PDA

View Full Version : How many drinks does it take to get drunk

Pages : [1] 2

once_dreaded
08-06-2006, 12:46 AM
Okay children, gather round. We're going to discuss alcohol and its effects on your little body.

F*ck that, we're going to talk about how many drinks it takes to get drunk. Since I just had my first drunk experience last weekend I figured this suggestion from "Threads you've thought of starting but didn't" fit.

My drinks were in this order - hefty swig of 80 proof spiced rum, Henry Weinhardt's Private Reserve 12oz bottle, two margaritas on the rocks, one shared margarita on the rocks, one shared Dos Exquis 20oz bottle, one stoli (vodka) & soda, and one pint of Moose Drool Brown Ale.

Yeah...I was bloody sh*t-faced, hilarious as a mo-fo (according to the E-room staffers that have seen me tipsy before), and getting exotic dancer autographs after that. The next day I suffered my first nausea-hangover and hope to not suffer like that again.

Please tell the rest of the group how many drinks does it take to get you drunk.

Katielondon
08-06-2006, 12:52 AM
5 vodka and tonics or 3 glasses of wine and im drunk

ryan
08-06-2006, 12:54 AM
5 vodka and tonics or 3 glasses of wine and im drunk

er?

a vodka tonic (or any similar 80 proof liquor cocktail) has more alcohol than a glass of wine and should take less to get you intoxicated.

ryan
08-06-2006, 12:57 AM
depends largely on what ive eaten throughout the day.
on a typical day, i'd say 4 or 5 martinis over the course of 90 minutes and im feeling pretty well.

Katielondon
08-06-2006, 12:58 AM
er?

a vodka tonic (or any similar 80 proof liquor cocktail) has more alcohol than a glass of wine and should take less to get you intoxicated.

for some reason wine has adverse drunkeness affects on my body :icon_conf i get drunk easier from 3 large glasses of wine than i do 5 25 ml shots of vodka mixed with tonic

ryan
08-06-2006, 01:17 AM
for some reason wine has adverse drunkeness affects on my body :icon_conf i get drunk easier from 3 large glasses of wine than i do 5 25 ml shots of vodka mixed with tonic

damned europeans...list fluids in ounces!

barrington
08-06-2006, 01:25 AM
I'd say it's about Five pints of Stella an 'am fair puggled, hen.

Katielondon
08-06-2006, 01:27 AM
damned europeans...list fluids in ounces!

im 1/2 American and still have no idea about fl ounces etc, the only imperial measurements i use are feet and inches, miles per hour and lbs.

Liam
08-06-2006, 01:41 AM
Four or five pints of a decent beer and I'm having a ripping good time.

Kelsey
08-06-2006, 01:53 AM
I have no freakin idea. i had one bottle of wine at my mom's birthday party and was blacking out smashed. I'd only previously been loosened up, but never like that.

ryan
08-06-2006, 02:38 AM
I have no freakin idea. i had one bottle of wine at my mom's birthday party and was blacking out smashed. I'd only previously been loosened up, but never like that.

4 or 5 glasses of wine and you're gone?
what a cheap date you are!

kingdumbass
08-06-2006, 02:47 AM
I had ten beers last night, and I really didn't feel all that drunk....

iximisspiggyixi
08-06-2006, 03:03 AM
Around 5 or 6 shots of hard alcohol, and like 3 beers. I don't know how much wine because that shit disgusts me.

Jacoby
08-06-2006, 03:06 AM
One half glass of rat poison and I'm out for the night. After I have staring contest with a flashlight, of course.

Bait
08-06-2006, 04:33 AM
do you mean drunk...or fucked up point before you pass out drunk?

i had about 10 beers and then a quadruple shot in 75 minutes...i was done for the night.

i was really fucked up and managed to make it to the bathroom to piss...and then i guess i passed out on the stairs on my way back up.

now just drunk...i would say about 3 beer bongs (2 beers in each) in around 30 minutes is a good drunk.

or 7-8 shots.

devine kk
08-06-2006, 07:42 AM
5 or 6 pints of Stella normally does the trick.

