PDA

View Full Version : Keira's boob blast

Nuck-39
18-07-2006, 02:44 PM
(BANG) - keria knightley is furious about the way her breasts are always made bigger on American movie posters.

The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star, who has always insisted she is happy with her modest assets, says she is sick of seeing herself with digitally blown up boobs.

She said: "I don't have any breasts, so I can't show cleavage. But you're not actually allowed to be on a magazine cover in the US without at least a C cup because it turns people off.

"Apparently they have done market research and found that women want to see no less than a C cup on other women. Isn't that crazy? So they make my breasts bigger."

The 21-year-old actress' chest was famously enlarged for the king arthur posters, in which she played Guinevere.

Keira said: "Those things certainly weren't mine! I remember we had an interesting discussion when they said, 'We want to make them slightly larger and you'll get approval.'"

Thoughts? (U.S.A article)

Pearl
18-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Really? I honestly don't care what size boobs a woman has as long as it's proportioned right with their body. And I'd rather not see double D's or trippled D's, those are just too big.

Timmy
18-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Agreed, While i usually go for bigger chests than Keira, I dont like anything bigger than a D really

I'm a leg guy anyway

barrington
18-07-2006, 10:09 PM
She sounds mildly irked, certainly not "furious".

runangl
18-07-2006, 10:25 PM
i dunno... i still think small boobs are great. i don't have overly small boobs haha but they're not huge either, thank God. running with anything larger than small boobs is a pain in the ass... well to be more accurate the chest haha

i'm happy for keira and her small boobs. hurray for small boobs!

kingdumbass
19-07-2006, 01:29 AM
Boob blast

I like the sound of that....
I think I'll make it the title of my autobiography.

And I like Keira's boobs the way they are. She looks kinda stupid on the King Arthur cover.

She's hot. She knows she's hot. It's a fact. Stick with what works.

Pearl
19-07-2006, 02:24 AM
Honestly I didn't even know she had her boobs enhanced till I saw the before and after pictures. They looked only slightly bigger.

jeff--
19-07-2006, 03:55 AM
Same here, I didn't notice until I saw the two pictures compared.

I like Keira how she is, she doesn't need big boobs.

keira89
19-07-2006, 10:36 AM
wow D is huge! we're not talking about only big boobs here but enormous!:icon_surp

Hazzle
19-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Hardly enormous. Try telling Norma Stitz that D cups are huge.

Anything bigger than a D is though. B's ideal, or C, depending on frame.

deviljet88
19-07-2006, 12:10 PM

Ew, that post made me search who the hell Norma Stitz was and like... Ew. A tad bigger for Keira wouldn't hurt her but the 'standard' Hollywood generally has in mind would be ridiculous for her.

Spider
19-07-2006, 03:33 PM
I find that INSANE! They have to enhance her breasts? That's just crazy. There are plenty of women who are gorgeous with flat chests. I'd get annoyed if I was Keira.

Hazzle
19-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Ew, that post made me search who the hell Norma Stitz was and like... Ew. A tad bigger for Keira wouldn't hurt her but the 'standard' Hollywood generally has in mind would be ridiculous for her.

I concur. Actually I think her breasts are fine in some pictures, not so great in others, but for me that's all down to her body weight. She doesn't need implants, but if she eats better, she'll naturally add some fat to those bad boys ;)

Norma Stitz. Heh, what a quality name. To be fair, hers are quite sick.

keira89
20-07-2006, 06:10 AM

well I used to wear C(now wearing B) but still D is too much! but again I'm a girl and don't have the same opinion about boobs!:icon_neut

Mandy
20-07-2006, 07:00 AM
She sounds mildly irked, certainly not "furious".

I saw your boob.s

they are goood.

Hazzle
20-07-2006, 07:13 PM
Baz's man boobs are very sexy. If you like men with saggy breasts.

Mandy
20-07-2006, 08:10 PM
Meh. I can't decide if they're any more sexier than bitch tits.

Foeni
20-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Didn't Keira once say on one of them American shows (Letterman?) that she actually quite liked the idea of having her boobs appear bigger?

Pearl
21-07-2006, 12:11 AM
I could have sworn she 'always' said she'd rather have bigger tits.

Digital_Ice
21-07-2006, 12:23 AM
celebrities eh? such a fickle species...

