PDA

View Full Version : Sending Keria things

Graham
17-07-2004, 05:44 AM
ive herd of sending her photos of her, and reciving a sig with it onthe way back. but what i was wondering. she probably gets thousands of those every month.... i was thinking, i wan keira to remember me, i know its like not gonna happen, but anything illegal is not going to happen ( remember me ina good manner) other than becoming famous and staring with her in a movie, or something like that. i dunno what to do? send her a cd of my band? but im sure she gets tons of that? i dunno she probably wont even recive it.

Kyle_West
17-07-2004, 05:54 AM
send her a cd of my band? but im sure she gets tons of that? i dunno she probably wont even recive it.

Well a cd would narrow you down a bit. Now I'm not sure you'd leave an imprint. But she might listen to it, I think she likes Nirvana. But hey whatever, see what happens.

ThoranosWins
17-07-2004, 05:57 AM
Try sending her naked picture of yourself i do it all the time...... although i have yet to get a reply :(

Graham
17-07-2004, 05:59 AM
we arent really grunge, we are like thursday. screamo.. i dunno if she likes nirvana she might like us. i just have to think of something. my parents are going to england, in like 1 week, i was offered a chance to go, but i said no unsure i would have anything to do thier. i wouldnt have any friends nothing to do. would be fun to hang out with keira :-) but that to might get old, because i would be so utterly nervous ALL the time.

Graham
17-07-2004, 06:03 AM
i seriously wish u didnt send her naked pics....

ThoranosWins
17-07-2004, 06:06 AM
Hey what i send her on my own time is my buisness......

Pinkfairy
17-07-2004, 06:10 AM
Don't mind him...
About sending her your Cd, you should definitely give it a shot. Chances are she'll get it, she'll listen to it, and decide she likes it. I'm sure that she gets mostly letters and pictures so I'm sure that if she gets a cd, she'll listen to it. Makes sense, huh.
BTW, what's the name of your band?

Graham
17-07-2004, 06:15 AM
i was just in the band called Untold, but we broke up. this summer im forming a new one with some friends from the old band and some new. we actually made a deal with our school, that for a class we would have a room where we could jam each day at school. so practicing almost 360 days a year hopefully we will get somewhere. im hoping maybe " Nevermore" as a new band name. also we do acoustic sets, and redo some older songs. we havent recroded anything real good yet, but we play some live shows. waiting till fall to do that stuff, our friend owns a studio so well get some time with him. does anyone know if keira is more into rock? or if she is more into like acoustic? also i think each of us will sign the cd, as a change of pace for her to have, just encase we are ever... u know... good lol.

alby
17-07-2004, 06:18 AM
Just if you were wondering: the most outrageous thing a fan has sent a celebrity was her pubic hair. The celebrity was Johnny Depp I believe. ::Laughs::

By the way, good luck with the band and the CD.

Graham
17-07-2004, 06:20 AM
i bet, but... thats not the kind of rememberance i want. i want one day to be able to play a gig for keria and her husband/ boy friend. and maybe family.

Narg
17-07-2004, 06:24 AM
Chances are, it wont happen, sorry dude :/ sucks huh.

Pinkfairy
17-07-2004, 06:27 AM
I say chances are she will. I'm sure the person who goes over her fanmail will give her the cd. I mean, I don't know Keira, but listening to a CD is not really hard work so I'm sure she'd do it. Can't guarantee she'll remember your band right away, but it's worth the shot.

chronomoss
17-07-2004, 06:29 AM
I wanted to know how you could get a picture of her.

Graham
17-07-2004, 06:29 AM
how many cd's u think she gets? like 100 ? 200?

DragonRat
17-07-2004, 06:32 AM
I don't think she gets a lot of CDs, to be honest. She's an actress, not a music producer. Still, I'm not a celebrity, so I would have absolutely no expertise on the subject. But, it seems like common sense.

If you were to start a band, play some rock music, and add one or two acoustic songs. That's what a lot of alt bands do nowadays anyway. Or do covers of old bands.

Pinkfairy
17-07-2004, 06:34 AM
I have no idea, but most people send pictures and letters. It's like Kyle_West said, the Cd will narrow you down on her list.
I wouldn't say 200, but who knows?

Graham
17-07-2004, 06:36 AM
yea i think i will. itll have to wait till like fall though. so maybe all this KA mail will be over. she will have a bit more time to answer fan mail. maybe this summer. i dont want to send her just 1 or two songs, id rather give her our first debut album

EmotionSickness
17-07-2004, 06:47 AM
Unfortunately, you're wrong there. She's only going to get more fanmail with each passing month.

I wrote her a little letter, oh, about two, maybe two and half years ago, and she actually wrote me a hand-written note back (and signed a picture). I don't think anyone today would have any such luck. She gets tons of fanmail, I'm sure. Thousands.