Although I had 3 1/2 bottles of red wine at a BBQ over the weekend. Needless to say I painted a nearby wall a nice claret and did not feel normal again until yesterday. Never again. Well not until next time though.

Before I get labelled an alcoholic it was a special occasion and not a weekly thing we were celebrating a couple of friends birthdays and I got a promotion at work. I do not condone nor recommend consumption to that level to our younger friends. It’s not big and most certainly not clever. Fun at the time though.

Hazzle
08-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Red wine actually tends to have a hard impact on the women I speak to Ryan. I have a female friend who gets far more shitfaced on a couple of glasses of red than 5 or 6 vodka and cokes. Sod knows why.

Takes a LOT to get me drunk. 6 or 7 pints on an empty stomach, more if I've eaten. For shots I normally can do about 20 or so before I even get buzzed. I normally drink a bottle of red and feel marginally chipper. I've never been a BIG wine drinker so I don't know how many I could take but I'd estimate at least 3. The only thing that really stops me drinking more is that I can't drink lots of fluids fast as I have a small stomach. Small bladder also means too many trips to the loo. Cuntage.

Bear in mind I did used to swig vodka from the bottle and down the thing in about 30 minutes on a near daily basis. My liver has probably put a hit out on me! Heh. But that as in the bad old days when I was verging on alcoholism. Not good, not recommended, please kids, drink responsibly. I mean it.

Kinda sucks really that my tolerance has shot up too much. I wish I could drunker quicker.

hasselbrad
08-06-2006, 01:06 PM
A lot, but then I'm about 285 pounds.
When I was in college, I could put away a fifth of Wild Turkey 101 (750 ml) in the span of about 2-3 hours. I used to drink bourbon and Coke, but those go down far too easy and the hangover is far too severe. I tend to be a gulper, so if a drink tastes to good, it's gone way too fast. Even bourbon and water goes down too smooth. Now I just pour it over ice.
I have the same problem with Guinness. I can put away a pint in the blink of an eye. The most I've ever drank at one time was probably six or seven pints over a few hours and I was pleasantly buzzed.

Ranman
08-06-2006, 01:22 PM
285 lbs...Boy are you fat.

hasselbrad
08-06-2006, 01:46 PM
285 lbs...Boy are you fat.
Thank God all the blubber is stretched out over nearly six and a half feet. That, and my penis weighs about 40 ell-bees. :D

Ranman
08-06-2006, 01:54 PM
Don't start with the I'm tall and my wee wee is big

Your a fat bastard, Now go stuff your face with a dozen Big Macs

Hazzle
08-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Ran's just jealous because he can't hold his drink...

hasselbrad
08-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Ran's just jealous because he can't hold his drink...
He can hold my penis though.

Hazzle
08-06-2006, 02:23 PM
He can hold my penis though.

He'd like that...

AureaMediocritas
08-06-2006, 02:50 PM
4,3 liters of 4,8 % beer, without mixing it up with other drinks. :icon_guin

Ranman
08-06-2006, 02:54 PM
Haz and Has a pair of fatties stroking eachothers wee wee's

AureaMediocritas
08-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Hrhr wee wee, does not sound like a "heavy" piece of meat.

Pygmalion
08-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Depends. I used to fancy myself quite the cadbury (someone for whom it takes a minimal amount of alcohol to get sloshed) but these days it takes a fair bit.
Last night I had 3 pints of goon and orange (cask wine), 2 vodka shots in 2 hours and I was so trashed I don't remember what happened.

KaBeth
08-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Hm takes me 3 vodka drinks usually also have kahlua in them and a shot of whiskey or southern comfort... That will get me to stumble and become and amazing dancer usually. Over an half hour to an hour, if I space it out anylonger I won't feel a thing.

Hazzle
08-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Bunch of lightweights...

