PDA

View Full Version : gender of members....

Milly The Fairy
16-07-2004, 03:41 PM
hello! this is my first post but i found this site and thought id discuss this with all of you.
cos the thing is, i'm a teenage bisexual girl.
and i was just wondering if there were any other girls on her cos most seem to be guys.
cos i think keira is really sexy and all but i dont know if any other girls fancy her.
anyways, reply if you want
love amelia

barrington
16-07-2004, 03:46 PM
Hi welcome along...
We have a particularly high female membership on KKW so I've moved this thread to Keira Girls where you'll no doubt find the answer to all your questions.

KeirazBabe
16-07-2004, 03:49 PM
Hey there and welcome!! lol Well i havent been on here much since the forum moved but orginally it had quite a large female gay fan base :D me most probably being the largest bi/lesbian leader mwahahaha :D hehe so don't worry you should feel right at home here and as always- if you ever want anyone to chat to about your sexuality etc im always here as the 'online counsellor' lol

xXx

hasselbrad
16-07-2004, 04:26 PM
...trapped in a man's body. **rimshot**
Boo...hiss. :D

Julespaxton
16-07-2004, 04:47 PM
girl, bi woot

keira loves lipgloss
16-07-2004, 05:01 PM
you go girl!

Julespaxton
16-07-2004, 05:11 PM
^ spammer?>

Ardnax
16-07-2004, 05:15 PM
yeah, as you probably know I'm a girl and I'm bisexuall.

keira loves lipgloss
16-07-2004, 05:32 PM
^ spammer?>am not well i spose i am a little

Julespaxton
16-07-2004, 05:38 PM
once again. please dont spam.

KeirazBabe
16-07-2004, 05:40 PM
girl, bi woot

Haha *woot* *high 5* :P

Hey there Ardnax! Dont think weve spoken before?

xXx

Ardnax
16-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Haha *woot* *high 5* :P

Hey there Ardnax! Dont think weve spoken before?

xXx
No, I don't think so anyway. Hi to you Keirazbabe!

KeirazBabe
16-07-2004, 06:03 PM
No, I don't think so anyway. Hi to you Keirazbabe!

Tee hee call me Meg* ;) Were do you live/age?

xXx

Julespaxton
16-07-2004, 06:45 PM
ehem...poke poke. stay on topic luv.

KeirazBabe
16-07-2004, 07:14 PM
ehem...poke poke. stay on topic luv.
*poke back*.. What is the topic exactly? :p

xXx

barrington
16-07-2004, 07:23 PM
I think we can let it run free in this instance, everyone's playing nicely. :)

Ardnax
16-07-2004, 08:52 PM
Tee hee call me Meg* ;) Were do you live/age?

xXx
I live in Sweden, my name is Alexandra and I'm going to be 15 soon.

Sarah
16-07-2004, 09:00 PM
Well I'm female and straight as can be. Although it does take quite a bit of convincing to people, as they think I'm a lesbian because I admire Keira. But it doesn't bother me, anyway.

Ardnax
16-07-2004, 09:12 PM
I haven't told my family that I'm bi yet, how shall I tell them? I have no idea.

gracie
16-07-2004, 10:43 PM
i say dont bother telling parents till u know if ur staying a lesbian. why bother switching it up. it only confuses and exposes u to later ridicule if u bring home the man u want to marry and theyre like haha remeber her fag phase. yeah...thats my theory. besides best to keep the options open. some of my friends know tho thats comfortable. oh right im 18 (not 42 as some idiotic irc users seem to believe) and a bisexual girl.

Pygmalion
17-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Girl, 17, les/bi. Not sure yet which one

KeirazBabe
17-07-2004, 11:36 AM
I agree with Gracie Alexandra.. im not saying exactly hide it from your parents but there is honestly no reason for them to know at this stage.. your only (near) 15 so you cant even get married or whatever so it really shouldnt have to trouble your parents.. in all fantasy the only time i wanted to come out to my parents was when i found my self in a stable relationship with a girl.. however that didnt go to plan and my mother outted me.. im sure the oldies here will member those state of affairs.. (wasnt a fun time to say the least)are your parents homohphobic alexandra?

Girl, 17, les/bi. Not sure yet which one

Tee hee same here erin!

xXx

Glare
17-07-2004, 11:52 AM
female here.

KeirazBabe
17-07-2004, 04:48 PM
female here.
Ah yesch.. be it a female forum hehe ;)

xXx

Julespaxton
17-07-2004, 07:12 PM
Pardon me princess, but did that drivel have anything to do with anything in this thread, or otherwise? Didn't think so.

