PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone

keira89
10-07-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm new here!:) though I like Keira for a long time! my name is Maria and I'm 17!

Renegade
10-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Welcome Maria!

keira89
10-07-2006, 05:31 PM
hello!:)
you like Stewie???:icon_surp me too!;)

mehrdad368
10-07-2006, 06:05 PM
welcome Maria.Hope you to enjoy here.

keira89
10-07-2006, 08:04 PM

Hazzle
10-07-2006, 10:44 PM
Fuck off with your Keira-name posting-in-orange-so-people-can-hardly-read.

acliff
10-07-2006, 10:51 PM

My my, not a welcoming presence are you?

Hazzle
10-07-2006, 10:55 PM
I'm being very welcoming.

Digital_Ice
11-07-2006, 01:01 AM
hreh, well erm... yes... err... hi?

runangl
11-07-2006, 01:20 AM
lo there! welcome to the forums =D

don't mind haz... he treats most everyone like crap. =D

(i love you haz, don't hate me :err: hreh)

Hazzle
11-07-2006, 09:18 AM
Heh. I could never hate you Cara. You're old-school.

deviljet88
11-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Sweet, it matches my avatar :O

Anyway, welcome Marie ^^

keira89
11-07-2006, 07:05 PM
do you have a reading problem? I suggest you buy some glasses and some manners as well!

keira89
11-07-2006, 07:09 PM
thanks to everyone else!

Mandy
11-07-2006, 07:09 PM
Ho ho! Just for that, I'm going to welcome you.

So...Welcome.

keira89
11-07-2006, 07:11 PM
just for what?:icon_err: and thanks:)

Hazzle
11-07-2006, 11:27 PM
do you have a reading problem? I suggest you buy some glasses and some manners as well!

Your idiot teenyboppy use of orange on white is to blame. Only retards use coloured text as their standard font on a forum when it's widely known that black on white is the easiest to read.

I suggest you shut the fuck up. Especially as you've as good as admitted I was right by changing to black on white. And your Keira-name is still a good enough reason to mock the sheer vacuum that passes for your brain. Must have taken you all day to come up with the idea to juxtapose Keira with your year of birth.

As for manners, you can take yours and shove them up your cunt.

acliff
11-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Haz I suggest *you* shut the fuck up.

If you have deep rooted penile dysfunction issues, then please release (or not) them somewhere other than the newcomers forum. I would hate to have to ban you for breaching Rule Guideline no. 2.

Casual insulting and swearing is fine in jest, but the frequency and location of your outbursts are becoming distasteful. Just because you're an oldie does not mean you have to bully newcomers into submission. I fucking hate bullies.

Hazzle
12-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Haz I suggest *you* shut the fuck up.

If you have deep rooted penile dysfunction issues, then please release (or not) them somewhere other than the newcomers forum. I would hate to have to ban you for breaching Rule Guideline no. 2.

Casual insulting and swearing is fine in jest, but the frequency and location of your outbursts are becoming distasteful. Just because you're an oldie does not mean you have to bully newcomers into submission. I fucking hate bullies.

I haven't broken Rule number 2. Nor was I bullying anyone. You could ban me but I can't see how you'd justify it, with all due respect.

If someone posts in size 7 in bright red, I'm sure someone would say something. So when someone posted in a colour I could barely read, I said so. I appreciate you're doing your job but I haven't done anything wrong in mentioning that.

My tone or language may not have been to your liking, but there's nothing in the rules about censoring language. The fact it was to a newcomer is irrelevant as she's 17, not 7. Again, had she been, your intervention would be well-timed.

I'd retort to your penile dysfunction remark but you have a modship, and I'm just a humble member. I'm sure the old "Don't argue with the mods" would be trotted out so I'll refrain from doing so and maintain the mature high ground ;)

acliff
12-07-2006, 12:26 AM
I haven't broken Rule number 2. Nor was I bullying anyone. You could ban me but I can't see how you'd justify it, with all due respect.

If someone posts in size 7 in bright red, I'm sure someone would say something. So when someone posted in a colour I could barely read, I said so. I appreciate you're doing your job but I haven't done anything wrong in mentioning that.

My tone or language may not have been to your liking, but there's nothing in the rules about censoring language. The fact it was to a newcomer is irrelevant as she's 17, not 7. Again, had she been, your intervention would be well-timed.

I'd retort to your penile dysfunction remark but you have a modship, and I'm just a humble member. I'm sure the old "Don't argue with the mods" would be trotted out so I'll refrain from doing so and maintain the mature high ground ;)

You merely *mentioned* the bad choice in colour?
I am also referring to the forum in general and your overly agressive posting. I would quote examples, but you know exactly what I mean, you have chosen to ignore them in this thread to make it appear as if I'm being unreasonable.
Firstly, please refrain from using the word 'cunt'. Whereas the word may be very close to your heart, regardless of age, its fairly offensive to the majority of internet readers who haven't been desensitised to it. Secondly, your words and tone feel like abuse to me, especially to people who's only crime it is to say hello. Would you say thats flaming?
Anyone else, I would have banned a long time ago. Bear that in mind.

