PDA

View Full Version : Premieres discussion

KnightleyNews
16-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Here is the official press release for the US premiere:

===============================
World Premiere of Walt Disney Pictures' PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST at Disneyland in Anaheim, California

NEW YORK, June 16 /PRNewswire/ --

WHO: From the film - Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Naomie Harris, Stellan Skarsgard, Bill Nighy, Tom Hollander, Kevin McNally, Lee Arenberg, Mackenzie Crook, Martin Klebba, producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Gore Verbinski. Other guests include - Cuba Gooding Jr., Christina Applegate, Rachel Bilson, James Cameron, Kristin Cavalleri, Michelle Trachtenberg, Blink 182's Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker, Shanna Moakler, Jennifer Love Hewitt, James Denton, Matt Leinart, Jane Russell, Andy Samberg, Jon Voight, Tony Shalhoub, Jane Kaczmarek, Bradley Whitford, Lynda Carter, Melinda Clarke, Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peete, Dennis Rodman, Erik Estrada, Billy Ray Cyrus, "Dancing with the Stars" Stacy Keibler, Lisa Rinna, Louis van Amstel, Tia Carrere, and Cheryl Burke, Harry Hamlin, Olympian Chad Hedrick, Cal Ripken, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Dylan and Cole Sprouse, Kyle Massey, Simon Wakelin, X Atencio, "Cheetah Girls" Kiely Williams and Adrienne Bailon, Chris Harrison, "Disney's High School Musical" stars Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens.

WHAT: World Premiere of Walt Disney Pictures', in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Films, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST at Disneyland in Anaheim, California.

WHEN: Saturday, June 24, 2006

WHERE: DISNEYLAND Press Arrivals: 3:00 PM Red Carpet on Main Street USA Talent Arrivals: 5:00 - 6:00 PM 1313 South Harbor Boulevard Anaheim, CA 28027

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST is rated PG-13 and opens July 7, 2006.

=============================

Paul

hasselbrad
16-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Dylan and Cole Sprouse

As if my daughter isn't already excited enough about this movie.

Renegade
24-06-2006, 12:12 AM
My high school had our gradnite at Disneyland today (12-5AM) and the crew was setting up for the premiere tomorrow. Damn. A day away from Ms. Knightley. That's the closest I'll ever get.

Digital_Ice
24-06-2006, 06:24 AM
hreh, while atonement is filming. I'm only a 40 minute car journey away! :p

Richard
26-06-2006, 01:25 AM
They had the premiere last night at Disneyland. I went to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago, and Ren, that was probably the closest I'LL ever get to Keira. She walked down Main Street and everything. I also watched some of the live webcast MSN had for viewers online last night. I tuned in around 8:00PM and just in time, too, they were interviewing Keira. She was so near I tried to reach out and grab her. She was about 30 minutes away from me...it was so cool. Do I sound obsessed? Don't worry, I'm not. Just excited.

Mandy
26-06-2006, 01:51 AM
"She was so near I tried to reach out and grab her."

Yeah I'd say that sounds a little obsessive. heh.

Sundance
26-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Presenting, the MESSY-HAIRED Keira Knightley...

Digital_Ice
26-06-2006, 07:46 PM
?????

edit: aha, a picture has arrived. :p

Mandy
26-06-2006, 07:50 PM
You suck at finding the right forum to post shit in.

Sundance
26-06-2006, 07:52 PM
You suck at finding the right forum to post shit in.

I love you, too.

Hazzle
26-06-2006, 08:22 PM
She also looks hideous in that picture.

Sundance
26-06-2006, 08:51 PM
For that, your future wife just left you for a mouse.

Hazzle
26-06-2006, 10:22 PM
She looks like she's auditioning to be one of the dead pirates.

Anyway, my new future wife is Keeley Hazell. She doesn't even need to change her name.

DanMan
27-06-2006, 12:17 AM
erm or Ophelia maybe...already prepared with her burial dress?

Actually, I like the dress. Both those shots are after her doo got messed up.
Mickey must have gotten a bit to happy to see her :icon_err:

Hazzle
27-06-2006, 12:34 AM
erm or Ophelia maybe...already prepared with her burial dress?

Actually, I like the dress. Both those shots are after her doo got messed up.
Mickey must have gotten a bit to happy to see her :icon_err:

Hence the baggy pants.

Swordsman
27-06-2006, 01:37 AM
She looks beat as hell in those pictures. Her hair reminds me of mine in the sixth grade. I looked stupid.

Sundance
27-06-2006, 03:44 AM
She doesn't even need to change her name.

If she knew you had her name, I bet she would.

I looked stupid.

I bet you did.

kingdumbass
27-06-2006, 04:18 AM
I do not understand the reaction from you butt plugs to the premiere pics....
Aside from being a little too thin, I think she looks great.

Hazzle
27-06-2006, 01:04 PM
I do not understand the reaction from you butt plugs to the premiere pics....
Aside from being a little too thin, I think she looks great.

The makeup dude, the makeup.

If she knew you had her name, I bet she would.

Yes, yes she would. Slight spelling mistake you see. She'd be Mrs Hazzle.

blahblahbubbles
27-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Maybe just me... but she's a bit pale to be wearin white ...

oh well

kingdumbass
29-06-2006, 04:52 AM
OK, Hazzle....
After re-evaluating the premiere pics, I think you may have a point.

Looks to me like the chick needs a vacation. You know -- spend a week alone on a beach. Relax. Read a book. No phones or internet. Sleep late every day. Chill out. Oh, and eat. A lot.

Actually, I think I could use that almost as bad as her. Fuckin' stress, man. It's a bitch.

blahblahbubbles
29-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Looks to me like the chick needs a vacation. You know -- spend a week alone on a beach. Relax. Read a book. No phones or internet. Sleep late every day. Chill out. Oh, and eat. A lot.

Actually, I think I could use that almost as bad as her. Fuckin' stress, man. It's a bitch.

I'm sure we all need that...

Hazzle
29-06-2006, 04:12 PM
I'm sure we all need that...

You need a permanent one...

Pearl
05-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Maybe it was just (most likely just me) but I didn't like her look at either of the premieres. Especially the UK one.

Hazzle
05-07-2006, 09:37 PM
It's not just you.