PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Keira K....

kingdumbass
06-07-2006, 06:15 AM
Meh....
It's not my place to comment on this shit. I should hold my tongue more.

Cheers!

:icon_guin

deviljet88
06-07-2006, 06:24 AM
To fit in with Hollywood, she needed breasts... Somehow thin with breasts... hm.

runangl
06-07-2006, 06:29 AM
actually... small tits are kinda in.

kingdumbass
06-07-2006, 06:32 AM
She already has breasts....
That's not what I'm talking about. Besides, it's too late for her to do anything about that, anyway.

Swordsman
06-07-2006, 06:41 AM
Are you saying she shouldn't fall into bullshit standards because she really has no reason too? But she might not have a problem if you're saying she does. I'm not too sure if i read it right, i'm feelin' pretty dizzy.

kingdumbass
06-07-2006, 07:10 AM
I'm saying she seems fucked up and unhealthy....
Everyone's noticed.

deviljet88
06-07-2006, 07:14 AM
Taking into account my respect for Keira, I just think she's working harder while eating the same amount as previous. I mean she's released movie after movie over the year...

kingdumbass
06-07-2006, 07:27 AM
Perhaps she would be well-advised to...you know...NOT work so hard for a while, now that she's made it to the top of the game....
She's carved a niche for herself using charisma, charm and, lately, growing talent. That niche isn't going anywhere. I'd hate to see her wind up checking into a hospital with "exhaustion" (the laughable celebrity euphemism for "something embarassing"). Better to just relax.

Renegade
06-07-2006, 08:18 AM
I do agree that she is extremely thin. But I don't think she tries to be skinny in order to fit into Hollywood. I think she's naturally that way, with her diet and all. I do hope she puts on around 10-15 pounds though. She looks like she can slip and break her spine.

Pearl
06-07-2006, 03:09 PM
I think it's the pressure of hollywood. Thin=Success in that buisness, but yet Keira has always been thin, just not bone skinny like we saw at the premiere. And I have never seen her wear a dress like that before. I'm not happy that she chose to do the Jessica Simpson/Lil Kim thing, especially since she doesn't have anything to show off. I really hope she doesn't trade her comfortable clothes and cute dresses for skanky Britney Spears material now.

kingdumbass
07-07-2006, 01:13 AM
She does have something to show off, but her mentally-retarded stylist always dresses her to look like she doesn't....
Keira's perfectly capable of being sexy. But that's neither here nor there.

The point of this thread is that she's not very good at being a celebrity when she TRIES to be good at being a celebrity. It's fuckin' pointless.

Pearl
07-07-2006, 01:24 AM
How exactly do you 'be' a celebrity? I'm confused. (As I always am)

kingdumbass
07-07-2006, 01:30 AM
The glammed-up look, the pout, the hand-on-the-hips posing....
It's all so goddamn fake. People sense it, and it annoys them. That's why everyone's so eager to jump on this anorexia talk, and now Keira has to deal with rampant rumors (another thing she's not good at).

Listen to her radio interviews from earlier in the week. Keira's a cool person. That's all she needs to do -- be herself.

acliff
07-07-2006, 01:38 AM
The glammed-up look, the pout, the hand-on-the-hips posing....
It's all so goddamn fake. People sense it, and it annoys them. That's why everyone's so eager to jump on this anorexia talk, and now Keira has to deal with rampant rumors (another thing she's not good at).

Listen to her radio interviews from earlier in the week. Keira's a cool person. That's all she needs to do -- be herself.

Be who you are, and people will like you? Thats probably the worst saying of them all. That assumes that underneath your image you project, there is a wonderful person just waiting for people to like them. We all know that there are many people for whom this is not the case.

Besides, being nice is great, and people may like you. However, people aren't going to give you a Hollywood salary on that basis alone.

Pearl
07-07-2006, 01:44 AM
You both make good points. And yeah she does try too hard it seems. I've also noticed at the UK premiere, she couldn't seem to get her hands off her hips and had to pose that way in every single snapshot save for the ones where she was hanging off Orlando Bloom.

On another note, I think she's annoyed with the anorexia rumors. I saw the interview where they asked her about it and she was really snippy close to the end of her speech. I don't blame her, if someone asked if I were suffering from a fat disorder I would get pissed too. But it's the life. She'll deal with a lot of the hating.

kingdumbass
07-07-2006, 01:59 AM
Besides, being nice is great, and people may like you. However, people aren't going to give you a Hollywood salary on that basis alone.

Oh really?
Well, she's making huge Hollywood salaries at the moment, but that's not going to last forever, and when it's over, what will she be left with? A whole lot of annoyed people, that's about all.

She has a movie career now; she's got millions of dollars; she's got fans and a name. She's beaten the game already, and doesn't need to try so hard anymore. It's only working against her at this point, and it's hard to imagine that it's worth it in the first place.

Swordsman
07-07-2006, 04:02 AM
I'm starting to think there might be nothing wrong with her. I think she knows if she's falling into what Hollywood wants her to be. I've always assumed she'd be too smart to just cave into it. If she has a problem she probably knows.

Hazzle
07-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Cliff's right (I'm a perfect example of the people of whom he speaks) and you're all wrong. Move along now, nothing to see here.

KeiraZone
09-07-2006, 01:45 PM
What about the breasts and tits? Only the empty-minded American blondies of Hollywood need such things. And I don't want our (British) decent, righteous Keira Knightley to be like one of them. Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan... they all disgust me! You hear! They all disgust me!
---------------
Oh... never had such rough saying since 2005...

Steve84
09-07-2006, 03:01 PM
She doesn't look anorexic, if you know what i mean. she doesn't look that gaunt.

She's very skinny though. but thats the way she's always looked in films, premieres, whatever. Even when she built muscles for king arthur (?)

She just has a small build. well, that's my take on it anyway.

KeiraZone
10-07-2006, 01:56 AM
We absolutely won't want our miss Knightley to be like those Hollywood sickly,empty-minded blondies (I would very like to repeat that phrase) - We just want her to be herself. Though she's still got a shining future ahead, she could still look at the path she's walked through - Pirates Of The Carribean, Domino, King Arthur, Love Actually - all that made her famous, and now a change of appearance? I think our Keira will be smart not to get stuck into the common wave of Hollywood - being her own self is what I (and we) love about her.
Remember, the true beauty lies in the personality and the way you being yourself.

Hazzle
10-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Remember, the true beauty lies in the personality and the way you being yourself.

We don't know squat about her personality. Unless you know her personally?

Being yourself isn't always good. Look at me.

Klown
10-07-2006, 10:34 PM
We don't know squat about her personality. Unless you know her personally?

Being yourself isn't always good. Look at me.'

Hazzle, you're cute. Don't worry about it.

Hazzle
10-07-2006, 10:41 PM
Yes I know. Gorgeous on the outside, hideous on the inside.

KeiraZone
11-07-2006, 02:35 AM
How hideous inside are you, Hazzle? Made me so curious, ha ha.

Pearl
11-07-2006, 03:03 AM
Puppy guts and snails comes to mind.

Hazzle
11-07-2006, 09:21 AM
Pearl's almost right.

I'm as hideous inside as dead kittens and puppies boiled in their own blood.

On the outside I'm fucking stunning. I am the epitome of good looks.

Ranman
11-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Fat, Bald and dickless is considered good looks?

Hazzle
11-07-2006, 12:50 PM
Ask your girlfriend ;)

insomniacs dream
11-07-2006, 05:12 PM
whoa, good one haz