Anyway, just give it a shot. You never know. *Insert cliched encouragement comment here*

:)

Kyle_West
17-07-2004, 06:47 AM
well anytime may be as good as the next. I think Pride and Prejudice is starting shooting in the next week, I am thinking the 19th but not sure. Holy crap thats like 2 days, nevermind. If I am right then she is filming in two days. Also, she will probably be filming something else soon also, she is hot stuff now. So I'd send it in anyway, kind of a longshot to begin with. But better than the usual. Put something with it. Maybe the lyrics to Smells Like Teen Spirit, taht might at least get her to wanna hear it. If she gets it in the first place. I'm talking outta my ass, do what you want.

Spire
17-07-2004, 06:51 AM
I sent her a marriage certificate for her to "autograph". I never got it back...

Graham
17-07-2004, 06:57 AM
yea, i think i will send her the frist ever copy, maybe that will help? signed frist copy. if we ever get famous that would be worth alot :-) yay!!! who knows maybe she will keep it :-) and put it somewhere where she can see it :-) maybe even show to friends. who knows. i really doubt she will even recive it, maybe i will put a note in to ask her if she can send something back just so we know it was recived?

Graham
17-07-2004, 08:39 AM
bleh i just realized i spelt the title to this post wrong lol keria instead of keira man im tired... anyway her name used to be kiera but they R changed it.... lol..... i think i will send her a cd, and maybe like something for her house, scince her appartment has no running water or working toilet...

frodo1511
17-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Hey graham, what do you have in mind to send Keira for her new pad? I'm just curious...
Anyway, how 'bout sending her a cd, AND a video/DVD of your band/yourself/whatever you want. That would probably narrow down the competiton even more...

Graham
17-07-2004, 07:18 PM
that is a great idea! thanks for all of the ideas you guys are great. my quest continues. also for her pad, im thinking of getting a door mat( even though she has an appartment) its more of a novelty thing it says " go away" on it. hehe

aznkkfan
18-07-2004, 01:04 AM
how long should a good letter be? and does she actually read them herself or does she have someone else read them

Graham
18-07-2004, 01:38 AM
dont steal my ideas now, remember this was for me and my band send :-P just send her a picture like everyone else

Narg
18-07-2004, 02:45 AM
how long should a good letter be? and does she actually read them herself or does she have someone else read them

She most likley used to read them, but she would be quite busy atm, ure letter would most likely end up in a pile of other letters, When she gets around to it, she will most likley end up reading it, weather or not you will get a reply, thats another matter.

frodo1511
18-07-2004, 03:00 AM
Here's another idea graham, and everyone else. How 'bout, instead of a plain white envelope make it colorful/draw shit on it or something. I bet she gets letters that are plain white all the damn time, so some color would be a new change to her :)

Hazzle
18-07-2004, 04:39 AM
I sent her a marriage certificate for her to "autograph". I never got it back...

I got mine back...DOH! Wasn't supposed to reveal that yet...yes yes, Jamie's just a decoy...he's actually gay. :D

frodo1511
18-07-2004, 04:49 AM
HAHA!!! now that's funny. What would be really scary, if Jamie was really secretly gay(I get that feeling with all male models for some reason...)

Kyle_West
18-07-2004, 05:06 AM
Graham, with this post I attempt to force all attention back to you instead of Keira's gay boyfriend.......But yet, send her the cd and write something short. If she gets a damn ton everyday she doesn't wanna read a novel. Maybe a few sentences or something who knows? Leave a phone number, hah that wont get tossed out.(Sarcasm for those taht didn't ditect it) But anywho shoot for it and lucky be with you.

Spire
18-07-2004, 05:44 AM
I got mine back...DOH! Wasn't supposed to reveal that yet...yes yes, Jamie's just a decoy...he's actually gay. :D

Damn you....

deviljet88
18-07-2004, 05:49 AM
*wonders what Hazzle is waiting for... Can you hurry up and get rid of Jamie's decoy, he sickens me? :)

Note: I do realise he's joking...

Graham
19-07-2004, 12:42 AM
yea. back on topic, we will send the CD not a long note, just maybe a little about who we are, no longer than half a page. CD will be the main thing, and im not going to send it in the mail, im gong to UPS it.

frodo1511
19-07-2004, 12:54 AM
yea. back on topic, we will send the CD not a long note, just maybe a little about who we are, no longer than half a page. CD will be the main thing, and im not going to send it in the mail, im gong to UPS it.

Smant man, graham. As of late, I've been sending packages to my dad @pakistan via UPS. It's more reliable, and I think it gets there faster than regular mail.

Graham
19-07-2004, 01:37 AM
yea itll cost a little bit more but at least i know it will get to her safley

ThoranosWins
19-07-2004, 01:43 AM
Put yourself in a box and mail yourself to her..... now that will make you stand out

Graham
19-07-2004, 01:47 AM
dont wanna get arrested or die doing this

frodo1511
19-07-2004, 01:58 AM
Just poke a few holes in the box, and bring a tape recorder of dog barks. now that would be sweet.
Good idea on paper, but I dunno...

