PDA

View Full Version : thin!

uniquesox
24-06-2006, 09:50 PM
i love keira, but when i saw pictures of her at the oscars, i was worried about her (especially her face) looking too thin. Keira has always been my fave actress. i hope she doesn't get too thin... she looks perfect the way she is.

Mandy
24-06-2006, 10:12 PM
There's an entire Oscar thread I'm sure you could've posted in about this. Nice Job.

kingdumbass
27-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Oh, shut up, Mandy....
And I never thought I would say this, but I think the girl has gotten a bit too thin, as well. She looked really great in those beach pics with Rupert Friend -- what happened to THAT? And where's that sweet behind we saw at the Domino premiere?

Then again, what do I know? She looks radically different almost every time I see her. This could just be her natural tendency to shapeshift.

Digital_Ice
27-06-2006, 10:43 AM
Oh, shut up, Mandy....

wtf? she's right!?

kingdumbass
27-06-2006, 10:46 AM
The point of this thread is not to discuss the Oscars....
The OP merely mentioned the Oscars in order to illustrate her main point.

And I was in the mood to tell someone to shut up. Mandy just happened to be there.

Hazzle
27-06-2006, 01:24 PM
wtf? she's right!?

Actually he is. I mean everyone slates me for having a go at the noobs, but everyone also knows it's done in good spirits. This post had NOTHING to do with the Oscars, it was just an illustration of the point. Instead Mandy's post will probably ensure that noob doesn't post again.

Sorry but Dumbass is right on this one.

Juliamariskamadadh
27-06-2006, 06:24 PM
I was watching the Tyra show (don't ask me why) and she said when celebs start looking like just skin and bones, then it's time to worry.

runangl
27-06-2006, 06:29 PM
its actually pretty sad when people start to think they need to have zero anything on their bodies. i mean come on, it'd be horrible to bang a girl who's nothing but skin and bones. no cushion.

the question is, how far is too far? i honestly think she was too thin in BILB. but maybe thats just me?

Juliamariskamadadh
27-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Just you.

mehrdad368
27-06-2006, 07:07 PM
I think thin girls are more beautiful anyway keira isn't as thin as you think.

SimplyKnightley
29-06-2006, 08:59 AM
keira's got meat on her lower half. at least she ain't anorexic-looking like nicole richie.

Hazzle
29-06-2006, 09:22 AM
keira's got meat on her lower half. at least she ain't anorexic-looking like nicole richie.

Which is important because like Runangl said, you need a little cushion.

Katielondon
29-06-2006, 07:07 PM
i think Keiras just right, if she gets too thinlet her worry about it not anyone else, i get annoyed if someone tells me i look too thin, its really annoying, if her healths fine and she looks healthy then whats the problem?

Fran
29-06-2006, 07:11 PM
How much do you reckon she weighs?

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Katielondon
29-06-2006, 09:16 PM
How much do you reckon she weighs?

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

i would say 100 lbs ish

acliff
29-06-2006, 10:36 PM
100lb is probably right, and is very light.
My sister is slim and 5 inches shorter than Keira, but 99lb.

I think if I say Keira looks delicate, noone would disagree.

kingdumbass
01-07-2006, 08:15 AM
Well, the general reaction to her appearance at the Pirates 2 premiere has been along the lines of, "She's shockingly thin!"....
Yes, she's always been skinny, and people have always remarked on it; but the reaction in virtually all circles to those PREMIERE pics has been far more severe than usual. People in various forums are saying now with confidence that the chick is...(whisper)..."The A Word". It very well could have just been the choice of dress; who am I to say? I just hope that IF she does have a problem, she deals with it QUIETLY, like a professional. Imagine how degrading and annoying it would be to read a magazine with her talking about her "struggle". Save that shit for idiots like Teri Hatcher and Lindsay Lohan. There are certain boundaries you just don't cross, unless you want to give up your privacy completely.

BLAH, says I!

Arbery
01-07-2006, 10:22 AM
shes a clever girl, she'll know if shes doing something wrong...and put it right soon and quickly!

kingdumbass
04-07-2006, 12:17 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds34582.html

Knightley denies extreme weight loss

Tuesday, July 4 2006, 11:41 BST - by Susanna Regan (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds34582.html#)

Actress Keira Knightley has attempted to allay fears that she has bowed to Hollywood pressures to become unnaturally skinny.

The star attended the European premiere of new film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest in a revealing gold Gucci dress, prompting fans to worry about her diminishing proportions.

However, Knightley told The Times: "Whatever people say about my weight they are all wrong."

"Hollywood is all about the way you look and I don't think that's the healthy thing for anyone. But if you're strong and comfortable with yourself then you're going to be fine," she added.

-------------------------------------------------

And here's more:
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,23569-2255070,00.html

----------------------------------------------------
"If you're strong and comfortable with yourself then you're going to be fine,"

Now, if that really IS your attitude, Keira, then you totally have my support. Of course, if it really isn't, then...you know....

