PDA

View Full Version : Barefooting in London

makaroo
13-06-2006, 01:41 PM
It is great to see Keira going barefoot yesterday. She went barefoot on the way back from shopping in Selfridges walking the streets of London getting her feet all grimed and dirty. Who cares if her feet gets dirty. She is just being normal and herself. Well done girl. Hope to see you barefooting again.

Keep em dirty

Mo :Hail:

deviljet88
13-06-2006, 02:07 PM
It's normal to go barefoot? Wtf, Poms.

Katielondon
13-06-2006, 03:49 PM
i wouldnt personally do it as i would worry about treading on broken glass etc, i nearly always drive without shoes on though i find it much easier.

Digital_Ice
13-06-2006, 05:43 PM
One to many 'd's there... :p

I wouldn't walk london barefoot. You never know what you're walking on.

fandekeira
13-06-2006, 06:30 PM
lol!it makes me laught that she walks without shoes!i do always the same!but not in a city as big as london!!

Hazzle
13-06-2006, 06:30 PM
One to many 'd's there... :p

I wouldn't walk london barefoot. You never know what you're walking on.

Ice wants protection on his feet. That's why he walks around with condoms on them...

Digital_Ice
13-06-2006, 06:36 PM
indeed. either that or dead hamsters.

Hazzle
13-06-2006, 07:02 PM
indeed. either that or dead hamsters.

SPAMsters, if you don't mind...

Digital_Ice
13-06-2006, 07:16 PM
heh, indeed.

well I belive we have succesfully de-railed this thread.... congrats haz, thats another one for the records. :p

anyway, back on topic people

hasselbrad
13-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Everybody get on your feet you make me nervous when you're in your seat
Take off your shoes and pat your feet we're doin' a dance that can't be beat
We're barefootin' we're barefootin' we're barefootin' we're barefootin'
Went to a party the other night long tall Keira was out of sight
Threw 'way her wig and her high sneakers too she's doing a dance without any shoes
She's barefootin' she's barefootin' she's barefootin' she's barefootin'
Hey little girl with your red dress on bet you can barefoot all night long
Take off your shoes and throw 'em away come back and get 'em another day
Everybody be barefootin' take your shoes off

Little John Henry he said to Sue if I barefoot would you barefoot too
Sue told John I'll stir your stew I was barefootin' ever since I was two
I'm barefootin' we're barefootin' we're barefootin' we're barefootin'
Barefootin' we're barefootin' don't have no shoes on we're barefootin'

Ranman
13-06-2006, 07:50 PM
You see what these cretins wrote about your feet Keira

Me i'd worship those feet, Kiss and cuddle with them

makaroo
13-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Driving without decent shoes is illegal over here, I've done it a few times when i had to drive for a lot of hours thought it feels strange in the beginning.
Its not illegal to drive barefoot. Actually it feels a lot better as you can feel the pedals better. I drive barefoot all the time.

Nothing wrong walking barefoot in London, just make sure what you are stepping on. Anyway you are more cautious when walking barefoot. God knows what you step on with shoes.

hasselbrad
13-06-2006, 09:03 PM

In the Photo Sightings thread where he posted this, I said she has nice feet. Looks like good, high arches.

Hazzle
13-06-2006, 09:09 PM

Foot fetish freak. Does Fo know?

Kelsey
14-06-2006, 12:53 AM
Her feet got really dirty from walking barefoot on the sidewalk...don't eat anything you find on a London sidewalk.

DanMan
14-06-2006, 01:30 AM
Wait a minute! I know the part of Cecilia is not huge, but I thought
Keira was supposed to be involved in the filming of Atonement yesterday?

Guess her scenes at the estate and hospital are not being filmed yet.:icon_surp

Katielondon
14-06-2006, 01:32 AM
Its not illegal to drive barefoot. Actually it feels a lot better as you can feel the pedals better. I drive barefoot all the time.

Nothing wrong walking barefoot in London, just make sure what you are stepping on. Anyway you are more cautious when walking barefoot. God knows what you step on with shoes.

i find it hard to drive with shoes on at all.

kingdumbass
14-06-2006, 02:57 AM
I think she's trying to get fugged again....

Swordsman
14-06-2006, 03:38 AM
I think she's trying to get fugged again....

Werd.

Keira_Knightleys_#1_Fan
14-06-2006, 08:21 AM
there is nothin wrong wit goin barefooting once in a while!!!!! She is still an :icon_angel:

makaroo
14-06-2006, 08:30 AM
there is nothin wrong wit goin barefooting once in a while!!!!! She is still an :icon_angel:

EXACTLY!! :Hail: I would caress and kiss her dirty feet.

once_dreaded
14-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Most states in the US have laws about driving barefoot. I can't stand driving without shoes on, even sandals feel weird.

I walked around my neighborhood once in barefeet...I was wearing my shoes without socks and I could feel a blister developing on my right heel so I took the shoes off and kept on walking my dogs. I don't think I'd walk any major streets without so form of footwear, too cautious.

Hazzle
14-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Her feet got really dirty from walking barefoot on the sidewalk...don't eat anything you find on a London sidewalk.

Sound advice from Kelsey for anyone thinking of eating food randomly left on the pavement. I suppose a picnic on the pavement is out of the question then Kelsey?

makaroo
14-06-2006, 12:22 PM
i find it hard to drive with shoes on at all.

