PDA

View Full Version : name change

Xx~keira~knightley~fan~xX
21-07-2006, 02:18 PM
i recently joined and felt the need to make a creative name,but when i introduced my self i got abuse for it from some people,so i was wondering would it please be possible for me to change my screen name please? thanks a lot:)

runangl
21-07-2006, 03:44 PM
yah... she knows this already. i think she's trying to attract the attention of someone in power. we shall see if it works eh?

*animal guide voice*

"oohhhh and THIS is a rare event... watch closely as the new pup seeks out the attention of an alpha male/female.

she seems to be having a bit of trouble, but the pup seems to have a plan!

i need to take a commercial break, but stay tuned for the outcome of this enthralling natural wonder"

Mandy
21-07-2006, 03:57 PM
*gives cara a cup of coffee*

Try and sober up, dear.

Xx~keira~knightley~fan~xX
21-07-2006, 07:27 PM
yeah i really hopes this works then i will be able to post lol

kingdumbass
22-07-2006, 10:50 AM
PM an admin and ask if you can change your name, or if you could just abandon your current account and register a new one with a different e-mail address....
I can't think of a single logical reason why they would say no.

GoPre
22-07-2006, 02:54 PM
How exactly does throwing in a bunch of x's make your name creative?

Digital_Ice
22-07-2006, 04:24 PM
PM an admin and ask if you can change your name, or if you could just abandon your current account and register a new one with a different e-mail address....
I can't think of a single logical reason why they would say no.

erm. best to go with the first option, just incase a mod/admin doesnt read this thread and bans you. i refer you to;

1. One account per user. Known cheaters will be banned.

mehrdad368
23-07-2006, 08:59 AM
A Question:How could admins know the same users with different names?

Renegade
23-07-2006, 09:04 AM
IP addresses. Oops, you weren't supposed to know that :p

Hazzle
23-07-2006, 11:10 AM
Yep. I've broken that rule and got busted.

So yeah, my advice would be NOT to do that unless an Admin has cleared you to do so.

apoggy
23-07-2006, 11:39 AM
This all depends what you want to change your name to, or whether you are leaving it to our discretion ;)

KingForADay
25-07-2006, 10:23 AM
If your just changing your name because other people want you to, Dont!!!!!

If you like it, it dosn't matter what other people think!!!!!!

:fencing:

Hazzle
25-07-2006, 10:27 AM
It's stretching the left column. In fact this would be a perfect time to introduce a character limit on the usernames to prevent this happening again. I know it's possible to use character limites on signatures on VBulletin, I presume it is with Usernames too?

Juliamariskamadadh
05-08-2007, 10:53 AM
It would be cool if we could change our names as an option if we get tired of it. I personally don't know why i chose Juliamariskamadadh.