Digital_Ice
08-06-2006, 11:19 PM
8 JD and 2 guinness and blacks is what it took to get me dizy.... but not drunk. I didn't half feel sick though...

acliff
09-06-2006, 01:41 AM
I don't believe Haz's alcohol tolerance. A kkw drink marathon should be organised to sort the men(and women) from the liars.

Recently my alcohol tolerance has plummeted. 4 pints of premium lager will do me for an evening, any more than that and I won't stop till I drop or the bar closes. 6 pints of stella or equiv. will get me wrecked. In contrast I can hold a lot of beer before being sick, independent of my level of drunkeness, but it has a habit of hitting me all in one go and my memory stops functioning. I'm practically immune to red bull vodkas, but that may be because I don't get to sleep, and burn it all off due to being hyper.

ryan
09-06-2006, 01:51 AM
i applaud cliff's honesty and laugh at the rest of you who claim to drink an entire keg and only feel a minor buzz.

acliff
09-06-2006, 02:09 AM
i applaud cliff's honesty and laugh at the rest of you who claim to drink an entire keg and only feel a minor buzz.

I know a couple of people who might be able to claim the above, but they are usually absolutely fucking massive, drink almost daily commonly cheap cider, and undoubtably have irrepairably damaged internal organs.

once_dreaded
09-06-2006, 06:49 AM
Hmmmm last night I got slightly tipsy on a pint of Moose Drool, and two shots - one had Apple Pucker with JB, the other one...don't know but it tasted like coke and all was good LOL. I then sang a bunch of karaoke WOOHOO.

Hazzle
09-06-2006, 10:09 AM
I know a couple of people who might be able to claim the above, but they are usually absolutely fucking massive, drink almost daily commonly cheap cider, and undoubtably have irrepairably damaged internal organs.

Heh. My internal organs are hardly in a great state mate. I'll be happy to prove said tolerance at KKW BBQ this year.

As for what Ryan said: mate, I wish I didn't have such a high tolerance. I go out for drinks and hardly feel it, it sucks. Although if I drink beer I get drunk a lot quicker (it's odd).

What Cliff said about beer actually applies more to me and Vodka. I can hold tons before I'm sick, but when I am sick, it goes nuts, and I have passed out from it before. I don't really give a shit if people don't believe me, because if I was lying, I'd have said "I can drink and never feel shit ever" which isn't true.

But you try drinking a bottle of vodka a day and see how your tolerance goes through the roof. I had a problem, it's hardly something to be proud of, so I'm not boasting.

Your record is pretty impressive, Cliffeh, so the "lightweights" comment doesn't relate to you. Digi's isn't too bad either...

acliff
09-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Heh. My internal organs are hardly in a great state mate. I'll be happy to prove said tolerance at KKW BBQ this year.

As for what Ryan said: mate, I wish I didn't have such a high tolerance. I go out for drinks and hardly feel it, it sucks. Although if I drink beer I get drunk a lot quicker (it's odd).

What Cliff said about beer actually applies more to me and Vodka. I can hold tons before I'm sick, but when I am sick, it goes nuts, and I have passed out from it before. I don't really give a shit if people don't believe me, because if I was lying, I'd have said "I can drink and never feel shit ever" which isn't true.

But you try drinking a bottle of vodka a day and see how your tolerance goes through the roof. I had a problem, it's hardly something to be proud of, so I'm not boasting.

Your record is pretty impressive, Cliffeh, so the "lightweights" comment doesn't relate to you. Digi's isn't too bad either...

The other day, went out for this workmate's birthday evening, and I was getting drunk off 2 kronenburg and a brain haemorhage. Shockingly low frankly.

Hazzle
09-06-2006, 11:16 AM
The other day, went out for this workmate's birthday evening, and I was getting drunk off 2 kronenburg and a brain haemorhage. Shockingly low frankly.