You know know what I mean.

gotasmoke
04-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Now, if that really IS your attitude, Keira, then you totally have my support. Of course, if it really isn't, then...you know....

You know know what I mean.

I agree. Her weight has changed recently but it's not as bad as people think. She doesnt look sick or unhealthy.

deviljet88
05-07-2006, 01:44 PM
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/07/05/keira_narrowweb__300x587,0.jpg

Hm... thin or angle.

calereneau
05-07-2006, 03:03 PM
I've seen all the pictures from that premiere and she looks really unhealthy. I mean, she has always been skinny, but I just hope something isn't up. I highly doubt that it is though. She seems to be a pretty confident girl with a good head on her shoulders. She's smarter than that. </mythoughts>

acliff
05-07-2006, 06:11 PM
shes a clever girl, she'll know if shes doing something wrong...and put it right soon and quickly!

Smart people generally seem to have more problems. Or at least have the capacity to acknowledge and vocalise them.

On the other hand having lots of problems don't make you smart. Sorry Haz.

Pearl
05-07-2006, 09:10 PM
It could be a lot of things. Stress, problems in the family, etc. I mean she's always been naturally thin but when I saw her in the gold dress I was just shocked. I thought of Mary Kate (or was it Ashley?) Oslen when she arrived on the scene with her ribs sticking out like Keira's did and I predicted it could be nothing but bad for her reputation in the public eye. Women these days want actresses who aren't afraid to be full size not ones that appear they have caved into the eating disorders of hollywood. Not saying Keira has, but it appears so. As fans, we know this isn't true, but the media loves to feed anything juicy like this to the public who doesn't know her any better. And especially since Keira is the 'good girl' of hollywood these days who hasn't even made a scene in a bar or had an unpaid parking ticket to speak of, the Star magazines will be ALL OVER this.

Poor Keira...she really has to steer clear of those all too revealing dresses.

Hazzle
05-07-2006, 10:21 PM
On the other hand having lots of problems don't make you smart. Sorry Haz.

Good thing I was smart first and had problems afterwards then, isn't it?

swansonben
06-07-2006, 02:21 PM
we dont really know anything so we cant really judge. I dont think she has any problems. Keria is awsome and I hope shes okay.

Katielondon
07-07-2006, 01:56 AM
i think everyone shouldnt over react and start criticising her, i hate been told i look thin by a few people imagine how she will fel with the whole world criticising her like that?

Pearl
07-07-2006, 02:00 AM
Well that's part of being a celebrity. Being one means you'll get critisized by millions of people who don't know you and probably never will.

Kelsey
07-07-2006, 04:47 AM
Thinner is better.

Not that it matters for her anyways. There is a very thin line between too skinny and too fat when you're a well known person. For every person who declares her too skinny, there will be someone else, probably a producer or director, who says she can do okay losing a few.

Hazzle
07-07-2006, 04:08 PM
It's a sick sick world but Kelsey's right. Cunts.

She's still too thin and my opinion matters most :D

seventhson
09-07-2006, 03:06 AM
I just saw a discussion on one of those TV entertainment shows, maybe on the E! channel about the most beautiful people in the entertainment business and they questioned if Keira had an eating disorder...anorexia, bulemia, etc... I don't trust those types of TV programs/channels as they promote sensationalism & BS.
I hope Keira is feeling well: physically, emotionally, self-image, etc. I will say a little prayer for her wellness.
People, especially the media put too much emphasis on weight. Someone gains or drops a few pounds & they blow it out of proportion... who gives a rat's ass about what the media thinks as long as Keira is healthy, feels well and is happy with how she sees herself. I love the way she looks and hope that she is well & happy.
Peace,
(-: SeventhSon :-)

kingdumbass
09-07-2006, 04:49 AM
It disappoints me to watch her burn out so quickly....
IF that's what's happening. I can't tell. What the fuck do I know, really? I keep wavering. For instance, I just watched Bend it Like Beckham, and she appears to have basically the same body as back then.

And in some of those premiere pics, she actually looks pretty sexy (in the few where she's not doing that pose).

Then there's that quote she made -- "If you're comfortable with yourself, you'll be fine." A VERY good attitude for Keira to have, and I guess we'll see pretty soon how well she maintains it in the face of people jumping all over her ass.

Like I said before, "Oh, Keira K....."

KeiraZone
10-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Being skinny's not a problem, the problem is that she could keep up for her whole future. It's fine. I like thin women.

Hazzle
10-07-2006, 03:18 PM
For instance, I just watched Bend it Like Beckham, and she appears to have basically the same body as back then.

Difference is she was exercising hard then to train for the film. Big difference here.

Plus I think she's skinnier now than she was then.

Steve84
10-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Anorexic or not, she's way too thin

keira89
10-07-2006, 04:51 PM
I think she's thin too, but not anorexic! :icon_conf