PDA

View Full Version : the eraser...

runangl
11-07-2006, 05:37 AM
any radiohead fans out there listen to thom's new album?

what do you guys think?

honestly i think its a little less creative than the radiohead stuff, but still... it's thom. but i don't think "the eraser" even holds a candle to "ok computer"

fav track right now: "black swan"

deviljet88
11-07-2006, 12:20 PM
What Radiohead album does it most sound like? Does it have much electronic effects like the albums after OK Computer that sounds... kinda weird but still cool?

calereneau
11-07-2006, 12:27 PM
To me it sounds like a Kid-A/Amnesiac blend. It's almost entirely electronic, aside from the pianos.

Personally, I love it. It's much better than I expected it to be, and I ;ike it better than "Hail to the Thief."

My Review (http://caleistheballs.blogspot.com/2006/07/music-thom-yorke-eraser_10.html)

Jacoby
11-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Black Swan is going to be played at the credits of A Scanner Darkly. Weeee.

I haven't listened to the album yet, but I will.

Leonie
02-09-2006, 05:23 AM
I just ermmm.. got this as an early birthday present, and I'm listening to song #2 now. Unlike most Radiohead albums, this one is immediately catchy. I'm a fan :) Most of the band ones just... take a few listens to really sink in, but I love how this one is slightly more upbeat than most Radiohead stuff (so far. again, song #2). I love the weirdness, I love his voice and I like the electronicsy stuff.