Heh. I was referring to your old prowess. When did your tolerance plummet so quickly man? We need a drinking marathon to get it back up. KKW BBQ seems like the place. Just better watch Ducky doesn't pass out drunk again...

acliff
09-06-2006, 11:32 AM
I'm not drinking 8 pints of stella 4-5 times a week, or drinking obnoxiously large bottles of cider anymore, thats what it is. I've matured from a heavy drinker, to a selective binge drinker.
The odd thing is, I see no health benefits of drinking the odd pint here and there as it has virtually no effect, and its empty calories. My weight being very important due to taekwondo. However, I seem to have gone the other way, and drink to extrodinary excess when I do infrequently drink, which is probably worse for my body. (alcohol poisoning, fights with bouncers/locals, mysterious drunken injuries, dares)
I'd say that would give me a moderate alcohol tolerance now, I can drink and not be ashamed, but get drunk quick enough to not need to spend more than 15 quid to get absolutely slaughtered.

Hazzle
09-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Binge drinking is great for your body weight, if for no other reason than the puking which normally follows. But it's hell on the organs, and especially after the OD, I've tried to take it easier on my guts, and my liver. That's not to say I can't drink more, and every so often I will drink loads (like at work does and stuff), but I try and drink the odd pint here and there, despite the fact it has no effect. It allows me to enjoy a drink without it getting out of hand. Prove to myself I'm not an alcy :p

But yeah, I'd say that the student lifestyle does tend to help accelerate tolerance, and I think but for my problem I'd have sunk back down to a more moderate level. But like I said, for about 6 weeks I was drinking a bottle of vodka a day, and that's not good for tolerance levels.

Ahh well. Looking forward to the BBQ actually.

hasselbrad
09-06-2006, 01:00 PM

You didn't know me in college. :p

I weighed around 325#.

Ranman
09-06-2006, 01:09 PM
Fat Boy

acliff
09-06-2006, 01:21 PM
You didn't know me in college. :p

I weighed around 325#.

That would count as absolutely fucking massive. Especially if it wasn't all wobbly adipose.

On a vaguely related note, 3 lunch time pints of grolsch and a heavenly aberdeen angus stilton burger with cheesy cajun fries, sitting out in the sun. If all work lunches were like these...

Hazzle
09-06-2006, 01:28 PM
That would count as absolutely fucking massive. Especially if it wasn't all wobbly adipose.

On a vaguely related note, 3 lunch time pints of grolsch and a heavenly aberdeen angus stilton burger with cheesy cajun fries, sitting out in the sun. If all work lunches were like these...

Sounds great. Lucky bastard. That said, I currently work for myself and I'm working from home today so I may go out and sit in the sun for the rest of the afternoon sipping some JD and coke.

acliff
09-06-2006, 03:00 PM
And they just set up a PC with freeview card, connected to a projector in our room, for our world cup watching pleasure!! I love this place.

Hazzle
09-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Off to watch the footie myself. Arr.

duckula
09-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Swanky. I'm watching it here, in the comfort of my own room. And on topic, the answer is, not much. Bottle of red plus assorted other beverages and I should be good to go. 4 pints is usually a good start also.

hasselbrad
09-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Fat Boy
http://www.forumspile.com/Obvious-Master.jpg

acliff
09-06-2006, 03:20 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Obvious-Master.jpg

To think I weigh 135, and aim to get down to 128...

hasselbrad
09-06-2006, 03:28 PM
I weighed 135...when I was in the eighth grade. :icon_err:

Pygmalion
09-06-2006, 06:04 PM
whats that in kilos?

acliff
09-06-2006, 09:48 PM
135lb is 61.7 kg, 127lb is 57.9kg. Touch under the 62kg and 58kg weight categories.

Katielondon
09-06-2006, 10:10 PM
how much is 91lbs in kilos?

ryan
09-06-2006, 10:20 PM

weight numbers are useless. you could run outside in a hot humid sun and lose 4 pounds easily but not even lose a quarter pound of what matters (that being bodyfat).
use percentages, cliffy :P

Foeni
09-06-2006, 10:21 PM
41.4 kg.

http://www.manuelsweb.com/kg_lbs.htm

ryan
09-06-2006, 10:22 PM
how much is 91lbs in kilos?

