PDA

View Full Version : Engish People...

Bullitt
03-07-2006, 05:45 PM
So do you guys ever see her around or actually gone to the address under the contact info. Where her publist is or whatever? Also where is Middlesex located? Have any of you guys ever met her in real life? Thanks

Mandy
03-07-2006, 05:48 PM
Barrington has met her.

She says hi.

Bullitt
03-07-2006, 05:51 PM
How many times has he met her, I mean is he friends or did he just pass her on the streets of London or something. How long ago, tell Barrinton to respond as well, thanks.

And does Keira actually respond or look here, I mean is the one account BS?

runangl
03-07-2006, 06:23 PM
damn. ya'll are starting to sound like stalkers. chill out man, chances are you'll never meet her, let alone become friends with her. especially because you actually WANT to... if you really indifferent and happened to meet her in a pub and didn't even know who she was you just might be lucky haha

if i were her, i'd be freaked of making friends with some of my fans - no telling what some of them would do.

Bullitt
03-07-2006, 06:39 PM
I know I'll never meet her, that's why I'm asking if other people have, and to see what she's like. Can someone answer my questions, and stop giving me crap about it.

apoggy
03-07-2006, 08:06 PM
How small to people think England, and London for that matter, is?

Ranman
03-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Its just you, baz, ice, cliff, ducks, haz and keira, isnt it?

apoggy
03-07-2006, 08:25 PM
I'm not liking that ratio, though the chances of nailing Keira are infinetely greater than reality.

Hazzle
03-07-2006, 08:30 PM
What Ran said. We've all met Keira. She gave us all lap dances. She says hi.

Fran
03-07-2006, 09:02 PM
I've not met Keira, but I have seen her. She has a flat in Lancaster Gate which is Central London, and I like in Middlesex, in response to your question, Middlesex is outer London kind of.

:)

Bullitt
03-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Is a "flat" an apartment or something like that? A penthouse or something. And is the Richmond they talk of south, but how far away. Because I think I see it on the map, and it seems like it's like a few miles from the inners of London.

Bullitt
03-07-2006, 10:14 PM
How small to people think England, and London for that matter, is?

Wait, what does this mean, I don't understand (I'm from the US) Really I don't understand.

runangl
04-07-2006, 05:50 AM
Is a "flat" an apartment or something like that? A penthouse or something. And is the Richmond they talk of south, but how far away. Because I think I see it on the map, and it seems like it's like a few miles from the inners of London.

yah... a flat is kinda like an apartment.

they call em that all over the place... even in singapore. tho, i guess that's not a stretch as singapore was a colony of g.britain for a while.

Bullitt
04-07-2006, 07:04 PM
but it's probably a really nice apartment, like a penthouse.

Mandy
04-07-2006, 07:06 PM
What an uncultured poof. Have you not seen a map and seen the size of the UK compared to the USA?

Bullitt
04-07-2006, 07:10 PM
What an uncultured poof. Have you not seen a map and seen the size of the UK compared to the USA?

what are you talking about, the UK is an island, I know how small it is, again more...

:icon_spam :icon_spam
I was asking about a flat, not the geographics of the US and UK.
But as usual, just more BS...

Nothing constructive to say...

Mandy
04-07-2006, 07:15 PM
This is what I was referring to.

My posts are no less constructive than yours.

Bullitt
04-07-2006, 07:23 PM
yea I was resonding to his question, by saying I don't understand the question, so I can't answer it, I didn't just cuss him out or say get over it, or some 3rd grade response, bitch.

Mandy
04-07-2006, 07:26 PM
I didn't just cuss him out or say get over it, or some 3rd grade response, bitch.

You mean like the one you just gave me?

How about this. PM or e-mail whoever claims they met her and let THEM give you a response instead of asking all over the forums.

runangl
04-07-2006, 07:27 PM
yea I was resonding to his question, by saying I don't understand the question, so I can't answer it, I didn't just cuss him out or say get over it, or some 3rd grade response, bitch.

1. you don't need to respond when you don't know the answer. we don't care that you don't know.
2. you did just cuss.
3. you sound just as much like a 3rd grader as anyone.

for your sake, just stop posting for a while. and go slow on the contacting keira thing, once on one thread is plenty.

Bullitt
04-07-2006, 07:32 PM
well my question to ENGLISH people is, what is a flat? What's different about it than an apartment, and not get sidetracked about BS that mandy keeps bringing up to just to fight about.

Ranman
04-07-2006, 07:38 PM
The difference is about 4,000 miles
Its what our English mates say
We use apartment, they say flat

And the Carolina Panthers are a bunch of donkeyfuckers

Mandy
04-07-2006, 07:39 PM
I don't have to be English to know what a flat is. A flat IS an apartment.

