PDA

View Full Version : Models

Juliamariskamadadh
29-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Have you seen this?:http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1993/outlook16lw.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

Mandy
29-06-2006, 09:21 PM
And that's what julia did to the pictures she sent ran.

Juliamariskamadadh
29-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Hear that Mike?

Hazzle
29-06-2006, 11:53 PM
Did it occur to you to post the link outside of the picture? So people don't have to manually type it in?

For those interested:

http://demo.fb.se/e/girlpower/retouch

It's quite informative actually. And what Mandy said.

Julie, we don't need to keep hearing about this fictional "Mike" of yours. We get it, you have a "boyfriend". Locked in your basement, no doubt, to stop him escaping. Just give it a rest.

deviljet88
30-06-2006, 12:50 AM
Oh noes, a stretched forum Haz!

Informative, cool boob editing.

Hazzle
30-06-2006, 02:13 AM
My opposition to that is the same as why we limit avatars to 80 x 80. It keeps the sidebar nice and narrow, so it's tidy. And yet you lot are all perfectly happy with stretching the posts themselves and making threads look hideous.

The limit on avatars was done because of other forums where such limits don't exist, and the place looks like a dump. Ducks posted some links AGES ago and they were HIDEOUS. If we KEEP posting stretched pictures we'll end up looking the same.

Then again, you lot wouldn't know style if it bit you. You all want the forums to go back to the wider view which was so much messier, unless you have a massive monitor like Cliff does :p.

Jacoby
30-06-2006, 05:02 AM
Man, that's awesome. I wish I could make all girls better looking with a click of a button.

Hazzle
30-06-2006, 10:16 AM
Man, that's awesome. I wish I could make all guys better looking with a click of a button.

Fixed.

Juliamariskamadadh
01-07-2006, 12:06 PM
Why on earth do you think i posted this for the girls who are always trying to acheive the perfect body?

Hazzle
01-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Why on earth do you think i posted this for the girls who are always trying to acheive the perfect body?

To show them how to cheat? That's not right!

runangl
01-07-2006, 07:43 PM
plus, if you do that you're just setting yourself up for dissapointment. when a guy actually sees you, you'll just be a fugly b*tch

no bueno.

acliff
01-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Haha Juliamariskamadadh, you just got dissed!

The picture on the front cover isn't even that great anyway. The size of her shoulders in comparison to her waist makes her look strange. And her head looks quite big. If they were going to photoshop, they could have done a better job.

Bearing in mind its a woman's magazine, and they're very experience in photo retouching, its a poor show.

Jacoby
02-07-2006, 03:58 AM
Haha Juliamariskamadadh, you just got dissed!

The picture on the front cover isn't even that great anyway. The size of her shoulders in comparison to her waist makes her look strange. And her head looks quite big. If they were going to photoshop, they could have done a better job.

Bearing in mind its a woman's magazine, and they're very experience in photo retouching, its a poor show.

Trufax. The best photoshopping is that guy who made OJ look like he didn't kill his wife.

Katielondon
02-07-2006, 09:57 AM
what would be the point in making yourself look very different from how you actully are?, seems kind of a waste of time to me.

marine
02-07-2006, 11:33 AM
what would be the point in making yourself look very different from how you actully are?, seems kind of a waste of time to me.

if you are very insecure about the way you look?
Not that I condone it, but it's the society we live in. One of my friend is truly a beautiful girl (and slim) and she's constantly trying to loose 3 kilos nobody can see she has taken. That's life, she dreams of movies and modelling and rules her life according to the criteria magazines dictates.

DefyingGravity
04-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Completely unrelated, but who is that in your icon? Is that Kate Moss?

Why is it that you have a Kate Moss icon if you're against airbrushing, etc? :icon_conf

Juliamariskamadadh
05-07-2006, 01:01 PM
I beleive if your a beauty..your a beauty, if not your not. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and every ethnicity has its own beauty.

DefyingGravity
05-07-2006, 02:15 PM
I beleive if your a beauty..your a beauty, if not your not. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and every ethnicity has its own beauty.

That's fine, but what does that have to do with you having a Kate Moss icon? :icon_err:

Ardnax
05-07-2006, 03:46 PM
I believe she was talking about the topic and not the icon....