91lb / 2.2kg/lb = ~41.36kg

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 12:23 AM
Fo's a skinny little bitch. I'm 62kg. And unlike Cliffeh I don't try and stay trim. My natural bodyweight is around 55-57kg but I'm a slob and eat lots of junk food.

Katielondon
10-06-2006, 12:29 AM
its all relative though haz, i would have though average for a guy would be about 6ft tall and 170-180 lbs? could be wrong though.

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 12:32 AM
its all relative though haz, i would have though average for a guy would be about 6ft tall and 170-180 lbs? could be wrong though.

Except I'm no taller than Cliff. About the same height. As for Fo, he's taller, I think, but clearly skinnier.

As for your averages, you're way off. Average man's height is 5'9 and average weight is 190 lbs.

Katielondon
10-06-2006, 12:37 AM
Except I'm no taller than Cliff. About the same height. As for Fo, he's taller, I think, but clearly skinnier.

As for your averages, you're way off. Average man's height is 5'9 and average weight is 190 lbs.

its rare to see a guy my age whos not 6 ft or more now, or maybe it just me been so damn short i cant tell the difference.

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 12:42 AM
its rare to see a guy my age whos not 6 ft or more now, or maybe it just me been so damn short i cant tell the difference.

It's the latter. Either that or you're just surrounded by taller men. I agree a lot of men are above 6 foot but a LOT are well below 5'7. Trust me, the average is 5'9, which is up from 5'7 a few years back.

Katielondon
10-06-2006, 12:45 AM
It's the latter. Either that or you're just surrounded by taller men. I agree a lot of men are above 6 foot but a LOT are well below 5'7. Trust me, the average is 5'9, which is up from 5'7 a few years back.

im not sure, i just got the impression most guys were about 6ft or a little over, cant tell too well but im 5'4 and most of the guys i know i have to look up at.

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 12:57 AM
im not sure, i just got the impression most guys were about 6ft or a little over, cant tell too well but im 5'4 and most of the guys i know i have to look up at.

Damnit I looked it up! I was right! Christ woman! I mean I'm 5'2 and I look up to most other guys but even I know that most of them are NOT over 6ft. Just seems it from this level.

ryan
10-06-2006, 02:19 AM
haz and cliff are 5'2"? thought cliff was like 5'5"-6"ish.

i'm a hair over 6'0", but wish i was about an inch taller...just cause.

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 02:45 AM
haz and cliff are 5'2"? thought cliff was like 5'5"-6"ish.

i'm a hair over 6'0", but wish i was about an inch taller...just cause.

Cliff's a liar if he claims he's 3 inches taller than I am,

acliff
10-06-2006, 03:14 AM
weight numbers are useless. you could run outside in a hot humid sun and lose 4 pounds easily but not even lose a quarter pound of what matters (that being bodyfat).
use percentages, cliffy :P

I know that, but weight limits use numbers, not percentages. Which is why I'm not using percentages. And you try losing water before a weigh in and see how horrible you feel.

Not that it matters, but I vary between 5'4, 5'5. Depends on how bruised my feet are. All I need to do is spike up the hair, and wear heels.

Swordsman
10-06-2006, 05:37 AM
Just drink as much as you can as fast as you can.

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 10:54 AM
Not that it matters, but I vary between 5'4, 5'5. Depends on how bruised my feet are. All I need to do is spike up the hair, and wear heels.

Heh. I don't remember noticing a height difference the first time we met, but then I think the second time you were wearing chunkier shoes and there was a slight one. You cheating cunt.

And Swords, that's such a teenager's idea of how to drink. What's the point drinking too much too fast, not enjoying it, getting blitzed and chucking up all over the place? Then wake up with a 2 days hangover. That's just stupid.