Bullitt
04-07-2006, 07:41 PM
The difference is about 4,000 miles
Its what our English mates say
We use apartment, they say flat

ok so it is an apartment, but just what they call it. Like when they say "fancy" and shit like that. I know, its really cool how you can talk to people from the UK and all and hear how they talk. I think it's really cool. That's why I asked.

Thanks for a good answer...

But the Panthers will be going to the playoffs and probably to Miami.

Hell YEA!!:)

Digital_Ice
04-07-2006, 08:21 PM
i call them apartments...

apoggy
04-07-2006, 09:32 PM
I call them Cardboard boxes.

As for my question, I was merely referring to the probability of bumping into 1 particular person. Impossible? No, improbable. ;)

Arbery
04-07-2006, 09:37 PM
...i just always think to myself...maybe oneday! :)

Bullitt
04-07-2006, 09:55 PM
well at least you live on an island with her, I live accross a fucking ocean.

apoggy
04-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Everyone lives on an Island, of sorts, the sea surrounds us all. Yes we happen to dwell on the same chunk of rock, but come on, you seem to be clutching at straws.

I think we all see one of two things in this situation:
1. A full blown addiction, various remedies exist.
2. Annoyingitis, also, various remedies exist.

Arbery
04-07-2006, 09:59 PM
2. Annoyingitis, also, various remedies exist.

Gaffa Tape! Haha

I've
06-07-2006, 07:36 PM
As I told you, I want to move house to London in about 3 years.
But I've got to know some major things by now:

For example:

1.What about the accomodation in London ? (price, cavities, time of abidance etc.)
2.Is the following adress far away from the centre ?

155 Talgarth Road
London W14 9DA
UK

Arbery
06-07-2006, 11:15 PM
london is a very expensive place to live...i don't know any exact costs...but its a lot!

Katielondon
07-07-2006, 01:42 AM
London is a shit place to live, its noisy, polluted,crowded, oh and we have a madman as our mayor, and i live in one of the nice parts, its also incredibly expensive.

I've
07-07-2006, 11:08 AM
I see...hhmm. But I've heard that London should also be a city of different culutres ?! Somehow international ?!

I call upon the London people here, to tell me a bit about the life in London :)...

Violet
07-07-2006, 11:18 AM
I don't live in London, but I go there quite frequently, and I love it. It's not exactly the most beautiful place in the world, but it grungy and real, and makes people feel incredibly free. It maintains a classic stance, but with a youthful vibrance. It's great.

Hazzle
07-07-2006, 04:21 PM
London rocks. Anyone who says otherwise should be shot.

Not beautiful? What the fuck are you guys on? The Gherkin, Tower Bridge, The Eye, The Houses of Parliament...and that's just the touristy-things.

There's the parks, there's the little back streets that most cunts don't go to, the real London that most people don't see because they don't bother looking for it. Best fucking city in the world.

Digital_Ice
07-07-2006, 08:13 PM
don't forget the Papyrus of Ani at the British Museum.

Hazzle
07-07-2006, 11:05 PM
don't forget the Papyrus of Ani at the British Museum.

British Museum is awesome. Although the Imperial War Museum is even fucking cooler. LOVE that place. Seriously, it is just like the dog's bollocks.

Katielondon
08-07-2006, 12:13 AM
well i know i will be glad to move out of London, sure the nightlifes great and shopping is good but having lived here since i can remember i would like to move somwhere less polluted and noisy.

Hazzle
08-07-2006, 12:24 AM
Bah. Damn citiphobes. I love the noise. I like cities. Quiet disurbs me.

Katielondon
08-07-2006, 12:49 AM
Bah. Damn citiphobes. I love the noise. I like cities. Quiet disurbs me.

i dont mind cities just having lived here for so long im bored of it, that and i hate our retarded mayor whos done nothing but ruin london sonce hes been in charge.

Violet
08-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Hmm, I kinda get what you mean. I live in a village - a large modern village, but a village - and would love to live in London because it would be a change from what I'm used to. Also 'cause London rocks. But I don't imagine my self living in London forever - one day I'd want to move on again. And there's something about only being able to go to London every now and then that makes it special. And in reply to the beauty thing, hell London is beautiful - I only meant it isn't all mountains and waterfalls. But it sure damn makes up for that. And the back streets are the best - raw unadulterated beauty. Love it.

Arbery
08-07-2006, 01:36 PM
London rocks. Anyone who says otherwise should be shot.

Not beautiful? What the fuck are you guys on? The Gherkin, Tower Bridge, The Eye, The Houses of Parliament...and that's just the touristy-things.

There's the parks, there's the little back streets that most cunts don't go to, the real London that most people don't see because they don't bother looking for it. Best fucking city in the world.

How amazing is Hyde Park in the summer! :)

Hazzle
08-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Fucking awesome Arbery.

Whilst I see where you're coming from Violet the really odd thing I find about living here is I've lived here for 25 years and yet I haven't even seen a quarter of what I could see. It's a great city and I love it to bits. Has a special spirit.