Sparrow or Will Turner (when speaking of POTC posters). Some sort of artbook about the movie or other KK movies stuff would be nice to get signed.

Peky
02-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Oh God, if i write a letter it will take 4 years before it reaches England :P. Our post service is not convenient and it costs a lot :D

Snoopy
03-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Uhmm i´m new here and i wanna know if keira really answers the letters u write there....???...would be really nice...cos i wanna write her...:err::err::err:

Leonie
03-06-2007, 03:58 PM
How about you read the entire thread that is devoted to that question? :icon_razz

Short answer: no. You may receive an autographed photo back, and she may sign pictures from magazines if you send them along, but there is no guarantee, as she is a very busy lady.

Snoopy
03-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Muahaahahaa :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: oki, thx

angeloflight
03-06-2007, 09:32 PM
does keira answer back if someone sends a fan letter or does she write back or just send back autographs.

Digital_Ice
03-06-2007, 09:40 PM
!!!!!

two posts above you... the exact same question was answered by elle.

i do wish people would read the threads rather than asking the same questions over and over.. this is getting as bad as the whole bithdate argument.

Ranman
03-06-2007, 10:05 PM
you're so sexy when you get mad, wanna stroll down brokeback mountain with me?

Piti
04-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Hi Keira im from poland sorry for my bad english. You are beautiful women. Po Polsku jesteś piękna max

x.keirafan.x
04-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Hiya Keira im a big fan of yours. Hope you read this thread, if you ever come back on your computer. I love all the films you have done. Hope to see you soon.
Love Jade (x.keirafan.x)
Ps. Please do a Pirates of the Caribbean four.

ChrisLA
04-06-2007, 04:37 PM

by the way x.keirafan.x, haven´t you noticed there is something wrong with your signature?

Calipso
04-06-2007, 08:09 PM
i'm from Portugal too, sorry my english .

i have works in oxford so i have a house there litle apartment.. in next week i think send a letter to keira. i have the adress, need buy stamps and send,

i need an autograph from her,

Mapa
05-06-2007, 12:33 PM

by the way x.keirafan.x, haven´t you noticed there is something wrong with your signature?

And what is it? I think its nice :)

I wonder how long I have to wait to get my letter back (if i send one) from Bulgaria (east Europe), is it like weeks or months?

Marcusfrmalaysia
05-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Keira knightly is the most pretty girl that i have ever seen except naomi watts. Keira! Wish to see your oncoming movies to be done perfectly(poor english, be sorry for you).:icon_lol:

Piti
05-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Keira is Beautifful women

helen d melon
05-06-2007, 06:59 PM
hey has anyone here actually sent her a pic nd get it back autographed? was gunna do it a while ago but thought it was a waste of time.. let me know..

Leonie
05-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Or, you know, you could read this thread - all four pages are about what you asked :icon_razz

Piti, please stop spamming - your post was entirely irrelevant to the thread topic.

Mapa
05-06-2007, 08:42 PM
I would send her a letter even if I don't get a replay, its worth the shot :) This is the purpose of the fanmail, almost every celebrity got one and I doubt its purpose is any other than helping distant fans get their piece of happiness with autographs and stuff.

helen d melon
05-06-2007, 10:13 PM
hehe woops sorry.. didnt feel like readin the thread from the begining before..

Keira lover
06-06-2007, 12:45 AM
you're so sexy when you get mad, wanna stroll down brokeback mountain with me?

what;s this have to do with Keira fanmail.

Keira knightly is the most pretty girl that i have ever seen except naomi watts. Keira! Wish to see your oncoming movies to be done perfectly(poor english, be sorry for you).:icon_lol:

don't worry, I live in the US and here worse English from it's citizens.

Digital_Ice
06-06-2007, 12:48 AM
Stop double bloody posting!!

Marcusfrmalaysia
06-06-2007, 02:18 PM
what;s this have to do with Keira fanmail.

don't worry, I live in the US and here worse English from it's citizens.

US citizen with poor english:dontknowa . i was so shock to know this. R u white people?

Leonie
06-06-2007, 02:40 PM
US citizen with poor english:dontknowa . i was so shock to know this. R u white people?
Not relevant. Also known as spam.

