PDA

View Full Version : He'll Save the Children . . .

Jacoby
02-07-2006, 01:11 AM
But Not the British Children.

Happy Independence time, ye Americans. The fourth is coming up. Beer and Firecrackers.

Check this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc9y5ayeeb4&eurl=) out about George Washington. It's sweet. I promise.

Non-Americans can check it out as well.

hasselbrad
02-07-2006, 03:49 AM
"I heard...like...motherfucker had thirty goddamn dicks!"

Holy shit. I think I pulled something laughing at that.

Jacoby
02-07-2006, 04:15 AM
I like the whole -

"had a pocket full of horses,
fucked the shit out of bears,
threw a knife into heaven,
and could kill with his stare"

part. I laugh everytime.

runangl
02-07-2006, 08:11 AM
"he's cumming, he's cumming, he's cumming"

hahaha... that was the first thing i heard.

how, nice?

Katielondon
02-07-2006, 09:55 AM
i never know wether to celebrate the 4th of july or not :icon_conf

Jacoby
02-07-2006, 01:51 PM
"he's cumming, he's cumming, he's cumming"

hahaha... that was the first thing i heard.

how, nice?

Don't quite know if it's meant in the ejaculation-sense. I thought it was more, he's coming to get his opponents or something.

i never know wether to celebrate the 4th of july or not
Well, if you're in London, try to get your hands on a little personal USA flag, and wave it about in your room for a few moments. Uncle Sam would appreciate that.

Hazzle
02-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Well, if you're in London, try to get your hands on a little personal USA flag, and wave it about in your room for a few moments. Uncle Sam would appreciate that.

She'd get crucified for that. Not by me, I love Americans, but most of this country doesn't. I've often wondered what would happen if I wore a Union Jack suit in America on the 4th of July. Or even just waved a flag. I might try it.

DefyingGravity
02-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Made me laugh hard. Thanks for that. :)

hasselbrad
02-07-2006, 04:43 PM
She'd get crucified for that. Not by me, I love Americans, but most of this country doesn't. I've often wondered what would happen if I wore a Union Jack suit in America on the 4th of July. Or even just waved a flag. I might try it.
Nothing. Most Americans probably would have no idea what the significance was.

Katie...you could always celebrate the fourth as "lopped off the whiney colonies" day.

Don't quite know if it's meant in the ejaculation-sense. I thought it was more, he's coming to get his opponents or something.

With thirty goddamn dicks, the friction caused by the simple act of crossing the room would probably cause at least a little pre-cum action.