PDA

View Full Version : females

ryan
21-07-2006, 01:05 PM
can fuck right off

never have i been played so hot and so cold in one night and end up having nothing of substance to show for it

on top of that i got pulled over last night on the way home from the bar and was given a fucking breathalizer. blew a .078 and the limit here is .080. thank fuck for that or i'd be in jail right now missing my mexican vacation.

moral of the story: if you have a vagina, you're a pain in the ass

iximisspiggyixi
21-07-2006, 01:56 PM
Lol.

At least you're going on vacay and are gonna get some Mexican ass. :)

ryan
21-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Lol.

At least you're going on vacay and are gonna get some Mexican ass. :)

i took a real hit last night. i was in for sure, then out of no where, she turns to ice
im gonna be going into mexico with some poor confidence now.

iximisspiggyixi
21-07-2006, 02:22 PM
i took a real hit last night. i was in for sure, then out of no where, she turns to ice

Poor Ryan.

Whatever, guys are douchebags too. My ex-boyfriend called me whilst very drunk last night and said he wanted to get back together...and GUESS WHAT? He doesn't remember that conversation this morning.

Fabulous.

ryan
21-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Poor Ryan.

Whatever, guys are douchebags too. My ex-boyfriend called me whilst very drunk last night and said he wanted to get back together...and GUESS WHAT? He doesn't remember that conversation this morning.

Fabulous.

YOU CANT DO WHAT SHE DID AND NOT SLEEP WITH THE PERSON
I DONT UNDERSTAND
F U ALL!

Jacoby
21-07-2006, 02:39 PM

Don't let an ice-cold witch take your confidence away. It's not like you had any control of her vagina freezing over.

My ex-boyfriend called me whilst very drunk last night and said he wanted to get back together...and GUESS WHAT? He doesn't remember that conversation this morning.

Fabulous.

That's probably because he's about 40 or whatever. It's just alzheimers.

iximisspiggyixi
21-07-2006, 02:42 PM
That's probably because he's about 40 or whatever. It's just alzheimers.

He's 25. Close enough.

ryan
21-07-2006, 03:06 PM
He's 25. Close enough.

old fucker

Hazzle
21-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Yes he is.

What?

Oh.