Hazzle
12-07-2006, 07:40 AM
Borne in mind, and out of respect for you, I'll be sure to avoid the use of such language in the newcomers forum. However I still feel I have to say the following:

1) I never said I "merely" mentioned it, because that would suggest it was an aside, rather than a full-blooded comment.

2) I realise what you're referring to. "Overly" aggressive would be a judgement call. In the main any "aggression" on the forums "in general" (and by that I mean excluding this one) is towards people like Ran, Brad, Jet etc who as you know will take it as a joke. It's always mutual.

3) For every post of abuse you could quote I could find several instances on the other forums where I've been quite nice to new members. Violet for example. Contrast my rude welcome to her (far ruder than this one, not only used the word "cunt" but called her a lesbo) with my general posting in response to her comments elsewhere. I generally respond differently on the other forums to this one.

4) There was no mention of "cunt" nor any real aggression shown by me initially in this thread, was there? "Fuck off" in the initial post was not meant as in "Fuck off and leave". It was meant in the same sense as "WTF is it with the Keira-name and the posting in orange?" Which wouldn't have elicited this response. A slight change in words (let's not forget what the "F" in "WTF" stands for) shouldn't mean the difference between acceptibility and not.

5) The "cunt" response was merely in response to someone being insulting in response to what was not an insulting post. Note I didn't call Keira89 any names in my initial post. That wasn't abuse, merely a statement. Isolate the first post for a moment and you'll see that. Ignoring the fact I do wear glasses, how would Keira89 know that? In lieu of that knowledge, what she said was an (albeit weak) insult and I was therefore not flaming to respond to it with such brutality. Perhaps just overkill ;)

keira89
12-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Your idiot teenyboppy use of orange on white is to blame. Only retards use coloured text as their standard font on a forum when it's widely known that black on white is the easiest to read.

I suggest you shut the fuck up. Especially as you've as good as admitted I was right by changing to black on white. And your Keira-name is still a good enough reason to mock the sheer vacuum that passes for your brain. Must have taken you all day to come up with the idea to juxtapose Keira with your year of birth.

As for manners, you can take yours and shove them up your cunt.

yeah actually it took me a lot of time!
why are ya pissed? I guess you're older than me and you let a 17 year old retarded girl piss you off?
I can use whatever font I like! don't need your permission!

keira89
12-07-2006, 09:56 AM
why is there a problem with my username? are the any 'rules' about it? geee give me a break! and I think someone hasn't fucked for a long time! chill out a bit!

Keira_Rocks7
12-07-2006, 10:16 AM
hello maria :)
bet you know me :D

deviljet88
12-07-2006, 10:16 AM
A slight change in words (let's not forget what the "F" in "WTF" stands for) shouldn't mean the difference between acceptibility and not.

Telling someone you're wanting to fuck and wanting someone to fuck off is entirely different :P

We really ought to have a forum language filter so every time the word 'cunt' is used, it'll say 'yellow daffodils" or something of the sort.

keira89
12-07-2006, 10:18 AM
hello maria :)
bet you know me :D

hey saz! :icon_mrgr of course I do!

kingdumbass
12-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Keira89, I like your username....
Hazzle's just a rude bastard.

Then again, everyone here is pretty rude (myself included).

Welcome to Hell...Er, I mean these forums.

keira89
12-07-2006, 10:37 AM
why are ya all rude here? should I let the beast out of me?:icon_nana

Ranman
12-07-2006, 10:39 AM
No. But you could let your breast out for a while

keira89
12-07-2006, 10:41 AM
are we a bit horny?:icon_lol:

Keira_Rocks7
12-07-2006, 10:47 AM
are we a bit horny?:icon_lol:

:o maria lol

keira89
12-07-2006, 10:49 AM
what?:bump:

Keira_Rocks7
12-07-2006, 10:52 AM
hazzle hunnie!! you are a big fucked up stupid bastard
why dont u go and have some kids with ur mom.. wont that be a better idea!

maria!! watch me ;)

kingdumbass
12-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Heh heh heh heh....

Keira_Rocks7
12-07-2006, 10:59 AM
im kinda experienced lol

keira89
12-07-2006, 11:05 AM
wow sara! you're on fire!

Keira_Rocks7
12-07-2006, 11:07 AM
haha!! you dont kno me maria lol

keira89
12-07-2006, 11:08 AM
yeah not so well but still this is hilarious!:icon_lol:

Keira_Rocks7
12-07-2006, 11:15 AM
not that good
but ey i cn try haha

Ranman
12-07-2006, 11:23 AM
Are you two like Lesbian Lovers?