Good for you Katie, keep it going. Would you not try walking barefoot in a supermarket or a shopping mall?

Cheers

Mo

once_dreaded
14-06-2006, 01:44 PM
Oh look there's someone sweeping the sidewalk behind her. Maybe they should get their arses up in front of her so she wouldn't be walking on such a dirty walkway.

Katielondon
14-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Good for you Katie, keep it going. Would you not try walking barefoot in a supermarket or a shopping mall?

Cheers

Mo

no i wouldnt i only take my shoes off once im in the car, sometimes i wear trainers when im driving but i find heels virtually impossible to even attempt driving in, walking aorund selfridges and along the pavement though i wouldnt want to do it barefoot but if Keira does then good on her its her choice.

once_dreaded
15-06-2006, 07:35 AM
*THUD* Katie in heels *swoons**thud**speaks gibberish for a few*

KeiraKnightleyfan08
15-06-2006, 02:34 PM
Why cant Keira? Its nasty but who cares...

dave
15-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Most states in the US have laws about driving barefoot. I can't stand driving without shoes on, even sandals feel weird.

I'll bet you a Caramel Machiado Latte that you're wrong. That was an old joke from back in the '50s. The joke wasn't that funny, but the punchline stayed around and somehow got turned into what you said...

The punchline was that 'it is illegal to drag race barefooted.' Note that the joke was that it actually is illegal to drag race, no matter how you are dressed.

Bummer. I hate explaining jokes to kids. Makes you feel old.

Butler County Sheriff's Office (http://www.butlersheriff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=12&sid=7daa19fd20cecb925b97ec47fe2da8a3)
~
Fox Valley Metro (http://www.foxvalleymetro.org/faqs.html)
~
According to the Land Rover club you win about Alabama, but I used to live in Alabama, and nothing is really illegal there. (http://www.landroverclub.net/Club/HTML/humour_silly_laws.htm)
~
and from Alt.Folklore.Urban, a compendium of 42 states... (http://tafkac.org/legal/driving.barefoot/driving_barefoot.html)

I'm curious, do none of you know about Alt.Folklore.Urban? About Usenet? Do you only read web sites?
alt.folklore.urban Usenet reflector (http://groups.google.com/group/alt.folklore.urban?lnk=gschg)
~ One of the Alt.Folklore.Urban website FAQs (http://www.tafkac.org)
~
and finally, The Society for Barefoot Living. (http://www.barefooters.org/) And, I had never looked any of these up until you insisted that it was illegal to drive barefooted. Since I drove a 'big truck' for the last five years, and since I drove most of that time in sandals, I knew you 'should be' wrong. I didn't know that you were, merely that you 'should be'.

OBpirate89
16-06-2006, 12:01 AM
hahaha...thas funny......:fencing: its fight time.....muahs to all the boys .... sn:cmmloverleena89

OBpirate89
16-06-2006, 06:23 PM
i say thas the way to do it if ya noe wat i be saying.:icon_redf

OBpirate89
16-06-2006, 06:25 PM
EXACTLY!! :Hail: I would caress and kiss her dirty feet.

would u do the same for me?????:)

Digital_Ice
16-06-2006, 06:25 PM
i see a ban coming...

OBpirate89
16-06-2006, 06:29 PM
ice...wats ur name..would like to im me

Digital_Ice
16-06-2006, 06:31 PM
??

Digital_Ice is Digital_Ice
Digital_Ice does not have AIM

stop hijacking threads! Use the PM system! lol
stop double/triple posting!
stop talking in text slang!

OBpirate89
16-06-2006, 06:32 PM
fine ice be like that....so rude

Digital_Ice
16-06-2006, 06:43 PM
im mearly trying to get you to obey the rules.

devine kk
16-06-2006, 07:59 PM
back on topic, link to post i made on this topic

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6

Pearl
05-07-2006, 09:21 PM
That was...extremely strange...maybe her shoes broke and she walked home barefoot to give the media something to talk about.

Lacy
18-07-2006, 06:35 PM
I've walked through West Croydon barefoot, I see nothing wrong with it aslong as you watch your step. It's actually quite thrilling for me because I've never been one to admire shoes.

makaroo
20-07-2006, 12:17 PM
I've walked through West Croydon barefoot, I see nothing wrong with it aslong as you watch your step. It's actually quite thrilling for me because I've never been one to admire shoes.

Good for you Lacy, I go barefoot most times and its great!

brownplayboy310
21-07-2006, 01:09 AM
She was probably drinking or hung over... those are the only times when i've walked outside the house barefoot. or else extremely lazy.

dave
21-07-2006, 01:58 AM
Actually I go outside bare-everything except my shoes. Until we had to call 911 last year when that hunter stumbled on my property and saw me buck-nekkid and promptly had a stroke... :)

However long ago, in a land far away, I was living on the Air Force Base outside Orlando Florida (Not Orlando Bloom, Florida! You know, that place Jimmy Buffett sings about...) I was about ten years old. We were FORBIDDEN to go outside without shoes, we even had to wear sandals on the beach. Seems there are these things called 'hook worms' and some other beasties that just love to enter your body through your feet and then gradually work their way up to your brain where they "Eat Your Brain!" Great concept for a movie! What you should learn from this is that 'Life didn't begin in Florida,' in fact, statistically speaking, it usually ends there.

ste_iz_ere
31-12-2006, 04:46 PM
nothing there just a red x :(