So don't reply, and now let's talk about fanmail again.

heroe
08-06-2007, 04:23 PM
hi there.. i've just found that i felt in love with her :icon_eplu (pssst, don't tell her :icon_lol:)
so as i found out this new feeling :icon_lol: i was thinking about sending her a letter with some photos to sign for me :icon_smil
as i was reading this threat i noticed that people are sending letters like this to different addresses.. what do you think, where should i post it to? England or USA? And what should i put into the letter instead of english stamps so she could write me back (i dont have any option how to buy it here, i'm from czech rep.)? Thx a lot and sorry 4 my bad english ^^

Leonie
08-06-2007, 04:43 PM
The American address only worked while she was filming Pirates. I would advise against using it now :)

heroe
08-06-2007, 05:02 PM
The American address only worked while she was filming Pirates. I would advise against using it now :)
ok, tnx..and what about my english?:D is it readable?:-)))

GondorRobert
08-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Hi! I am from Hungary so i can't speak English very well. I 'd like to ask you, how can i send a letter to Keira, from my country. I'll need IRC's, and if I need, where can i purchase them? Sorry about my bad English :S .

sammychan123
09-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Hi!
I am from Hong Kong
so i my english is very poor.
I 'd like to ask you, how can i send a letter to Keira, from hong kong
and she also can reply me??
sorry for my bad english.......
thank for help!

Ranman
09-06-2007, 02:47 PM
I would try the postal service

try keiraweb, he has all the addresses you'll need

Calipso
09-06-2007, 03:26 PM
you need buy very stamps, lol

sammychan123
11-06-2007, 02:22 PM
you need buy very stamps, lol
Hi!
I am from Hong Kong
so i my english is very poor.
I 'd like to ask you, how can i send a letter to Keira, from hong kong
and she also can reply me??
sorry for my bad english.......
thank for help
:)

hasselbrad
11-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Keira Knightley
C/O Lindy King
PFD
Drury House
34-43 Russel Street
London
WC2B 5HA
United Kingdom

You're welcome.

zetha
12-06-2007, 11:13 PM
como primer post, de repente no me van a entender jejejXD
admiro mucho a keira y se ve que es un apersona muy sencilla y eso le da un plus
es mi primer post
para el siguiente I'll write in english(Sorry for my english XD)
I hope one day i can have an autograph of keira, maybe someday
thx for all teh data
i gonna write a letter right now
SL

Leonie
13-06-2007, 04:28 PM
Please write in English. Tienes que escribe en Inglés, por favor. Or words to that effect.

This is an English forum. Your English is fine :)

zetha
13-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Untill now I'm gonna write all my posts in English
thx
How much time I've to wait to receive the autograph, I have to write to her house in Uk?

Calipso
13-06-2007, 06:36 PM
or to her agency , you need wait about 2 weeks, Leonie wait 2 weeks i think so...

zetha
13-06-2007, 06:45 PM
thx
I dream to be able to say she answer me!!!!:icon_smil

Calipso
13-06-2007, 06:49 PM
If you're a lucky person, she answer you..

seventhson
13-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Please write in English. Tienes que escribe en Inglés, por favor. Or words to that effect.

This is an English forum. Your English is fine :)

Eye are writng in da English...Me be a college gradumate what urned a batcholeer's dugree in cumpooter enfermation sistyms. Eye prefer I doo that in visumal batstic or dotNet soors code?
if else then lupe til u b groovie.
Are my English OK 4 eue?
Grassy Ass,
de nada
(-: 7 :-)

:icon_ques

Calipso
13-06-2007, 09:55 PM
4 mi ise véri gud.. continwe ine thiz wai..

Digital_Ice
14-06-2007, 01:36 AM
do you people want to be banned (in some cases... again)?

zetha
14-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Yesterday I have the oportunity to watch the movie Pride & prejudice I like it a lot.......=) also more than the book

Leonie
14-06-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm sure you loved it, but this is not the thread for it. Please stay on topic in the future.

jomi
15-06-2007, 05:37 PM
I also want to send a message to keira...but i don't know what i have to write for her....:)

zetha
15-06-2007, 06:14 PM
sorry it was just a comment ..

Ranman
15-06-2007, 08:09 PM
A double banning is justified here