Keira_Rocks7
12-07-2006, 11:32 AM
no hun!!

we're not LIKE

infact we are lesbian lovers

have fuckin problem bitch

Ranman
12-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Hey no problem, The lesbian does'nt have a better friend than me

( could you send me pix)

Hazzle
12-07-2006, 12:38 PM
hazzle hunnie!! you are a big fucked up stupid bastard
why dont u go and have some kids with ur mom.. wont that be a better idea!

Aww. You know me so well. Apart from the stupid bit because at least I know how to use English. Oh, and I'm smart enough to understand the rules. They're in English you know, so no real excuse. (I get shit for rule number 2 and yet rule number 3 is being entirely overlooked?). Fucked up bastard is spot on though!

I've had kids with my mum. It was fun. How do you think you were born? Since you're the product of incest it's no surprise you're retarded so let me point you in the direction of this:

3. No Netspeak. This means we do not tolerate condensed use of shorthand or abbreviated prose in the style of SMS text messages "wot r u doin m8?" or "1337 sp34k" leet speak. If you are educated enough to use the internet then your ability to write correct English must reflect this.

If you need that broken down it means no "ur", and no "kno". Just two examples.

keira89
12-07-2006, 01:02 PM
ok you know English but not proper English! if that's what English is all about then I'll burn my certificates!

Violet
12-07-2006, 01:32 PM
Whoa, Keira89 - been here 30 seconds, and already sparks are flying! If for no other reason, I welcome you for that.

As for Hazzle - take him with a pinch of salt. It's no coincidence that the word 'Hazzle' rhymes with the word 'hassle'. But don't go purposefully trying to annoy him. That's just mean.

I've
12-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Whoa, Keira89 - been here 30 seconds, and already sparks are flying! If for no other reason, I welcome you for that.

As for Hazzle - take him with a pinch of salt. It's no coincidence that the word 'Hazzle' rhymes with the word 'hassle'. But don't go purposefully trying to annoy him. That's just mean.

I see...And it isn't mean from Hazzle to insult us ? :icon_conf

I think it's quite good and commendable from Keira89 to tell him her fuckin' opinion...

Hazzle
12-07-2006, 02:12 PM
ok you know English but not proper English! if that's what English is all about then I'll burn my certificates!

Swearing's proper English. If your point is that I don't know how to use English without swearing you're sadly mistaken. Knowing how to and choosing to are two very different concepts.

See Violet knows how it is. I am what I am, noone cares what I say.

The German with the weird name is also right. Having the balls to tell me exactly what you think of me will generally earn my respect. Although being able to laugh at yourself will probably earn more respect. If you actually care enough to want it, that is.

keira89
12-07-2006, 03:35 PM
to Violet: I had no intention of pissin him off whatsoever! but his behaviour was not so welcoming!

to Hazzle: well I say my opinion yes! only because I have the right to not just to earn your "respect"!
and I may not know such good English like you, but didn't it occur to you that it's not my mother language???

Keira_Rocks7
12-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Mr. Hazzle >> i talk in whatever way I want :|

so puleez go away

and =O thats pretty interesting!!! and did your children sleep with you too??? Or you didnt have girls? You can still sleep with your boys +rolls eyes+
and if you dont want to sleep with boys, then this time sleep with your granny!!!
+ you are not my 'oh mi mi teacher' :|

Ranman >> Sorry I wouldnt show my pictures online :|
i slept with maria!! sorry!! And I really enjoyed it!! Have a problem?

keira89
12-07-2006, 03:47 PM
yeah no pictures online!

Keira_Rocks7
12-07-2006, 03:51 PM
yeah no pictures online!
oh my dear lesbo 8)

keira89
12-07-2006, 03:53 PM
:icon_date mwah saz

Keira_Rocks7
12-07-2006, 03:58 PM
pml maria

keira89
12-07-2006, 04:01 PM
ok we'll continue our little lesbian chat later! I'm off now!

Keira_Rocks7
12-07-2006, 04:15 PM
bye lesbo mate muah

Digital_Ice
12-07-2006, 05:48 PM

/me refrains from comment.

Hazzle
12-07-2006, 06:11 PM
so puleez go away

"Please" read the rules.

Of course you're free to talk any way you want to...just not on here.

No need to ask me if I slept with my children. Better off asking your brothers and sisters dear. Kids these days, no respect for their parents! I'll let your great grandmother know you said hi when I go round to give her her "exercise". Anything else you want to tell Daddy dear?

Keira89. I didn't criticise your ability to speak English or otherwise. Simply pointed out what the rules are. Netspeak is not allowed. Badly-phrased attempts at proper English, however, are fully encouraged.