Katielondon
10-06-2006, 10:59 AM
Heh. I don't remember noticing a height difference the first time we met, but then I think the second time you were wearing chunkier shoes and there was a slight one. You cheating cunt.

And Swords, that's such a teenager's idea of how to drink. What's the point drinking too much too fast, not enjoying it, getting blitzed and chucking up all over the place? Then wake up with a 2 days hangover. That's just stupid.

wow so im actully taller than someone here?:) i guess having a 5'11 best friend doesnt help now that is tall for a girl.

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 11:06 AM
wow so im actully taller than someone here?:) i guess having a 5'11 best friend doesnt help now that is tall for a girl.

EVERYONE'S taller than me. Doesn't take much. And yeah, 5'11 is tall for a girl, although my sister's best friend is about an inch taller than that :p.

Katielondon
10-06-2006, 11:14 AM
EVERYONE'S taller than me. Doesn't take much. And yeah, 5'11 is tall for a girl, although my sister's best friend is about an inch taller than that :p.

i bet she never wears heels either lol

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 11:29 AM
i bet she never wears heels either lol

I hate it when my sister wears heels. She's taller than me anyway. Yeah, my baby sister. Crap.

Back on topic...jack daniels, aftershock and tequila last night. Jolly good night was had.

once_dreaded
10-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Let's see...tonight I got tipsy on 4-5 pints of beer and a Jager Bomber. I had a FUN FUN FUN time at the club...got more action than I've had in years W00T for me!!!!!

Pygmalion
10-06-2006, 01:50 PM
I had 3 litres of goon, 4 voddy and rasberris and two cocktails (I don't know what they were) annnd I woke up with a mailbox (among other things) in my bed.

hasselbrad
10-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Damnit I looked it up! I was right! Christ woman! I mean I'm 5'2 and I look up to most other guys but even I know that most of them are NOT over 6ft. Just seems it from this level.
5' 2"? :icon_surp
We could never hang out. Your neck would get sore and I would feel bad for putting my hands on my knees and stooping to hear what you are saying.
:icon_err:

Oh, and on topic, I had a couple of cans of Guinness with some pizza last night. No effect whatsoever. :sad:

Katielondon
10-06-2006, 03:22 PM
I had 3 litres of goon, 4 voddy and rasberris and two cocktails (I don't know what they were) annnd I woke up with a mailbox (among other things) in my bed.

lol a mailbox?, sounds like you had a fun night :)

iximisspiggyixi
10-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Last night I had 2 beers and about 7 shots of tequila.

Yeah, I puked my guts out, I'm not gonna lie.

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Last night I had 2 beers and about 7 shots of tequila.

Yeah, I puked my guts out, I'm not gonna lie.

Cheap date. I had 4 JD and cokes, 2 shots of tequila and 5 shots of aftershock and barely felt it :p

Pygmalion
10-06-2006, 03:59 PM
I don't see that being able to drink lots before getting sloshed is anything to be happy about, it means you spend more money.

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 04:04 PM
I don't see that being able to drink lots before getting sloshed is anything to be happy about, it means you spend more money.

Oh I agree. I wasn't suggesting it was. Christ.

iximisspiggyixi
10-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Cheap date. I had 4 JD and cokes, 2 shots of tequila and 5 shots of aftershock and barely felt it :p

That's not something to be proud of. I think it's disgusting. Alcoholic, much?

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Didn't say it WAS something to be proud of. SHEESH people. This is a thread about how much it takes to get drunk, no? EXACTLY. I'm posting what I drunk and how it affected me. Just like Brad did.

Back off.

Pygmalion
10-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Aaah but if the thread's about how much it takes you to get DRUNK, that post was irrelevant. Hahaha.
Tonight I've had a few standard drinks which have made watching the football that much more enjoyable baa

Swordsman
10-06-2006, 04:22 PM

Hey i'm 15 and 6'2", i'm a teenager and it takes me a little while to get drunk. So far, i've never thrown up and i drink quite a bit a water so i usually don't have really bad hangovers.

