PDA

View Full Version : Summon The Kraken!

Sundance
20-06-2006, 07:59 PM
I'm sure we've all seen trailers or clips for the upcoming movie. I was curious to know what is the ONE thing about "Dead Man's Chest" you'll be looking forward to most.

This KRAKEN creature sounds pretty interesting to me.

Jacoby
20-06-2006, 10:27 PM
I feel ashamed that because of RPG videogames, I know what the Kraken will look like/be based on.

Should be cool for the movie though.

I'm most excited for the sex scenes. Oh wait, that's only in the DVD extras. The behind the scene footage. It's Orlando and every guy working on the film. So I guess I'm not excited for the sex scenes. I just lied to you.

Hazzle
21-06-2006, 10:51 AM
I'm most excited for the sex scenes. Oh wait, that's only in the DVD extras. The behind the scene footage. It's Orlando and every guy working on the film. So I guess I'm not excited for the sex scenes. I just lied to you.

Big heh.

Sundance
21-06-2006, 04:31 PM
I just lied to you.

You just waffled my question, too. But it was an amusing waffle.

Pearl
05-07-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm just looking forward to see Jack and Will back. Elizabeth wasn't a character I actually like, Keira played her well and all, but I just didn't like who she was. I'm also looking forward to seeing Will as a pirate, and Jacks over all sillyness will just be great. Especially now when I need a good laugh.

frodo1511
06-07-2006, 05:40 AM
I want to see the Rum...

Leah
28-08-2006, 10:32 PM
I don't like elizabeth much either....sometimes I do sometimes I don't. She seems really PMS and that just annoys me. Like wtf? Why cuff a friend to a boat? I would weather the waters to save him.

Pearl
10-09-2006, 02:08 AM
I know. I feel the same. If you honestly care for someone, you wouldn't do that to them.

Though the first time I saw the movie I somewhat liked her, after seeing it again I dislike her a bit more. She went from PMSing (like you said) to sweet and innocent to ass kicking pirate and back again in a circle for the entire movie! Though she had some funny scenes, she just began to annoy me even more than in the first movie. I'm sorry but you're either a badass or you're sweet and innocent, being both is a bad mix and will most likely piss people off. (Like me)

And once again I'm sorry but the people who actually liked her character either are desperate Keira fans or like that typical romance novel heroine garbage.

Leonie
10-09-2006, 02:21 AM
I thought the character of Elizabeth was ruined when she SPOILER

handcuffed Deppsy to the boat. It wasn't in line with what Elizabeth would do - not the Elizabeth we were first acquainted with anyway. Credibility < 1

Pearl
10-09-2006, 02:52 AM
***SPOILER***

Oh please...that was all done so Keira could have a reason to kiss Johnny. It was such a fanservice I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I saw that kiss scene.

It was rumored that Depp had to be persuaded to kiss her because he felt so uncomfortable doing it. Seeing as how Keira was 21 and he's in his fourties...also he said that he knew her when she was 17 so it made it even more awkward for him.

Mandy
10-09-2006, 02:58 AM
Had no idea there was a kiss....w.t.f.

Pearl
10-09-2006, 03:01 AM
Yeah, I'm gonna spoiler warn that...like now.

Mandy
10-09-2006, 03:06 AM
lmao, nice job!

Bianca
07-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Maybe she tied Jack to the boat to resist temptation from her path in the movie. Could be a suggestion. You know she did not want to do it because she ad emotion in her eyes.

NickG
07-01-2007, 12:35 PM
You cud tell she was struggling with herself. She wanted to live but i think her fellings towards jack are also very strong. Also, how do you create your own discussions