Noone expects you to speak perfect English, just not to use textspeak.

keira89
12-07-2006, 07:00 PM
what? I use full words, not short ones! :icon_conf
anyway, this is getting so boring!

Hazzle
12-07-2006, 07:03 PM
I concur.

Just to clear up the confusion though...

My point about textspeak was to your friend, you jumped to her defence, so I clarified.

keira89
12-07-2006, 07:05 PM
ok whatever! but I don't think I said anything about it! read my posts better!

Hazzle
12-07-2006, 07:08 PM
With all due respect, it's a little hard to read this any other way:

keira89
12-07-2006, 07:11 PM
I was talking about the swearing man!
anyway, can we drop the subject? thanks:)

Hazzle
12-07-2006, 07:15 PM
No.

Oh fine...yes. *hmph*

keira89
12-07-2006, 07:17 PM
good! finally:sleep:

Keira_Rocks7
12-07-2006, 09:36 PM
oh maria

+ignores hazzle+

do i have to say sth :|

Digital_Ice
12-07-2006, 09:59 PM
sth? sth? what the hell does sth mean?

Somatotropin?

keira89
13-07-2006, 05:57 AM
it means something!

deviljet88
13-07-2006, 10:00 AM
sth? sth? what the hell does sth mean?

Somatotropin?
And I thought Ice was one of the most knowledgeable geeks on the forum :(

acliff
13-07-2006, 10:15 AM
And I thought Ice was one of the most knowledgeable geeks on the forum :(

I thought it meant 'sound the horn'.
Failing that, 'sexy, that Haz', but I thought it highly unlikely.

Hazzle
13-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Heh Jet. Methinks, and this is just a wild guess, that Ice was having a go at the use of netspeak. What with him being a mod and all, that'd be his job ;)

The fact you even thought it for a second is disturbing Cliff. What were you thinking?! Oh right, you were thinking I was sexy. Stop it, I've told you already, I don't swing that way. I love you AS A FRIEND.

I thought it meant "Suck that, Haz" but I wasn't quite sure what "that" referred to. She might only be "Sara" (heh) on weekends.

Violet
13-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Well well well, things all seemed to get a little heated here for a while! I dread to think what the hell 'sth' means...

To I've: Of course Hazzle is mean as hell, but I doubt there's much anyone can do about that. It can also be quite amusing, so whatever. But you're right about Keira89 - it takes guts (or perhaps stupidity) for a newbie to stand up to a well established member like that, and it's always good to be open and speak your mind, so she's definitely won some respect by that.

To Keira89: Yes, he was unwelcoming. But by the looks of it, that's Hazzle. Well done for keeping your ground though.

Anyway, glad this little mess seems to be cleared up. Once again, welcome Keira89.

Hazzle
13-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Good summary Violet. I like to think of it as quality control.

Anyone scared off by my antics really wouldn't last long around here.

keira89
13-07-2006, 01:41 PM
why would you scare us? just annoy us a bit that's all!

deviljet88
13-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Anyone scared off by my antics really wouldn't last long around here.

That's like a bunch of barbaric raiders forcing villagers to pay them a tribute fee so as to prevent them from razing the entire village to the ground. Rid the raider and there's no problem for the villager.

acliff
13-07-2006, 02:15 PM
That's like a bunch of barbaric raiders forcing villagers to pay them a tribute fee so as to prevent them from razing the entire village to the ground. Rid the raider and there's no problem for the villager.

Haz doesn't strike me as much of a barbaric raider... more of the bitter village idiot who's tasted too much rotten fruit.

Digital_Ice
13-07-2006, 03:28 PM
Heh Jet. Methinks, and this is just a wild guess, that Ice was having a go at the use of netspeak. What with him being a mod and all, that'd be his job ;)

strange, that hazzle. of all people. is the only person that understands me. :icon_err: thats worrying

Hazzle
13-07-2006, 03:37 PM
why would you scare us? just annoy us a bit that's all!

That's the spirit.

And no Jet, no it's not. You act like I'm the only one who likes mocking people around here ;)

The difference is unlike Ran and Cliff, I don't act nice to newcomers and then tear them to pieces later. And speaking of Cliff, I have tasted my own medicine and it is bitter. Please don't mock me anymore. Not sure I can take it :p

Tis Ice. Although it could be because you're a smart man, and the cretins that populate this place wouldn't understand you.

Except me of course because I am teh supah genius.

Keira_Rocks7
13-07-2006, 04:30 PM
teh supah

and you annoy me for my informal english :icon_roll

Hazzle
13-07-2006, 11:24 PM
I see irony escapes your feeble mind. Oh, and it's an inside joke. Which you'd know if you were here for more than 2 seconds before shooting your mouth off.

Stick around bub and perhaps you'll learn a thing or two ;)