Pygmalion
10-06-2006, 04:27 PM
Hey i'm 15 and 6'2", i'm a teenager and it takes me a little while to get drunk. So far, i've never thrown up and i drink quite a bit a water so i usually don't have really bad hangovers.

But hangovers are fun! You have an excuse to wander around groaning and everyone feels sorry for you. The best cure for a hangover is, and always has been the hair of the dog that bit you.

On throwing up: Sometimes having a hurl is the best thing in the world...possibly because the feeling before you throw up is so awful.

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Aaah but if the thread's about how much it takes you to get DRUNK, that post was irrelevant. Hahaha.
Tonight I've had a few standard drinks which have made watching the football that much more enjoyable baa

Christ Brad said the same fucking thing.

Well that's not drinking as much as you can as fast as you can, is it? If you drink water in between, that's more time you could be drinking alcohol. I was just saying that the idea of drinking as much as you can as fast as you can isn't good.

Since I knew you were only 15, the point I was making was that typically teenagers, like yourself, who're underage, drink loads quickly, rather than trying to actually ENJOY the experience. It's about getting drunk quickly. Which is a bad way to do it. As you get older you'll change your drinking habits.

I haven't had a really bad hangover in ages. Not since I went on holiday, got wasted and totally forgot to drink enough water or eat enough food. Whoops. I puked in my hotel room (nice for the cleaning lady) and was hungover for 2 days. Yeah, not good.

iximisspiggyixi
10-06-2006, 04:41 PM
But hangovers are fun! You have an excuse to wander around groaning and everyone feels sorry for you. The best cure for a hangover is, and always has been the hair of the dog that bit you.

On throwing up: Sometimes having a hurl is the best thing in the world...possibly because the feeling before you throw up is so awful.

I hate throwing up in general, but last night it made me feel SO much better. And the good thing about throwing up when you're drunk is that you don't really remember it.

Lucky for me, this morning I only had a slight headache. No huge hangover! Yay.

Pygmalion
10-06-2006, 04:43 PM
ENJOY the experience. It's about getting drunk quickly. Which is a bad way to do it. As you get older you'll change your drinking habits.

I don't see whats to enjoy about wasting your money and staying sober, the faster you get trashed the better I say.
(and yes I know you'll say something about me being only 19)

Swordsman
10-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Since I knew you were only 15, the point I was making was that typically teenagers, like yourself, who're underage, drink loads quickly, rather than trying to actually ENJOY the experience. It's about getting drunk quickly. Which is a bad way to do it. As you get older you'll change your drinking habits.

I enjoy the experience when i'm with a couple of friends and we're just sitting around. But what happens very often is that my friends and i go to partys where there are lots of douche bags so we drink all their stuff right in front of them and usually break something. I like to put fish into people's circulating air systems. It's also a big game of stealing drinks as well.

Pygmalion
10-06-2006, 05:02 PM
I hate throwing up in general, but last night it made me feel SO much better. And the good thing about throwing up when you're drunk is that you don't really remember it.

Hahahaha unless you throw up in your bed-THEN you remember it. An friend of mine is a sleep-spewer, it isn't out of the ordinary for her to wake up after a big night with vom all over her pillow.

iximisspiggyixi
10-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Hahahaha unless you throw up in your bed-THEN you remember it. An friend of mine is a sleep-spewer, it isn't out of the ordinary for her to wake up after a big night with vom all over her pillow.

Ahh, ew! That's awful.

I actually like, passed out before I threw up, and then my friend woke me up to see if I was ok...and THAT'S when I puked. I'm glad he woke me up though, cause otherwise the same thing might have happened to me, lol.

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 06:14 PM
I don't see whats to enjoy about wasting your money and staying sober, the faster you get trashed the better I say.