KeirazBabe
23-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Can anyone post the comparison of the boobs pic plz? :D

xXx

KnightleyNews
23-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Can anyone post the comparison of the boobs pic plz? http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

xXx

Here you go, Megsy. And a belated welcome back poke http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_poke.gif

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/07/kiera120706_228x222.jpg

Paul

Hazzle
23-07-2006, 07:55 PM
To be fair she looks like a long-haired boy on the left...

Pearl
23-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Just the slightest difference. And I'm not too happy with all the shading they did on her, but I guess they had to match the red tint of the cover...

runangl
23-07-2006, 11:32 PM
no they didn't... don't try and make it seem better lol

they totally increased her boob size by i'd say 2 cup sizes, and they didn't need to tan her skin for the red background, they just chose to do so.

hazzle, i completely agree. if i didn't see her head, i'd think she was a boy... but then again i shouldn't talk as some of my friends are just as flat chested.

Chillout
06-01-2007, 09:07 AM
Small tits are nice.

deviljet88
06-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Great insight on a thread that's been inactive for 5 months :P Any other celebrities you'd like to mention who have small breasts that you like?

kingdumbass
06-01-2007, 10:09 AM
OK....
Natalie Portman
Claire Danes
Kate Hudson
Milla Jovovich
Bryce Dallas Howard
Catherine Keener
Kristin Scott Thomas

Does Audrey Hepburn count?

KeiraIsFIT
06-01-2007, 01:55 PM
OK....
Natalie Portman
Claire Danes
Kate Hudson
Milla Jovovich
Bryce Dallas Howard
Catherine Keener
Kristin Scott Thomas

HA, thats a good point, they is well small breasts

Chillout
07-01-2007, 07:50 AM
OK....
Natalie Portman
Claire Danes
Kate Hudson
Milla Jovovich
Bryce Dallas Howard
Catherine Keener
Kristin Scott Thomas

Fuck I love me some Kate Hudson... Claire Danes isn't too bad either..

I HAVE A THING FOR SMALL TITS!!! I MAY BE GOING CRAZY!!

KeiraIsFIT
07-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Fuck I love me some Kate Hudson... Claire Danes isn't too bad either..

I HAVE A THING FOR SMALL TITS!!! I MAY BE GOING CRAZY!!

YOU ARE GOING MENTAL :icon_err:

NickG
07-01-2007, 11:04 AM
Keira is perfect the way she is and if anyone says different they don't respect her.

Ruby
08-01-2007, 07:06 AM
You'd never know they were so small from movies she's been in. I always thought she had a small B cup from the flasher scene in The Hole.

KeiraIsFIT
09-01-2007, 05:55 PM
SHE FLASHES

i want to see that movie :D

Silent_Whisper
10-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Personally I think they had no right in making them bigger but i suppose thats just typical of this world trying to show females HOW THEY SHOULD LOOK. Ridicilious.

P.S First post :D

barrington
10-01-2007, 11:20 PM
I had a one-night stand with a small-breasted girl.
Very confusing; it was like trying to pick up post-it notes with boxing gloves.
If you see what I mean.

Silent_Whisper
10-01-2007, 11:38 PM
aw man! come on keep it to yourself! :P

kingdumbass
11-01-2007, 12:01 AM
I've been with ladies of various boob sizes....
The nicest was a girl I dated for about a year, who had an incredibly firm and perky pair of 32A's. She was only, like, 5 feet tall, Korean chick. The best part was that she let me take tons of pics.

Sadly, the whole relationship didn't end well at all...but the memories (of mammaries) shall last forever.

barrington
11-01-2007, 01:29 AM
And in 5 years' time you can extort money from her by threatening to Flickrise her breasts.

jade.
20-01-2007, 06:06 AM
that is one way.

ariek
20-01-2007, 08:28 PM
You'd never know they were so small from movies she's been in. I always thought she had a small B cup from the flasher scene in The Hole.

You also get a pretty clear shot in Domino

PirateLyssa
21-01-2007, 02:43 AM
I just posted a new article in the AWE section of her movies section. If you click the article, there's a picture and it looks like they got bigger...

Norseman
25-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Boobs are overrated, talent and a beautiful smile comes a long way. I like women who sticks up for themselvs and don't cave in to the twisted sight a lot of people with power has on how things should be.

Ruby
01-02-2007, 01:32 AM
No one is saying that breasts are the most important thing. It's just an interesting topic because graphic artists make Keira's chest bigger for movie promotions. I never knew that before I came here.

And I was surprised that I haven't come across any of the love scene pics from Domino. Maybe no one knows about it. I didn't even know she did a nude scene in the film before seeing it.