Graham
19-07-2004, 02:21 AM
after she signed me, she would have to pay shipping to send me back... that would get expensive... CD it is

goldenfish209
19-07-2004, 08:47 PM
my cusins freind use to go to the same school as keira :D he lives in london :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

jadie
19-07-2004, 08:59 PM
lucky :eek:

Graham
19-07-2004, 09:25 PM
did he ever know her? like friends?

goldenfish209
20-07-2004, 11:18 AM
how do u send her stuff how did u get her adress cuz can i have it so i can send her summit
:D PLZ

goldenfish209
20-07-2004, 11:19 AM
Yup They Were Gud Freinds
:d

Airman
20-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Sorry if i'm posting this too late but i want to wish you good luck with the CD, i hope ur band makes it big =/ but not sell-out big...if ya know what i mean. good luck and happy sending...i hope keira likes it =D

Devin....Keira Fan
21-07-2004, 01:27 AM
yea i did that and i got it back with a note saying"you must be a big fan if u want any more autographs please send me something to sign. :D "

Graham
21-07-2004, 01:28 AM
thanks, and we can just hope for the best, i know alot of poeple here have bands, and i wish them the best of luck with that also. i hope she likes it also :-)

smelly_cat209
21-07-2004, 11:12 AM
how do u send her stuff how did u get her adress cuz can i have it so i can send her summit :D plz plz plz

apoggy
21-07-2004, 11:19 AM
5. Users found in breach of Keira Knightley's privacy, including but not limited to disclosure of home address, email address, telephone number or other regular points of contact other than the designated fanmail address will, at the administrator's discretion, find themselves banned

smelly_like_a_rotten_egg, we all know you are hear to spam, it wont be tolerated however

stinkysocks789
15-01-2006, 05:19 AM
What's the address to mail her? Anybody know?

Mags
15-01-2006, 05:22 AM
Keira Knightley
c/o PFD
Drury House
34-43 Russell St
London, England
WC2B 5HA

Many members have had luck with that address. No idea if she's still signing stuff though.

Fab_kcklover
16-01-2006, 02:50 PM
How many time did you get back the autograph or the letter,that you sent? :icon_conf

Bullitt
03-07-2006, 11:44 PM
bump lol...

Mandy
03-07-2006, 11:47 PM
You my friend, are what we call a stalker.

Bullitt
03-07-2006, 11:48 PM
I wrote her a little letter, oh, about two, maybe two and half years ago, and she actually wrote me a hand-written note back (and signed a picture). I don't think anyone today would have any such luck. She gets tons of fanmail, I'm sure. Thousands.

What did she say, how long was it?

Bullitt
03-07-2006, 11:56 PM
You my friend, are what we call a stalker.

Who, no one has responded in a really long time, until now, until after your post.

Ranman
03-07-2006, 11:59 PM
I think its goucho, oh and the carolina panthers suck

Bullitt
04-07-2006, 12:05 AM
Is that what you New Yorkers say after we pummeled the NY Giants in the playoffs. Just remember one name Steve Smith, and this number, 23-0. Tell Eli, we enjoyed the gifts he threw to us. And lets not even talk about the Jets, 30-3, my God it can't get any worse. But no hard feelings.

Hazzle
04-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Who, no one has responded in a really long time, until now, until after your post.

You, you fuckwit. There's a reason noone responded, and bumping old threads is a great way to get yourself hated. Now fuck off and behave.

Bullitt
04-07-2006, 04:42 PM
sorry, I thought you were suppose to be nice to new members, show them the ropes.

Hazzle
04-07-2006, 05:20 PM
sorry, I thought you were suppose to be nice to new members, show them the ropes.

You have me confused with someone who cares. Newbie cunts fuck me off.

Anyway, you're not a new member, are you Gaucho?

Bullitt
04-07-2006, 05:40 PM
ok your getting alittle edgy with this Goucho person, I was wondering why you kept saying it. You think I'm this Goucho person. You make me laugh, not in a bad way, but your post "your not a new member, are you Goucho?" Sounds pretty funny to me. I'm smiling right now. (:) )

Really I just joined yesterday, and yet I'm already added to your hitlist.

Mandy
04-07-2006, 05:48 PM
He's not Gaucho, Ice checked.

He's a genuine retarded newbie.

Digital_Ice
04-07-2006, 06:08 PM
heh, haz, twas the first thing i checked when he started spamming up the place. :p

Bullitt
04-07-2006, 06:46 PM
all my posts are relivant, either to the previous post, or the topic, its not just the questions that you want to hear, or want to answer. Like how do you know for sure that it's really Keira on the website, shit like that.

Really I don't :icon_spam

It's usually followed underneath my post. See the name "Mandy" for more info.

Mandy
04-07-2006, 07:31 PM
It IS spam when you ask the same exact question....over and over again.

Do you get it yet?

Hazzle
04-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Meh, Gaucho or not, still an utter cunt. And like Mandy said, what you're doing IS spam. And not even Haz-style spam either; worse.