Wasting your money? Err...right, that makes LOADS of sense. You spend loads of money on drink, loads of money on getting into a club or bar or whatever, and get so trashed you can't remember it. That's a great way to spend your money. What's to enjoy is to get suitably drunk to enjoy the night, but not so wasted that you're a fucking wreck. That's the quick road to becoming an alcy. If you think they enjoy their lives, then yeah, keep going. Me, I prefer spending a small amount of money, lowering my inhibitions, but not so drunk I can't have any fun. Puking isn't much fun :p

I enjoy the experience when i'm with a couple of friends and we're just sitting around. But what happens very often is that my friends and i go to partys where there are lots of douche bags so we drink all their stuff right in front of them and usually break something. I like to put fish into people's circulating air systems. It's also a big game of stealing drinks as well.

Ahh. Well that's ok then. Cunts deserve it. Steal as much as you want.

I actually like, passed out before I threw up, and then my friend woke me up to see if I was ok...and THAT'S when I puked. I'm glad he woke me up though, cause otherwise the same thing might have happened to me, lol.

Or you could've died by suffocating on your own vomit. That's why a true friend will watch you while you sleep if you're puking. At my mate's flatwarming where I chucked up everywhere, he stayed up all night to make sure I didn't choke on my vomit, and kept waking me up when to be sick in the bathroom. Nice guy, top friend, just what you need. As for your friend Erin, I'd be worried about her choking on her own spew. Someone should watch her.

acliff
11-06-2006, 03:46 AM
5' 2"? :icon_surp
We could never hang out. Your neck would get sore and I would feel bad for putting my hands on my knees and stooping to hear what you are saying.
:icon_err:

Oh, and on topic, I had a couple of cans of Guinness with some pizza last night. No effect whatsoever. :sad:

His height is only one of many reason why you should never hang out with him.

In comparison, I may be small, but at least I'm pretty.

On a different note, a smart friend will sit you down cross legged with a bucket clutched in your hands with your head dangling over it in such a way that you'll stay in that position for the whole evening, and then sleep in your bed. Perhaps it was not the most friendly thing to do, but I was very impressed at his resourcefulness.

Hazzle
11-06-2006, 10:48 AM
His height is only one of many reason why you should never hang out with him.

In comparison, I may be small, but at least I'm pretty.

What he said.

On a different note, a smart friend will sit you down cross legged with a bucket clutched in your hands with your head dangling over it in such a way that you'll stay in that position for the whole evening, and then sleep in your bed. Perhaps it was not the most friendly thing to do, but I was very impressed at his resourcefulness.

Haha. Cunt. But yeah, 10/10 for smarts.

iximisspiggyixi
11-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Last night I had 4 shots of tequila and only 1 beer. Way less than what I drank on Friday...I didn't even puke! Just came home and kinda passed out.

ryan
11-06-2006, 07:27 PM
you younglings drink too much.
i miss drinking. i've reduced myself to 1-2 drinks a week for fitness and monetary reasons (til late july when i get back from vacation).

connie
12-06-2006, 03:19 PM
gosh.. i dont even count. cuz i drink to get wasted. so i can fuck alot and not remember it afterwards. just the satisfaction in mind. not the ugly fecking dudes. and their small dicks.

connie
12-06-2006, 03:22 PM
What he said.

Haha. Cunt. But yeah, 10/10 for smarts.

hazzle. gosh. youre such a idiot. i spend money. cuz i have money.

connie
12-06-2006, 03:24 PM
some of us. have money to spend. instead of licking youre mothers azz for a dollar.

Hazzle
12-06-2006, 03:24 PM
hazzle. gosh. youre such a idiot. i spend money. cuz i have money.

Yes. It's clearly me who struggles with grammar, spelling, and posting a coherent thought, and therefore I must be an idiot.

As for you spending money, this is relevant why? I didn't say anything about not spending money, at all. Quite the opposite. I spend a fair amount on alcohol.

Incidentally, double-posting is a bannable offence (or in your case, triple posting). Next time use the edit button. Plus it won't make you seem so retarded.