PDA

View Full Version : 9 Things I Hate About Everyone.....

Digital_Ice
01-07-2006, 01:59 PM
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

Mandy
01-07-2006, 02:01 PM
So much anger.

Digital_Ice
01-07-2006, 02:04 PM
heh, it was a fwd i recived. i usually delete fwds, but hotmail opened it for me when i deleted the prev message. so anyway. i posted it.

Juliamariskamadadh
01-07-2006, 02:19 PM
LOL Ice!

Mandy
01-07-2006, 02:47 PM
LOL Julia!

deviljet88
01-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Number 9 actually isn't all that stupid since bus stops over here have multiple buses that pass through, so asking about another bus to another route... not all that bad. But yeah, had that chain e-mail before, the "life is short" one is fave.

iximisspiggyixi
01-07-2006, 03:35 PM
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

That one made me laugh.

Cause, um, I kinda do it ALL the time. :icon_err:

Mandy
01-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Mmmm, I kinda want some cake now.

Digital_Ice
01-07-2006, 05:13 PM
mmm cake?

Hazzle
01-07-2006, 08:59 PM
Meh. I just hate everything about everyone.

hasselbrad
01-07-2006, 09:16 PM
Meh. I just hate everything about everyone.
What he said...

...and that stuff was lifted from a comedian. I can't remember who. Sounds like Denis Leary (for the anger) but he's not that good. And, if he did say it, chances are he lifted it from another comedian.
Might've been Bill Hicks.

Digital_Ice
01-07-2006, 09:33 PM
its not bill hicks, i can tell you that much. I am ahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge bill hicks fan.

DefyingGravity
01-07-2006, 09:44 PM
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

Haha. More like, I'm the type of person to get up and manually change the channel while I'm looking for the remote, and then continue looking for the remote after I've changed the channel. :icon_err:

Mandy
01-07-2006, 09:49 PM
The way my cable and cable receiver is set up, I HAVE to have the remote to change the channel. There's no way to change it on the receiver. So yeah, I'm always having to look for the remote.

hasselbrad
01-07-2006, 09:51 PM
its not bill hicks, i can tell you that much. I am ahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge bill hicks fan.
Yeah. I think the use of "sunshine" threw me off 'cause he used that in a bit I saw. Do you have a copy of his Flying Saucer Tour show from Pittsburgh?
Oh God is he phenomenal. The crowd is uptight and not laughing, but he manages to turn the room.

Digital_Ice
01-07-2006, 10:06 PM
nope.

philosophy (cd), one night stand (dvd) totally bill hicks (dvd) shock & awe (cd), relentless (cd), love laughter & truth (cd), Rant in E minor (cd), Live in LA (cd), human fellowship (cd), filling up the hump (cd), dangerous (cd), & chicago 1989 (cd)

allied_assult
04-07-2006, 12:44 AM
haha thise things make me made 2. especially the remote thing

hasselbrad
04-07-2006, 02:39 AM
nope.

philosophy (cd), one night stand (dvd) totally bill hicks (dvd) shock & awe (cd), relentless (cd), love laughter & truth (cd), Rant in E minor (cd), Live in LA (cd), human fellowship (cd), filling up the hump (cd), dangerous (cd), & chicago 1989 (cd)

If I can figure out how to make a copy I could send it to you.

Jacoby
04-07-2006, 02:43 AM
Remotes? I just make my girlfriend change the channel.

She was actually fired from a few jobs because I didn't want to watch what was on the TV.

marine
04-07-2006, 10:42 AM
Remotes? I just make my girlfriend change the channel.

She was actually fired from a few jobs because I didn't want to watch what was on the TV.

and how do you explain that on?

Jacoby
04-07-2006, 06:52 PM
and how do you explain that on?

Well she was at work and I really didn't want to watch another Steven Seagal movie that was playing on TBS, so I made her take her lunch break to come change it, then after her break was over some lame lifetime-like movie came on. And I sure as hell wasn't going to watch that, so she had to take another lunch break. She got fired.

SeattleGirl
10-07-2006, 10:13 AM
quite interesting~ the difference of culture ~