PDA

View Full Version : Heyyy

GoPre
14-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Yea, so I stumbled onto this site and it looks pretty rad so far. Cheers.

Foeni
14-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Heyyy.

Digital_Ice
14-06-2006, 06:16 PM
Ice greets.

Hazzle
14-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Fresh meat! :icon_eplu

Welcome to KKW, you cunt.

Your fee for membership is £25.00. Cheques to be made payable to Hazzle. Payment to be made within 28 working days. Your membership is at risk if you do not keep up repayments and regularly kiss up.

GoPre
14-06-2006, 11:15 PM
25? Just tell your mom she doesnt have to pay me for tonight and we'll call it a deal.

barrington
14-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Hreh. Looks like you'll be right at home here.

jackenton
15-06-2006, 12:10 AM
Welcome!

Hazzle
15-06-2006, 07:21 AM
Heh. What Baz said. Make sure you get your arse onto IRC regularly, we could do with funny people on there.

Welcome once again. You're still a cunt though.

once_dreaded
15-06-2006, 07:41 AM
Hello new person, have some badger bisquits and pink lemonade. Join the fun and give Haz just as much as he gives you, you'll fit in quite nicely.

devine kk
15-06-2006, 07:43 AM
welcome and enjoy.

Cunt is a bit harsh for some one you dont know, or is it beacuse he sleeps with your mother. MILF

Hazzle
15-06-2006, 07:51 AM
Meh, why would I hate him for sleeping with my mother? If she's fucking paying him I should hope she gets her money's worth.

Cunt's not harsh you big cunt.

deviljet88
15-06-2006, 09:14 AM
Mum jokes? Ooh lah. Welcome to KKW anyway.

devine kk
15-06-2006, 11:51 AM
keeps you in pocket money then

Gallopin' Gaucho
15-06-2006, 06:03 PM
"give Haz just as much as he gives you"

Yeah, until his trick ass friends or the admins think you're giving it to him too much. Then they go running for the ban button.

Hazzle
15-06-2006, 06:28 PM
"give Haz just as much as he gives you"

Yeah, until his trick ass friends or the admins think you're giving it to him too much.

Hah. You do realise I never once asked for your arse to be banned? I was enjoying having fun with you. I didn't call in any favours, because I can handle my own shit and I trust the admins/mods to do their jobs as professionals, not friends of mine.

Dude you didn't even scratch the surface. If you bothered to check back you'd realise I've been here 3 years and in that time Cliff, Ducky and many others have dished out far worse than your feeble mind could handle. It wasn't me that ran away crying from the Shoutbox last night or deleted all my shouts because I made myself look like an idiot.

Then they go running for the ban button.

You were banned for breaking the rules. Nothing to do with picking on me. As you notice, Baz quite likes the fact that this new cunt had a pop back, and actually, so do I, as what he had to say was actually a good comeback. Yours just sucked. Overuse of smileys indicates a lack of intelligence which would explain why you struggled so badly and he didn't. I've told you before, I appreciate your brain's rusty from a lack of use but try exercising it before posting a reply.

None of the admins feel I need protecting, if anything, they'd be keen to protect you fragile little newbies from me. But you were banned for being a knob, an all-round insult to human genetic material. You're the poster child for why cousins shouldn't sleep together. Now scuttle off (I'd say run along but with that hunchback and one leg shorter than the other that might be difficult) and play in some traffic like a good little boy.

Gallopin' Gaucho
15-06-2006, 06:33 PM
Damn, nilla. You really need to post a whole essay in your defense?

You really make me laugh too damn much.

Hazzle
15-06-2006, 06:39 PM
At least I MANAGED a post in comeback.

What, you just conceding that you are a dumbfuck?

Gallopin' Gaucho
15-06-2006, 06:43 PM
"At least I MANAGED a post in comeback."

Managed is a good word for you, Haz. I could just see you hunched over your keyboard, gritting your teeth, struggling to type these last two sentences out.

"What, you just conceding that you are a dumbfuck?"

What? No essay this time? Too bad. It makes for good reading material.

Hazzle
15-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Haha. Proof positive that you're a fuckwit. First I pecked out a whole essay, writing too much (what, struggled to read it?) and now I struggle to write two sentences? At least TRY and be consistent.

See people? This is why you don't fuck your cousin!

Gaucho, for your own sake, think before you post. So far every time you post a "comeback" it makes me want to slap your mother for inflicting you on this world. A well thought out comeback might ACTUALLY achieve what you want.

Gallopin' Gaucho
15-06-2006, 06:54 PM
"First I pecked out a whole essay"

What? Like a chicken?

"See people? This is why you don't fuck your cousin!"

Good advice from Haz. You don't want to do the things he's done and regret it afterwards.

"it makes me want to slap your mother for inflicting you on this world"

You should really start learning to use verbs in their appropriate manner.

Hazzle
15-06-2006, 06:58 PM
"First I pecked out a whole essay"

What? Like a chicken?

That's so funny it almost doesn't need a response. Clearly Gaucho wouldn't know a synonym if it bit him on the arse.

"See people? This is why you don't fuck your cousin!"

Good advice from Hazzle. He doesn't want you to do the things he's done. Fudges up your brain till you start pecking keys like a chicken.

I'm your Dad? I mean I knew I fucked your mum but she swore it wasn't mine!

"it makes me want to slap your mother for inflicting you on this world"

You should really start learning to use verbs in their appropriate manner.

Erm. Yes, I should, because clearly I didn't.

Gallopin' Gaucho
15-06-2006, 07:04 PM
"Erm"

What the hell's bell's kind of a word is that? Is that some of your net-speak?

"I'm your Dad? I mean I knew I fucked your mum but she swore it wasn't mine!"

So you popped my mom because she was your cousin? Damn, nilla. You're hard-core.

I guess I should start sending you cards every holiday. Didn't know we were related.

Niscen
19-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Please~~:err: you two are always arguing...

deviljet88
19-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Don't mind them, Hazzle can argue with anyone or anything ^^

Niscen
20-06-2006, 08:00 AM
Haz's a good person, but how come she always speaks about "fucking", "cunts", etc?

Hazzle
20-06-2006, 08:10 AM
Haz's a good person, but how come she always speaks about "fucking", "cunts", etc?

Heh. If that had been intentional it might've been funny. He dear, Haz is a man (although I can understand your confusion, given my lack of penis).

I like fucking, and I like cunts. In fact I like fucking cunts. Simple really.

Niscen
20-06-2006, 08:15 AM
Heh. If that had been intentional it might've been funny. He dear, Haz is a man (although I can understand your confusion, given my lack of penis).

Oh, sorry for that.....lack of penis?

Foeni
20-06-2006, 08:22 AM
Hreh, Niscen. You really have a way of confusing genders, eh?

Niscen
20-06-2006, 08:24 AM
*sighing*only sometimes when meeting someone like Haz http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif

Hazzle
20-06-2006, 08:31 AM
*sighing*only sometimes when meeting someone like Haz http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif

Well I am a little bitch.

Foeni
20-06-2006, 08:52 AM
*sighing*only sometimes when meeting someone like Haz
And me. You were responsible for my last admin given title :p