Ardnax
17-07-2004, 07:15 PM
My parents is a bit homophobic yeah, I don't think I will tell them yet but I'm really inlove with this girl and I just thought they mite be a little suspicious when I talk about her all the time. I just can't stop talking about her!

KeirazBabe
18-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Lmao..er..princess? what & who were you going on about? *blinks* did i miss a convo :s

Aww bless ye alexandra whos this girl?

xXx

Ardnax
18-07-2004, 01:28 PM
It's actually some one I never have met in person, we met at msn.

KeirazBabe
18-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Ooh okies fair enough! :) Im guessing shes not straight?

xXx

Ardnax
18-07-2004, 01:33 PM
That's the problem, I don't know. :(

KeirazBabe
18-07-2004, 01:36 PM
Ah..well does it seem plausible you will ever meet?

xXx

Ardnax
18-07-2004, 01:37 PM
Yeah, maybe, I don't know.

Pygmalion
23-07-2004, 09:54 AM
On the issue of coming out...
A friend of mine said she'd give me $50 if, when I came out, I hid in my cupboard and then "came out of the closet" tee hee hoddle har...Suffice to say I DIDN'T do that. Specially when she added that for every day I waited a dollar would be taken off...
My experience of "coming out" was, from what I've heard of other people's, fairly run-of-the-mill:
I'd been dating my gf for about 4 weeks, and my parent scouldn't HELP but notice the number of times I could be found on the phone to her and going to her house and stuff, since as far as they knew I'd never been friends with her BEFORE...
First they asked if I was doing drugs, so when I told them we were just dating it was a relief haha.

KeirazBabe
23-07-2004, 11:02 AM
On the issue of coming out...
A friend of mine said she'd give me $50 if, when I came out, I hid in my cupboard and then "came out of the closet" tee hee hoddle har...Suffice to say I DIDN'T do that. Specially when she added that for every day I waited a dollar would be taken off...
My experience of "coming out" was, from what I've heard of other people's, fairly run-of-the-mill:
I'd been dating my gf for about 4 weeks, and my parent scouldn't HELP but notice the number of times I could be found on the phone to her and going to her house and stuff, since as far as they knew I'd never been friends with her BEFORE...
First they asked if I was doing drugs, so when I told them we were just dating it was a relief haha.

Lmfao at "coming out of the cloest" ooh i loves it! tee hee :D ooh wow werent you lucky with coming out lol.. thats quite funny to think it was a relief ;) hha! loves it :p

Btw you got any pics of you hun?

xXx

Pygmalion
23-07-2004, 11:41 PM
Well yes as a matter of fact I do, but its on another computer which I won't have access to till monday. ..so you'll just have to wait :P

wintergoddess
26-07-2004, 11:09 AM
Not bi nor lebian, but I do admit that I would shag Keira. She's hot, why not

havoc
29-07-2004, 09:12 AM
Hey all.
I'm a lesbian! Yay for gay!
I live in Auckland, New Zealand, I'm 19, and in a stable relationship with the love of my life.
Don't tell her I'm on a Keira fansite...yikes.

:female::female:

KeirazBabe
29-07-2004, 11:25 AM
Hey all.
I'm a lesbian! Yay for gay!
I live in Auckland, New Zealand, I'm 19, and in a stable relationship with the love of my life.
Don't tell her I'm on a Keira fansite...yikes.

:female::female:

Lmfao love the "yay for gay".. aww wow thats so cute.. im glad youve found the 'love of your life'.. aww *wipes tear* lol.. got any piccies of you? welcome btw! :D

xXx

havoc
29-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Lmfao love the "yay for gay".. aww wow thats so cute.. im glad youve found the 'love of your life'.. aww *wipes tear* lol.. got any piccies of you? welcome btw! :D

xXx

Thanks for the welcome Meg :) Much appreciated!
Meg found it, but for everyone else who gives a tiddly, pic is up on "Female Members Pic Board".
Well...duh? :icon_mod:

KeirazBabe
29-07-2004, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the welcome Meg :) Much appreciated!
Meg found it, but for everyone else who gives a tiddly, pic is up on "Female Members Pic Board".
Well...duh? :icon_mod:
Welcome :d whats yyour name btw? Great to see more sexualities joining the forum ;) lol So how long you been with Katy? (sorry..nosy me :p)

XXx

havoc
29-07-2004, 12:05 PM
Sorry! How RUDE of me! :icon_redf
My name is Liv, nice to meet you.
We've been together very nearly three years. Three happy, up & down, interesting, fun, years.
No, nosey is fine...what's your status?